Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey guys, i have opened a profile on planetromeo and promote myself as "straight daddy" with a huge success - meaning that i get lots of contacts and messages like with any other profile ever before.

Truth is that i really am a dad and started surfing the other side of my life a bit more recently and meet wonderful and sweet guys of quite young age as of 19 and up. I simply drop dead sometimes how cute those young guys are and how the know what they want in their life and how they want to make out with me. Already met the first boys (one 20yo and another one 27) and it's such a huge dream come true...

I try to think how they must feel about dating a 44yo married guy... and cannot get the thing out what it is that turns on so many young gay men about my stats and facts... even many taller and sportier (or better endowed) guys want to bottom for me which is a huge turn on of course; so far i haven't had anal with any of them yet but i now start feeling the urge to try it day by day...

can you please tell me what's so hot about dating and making out with a quite "older" straight dad for gay guys?

Reactions: satyr

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting. I've not been doing anything overtly to be seen as a "daddy" but I've had a steady stream of much younger guys reach out online seeking to make connections. The youngest turns 20 in a few weeks, others are in the 21-23 range. I think it's that there are some younger guys who generally gravitate towards some level of maturity and stability, not in a "sugar daddy" way, but in a, "I don't want to waste my time on flaky, immature twerps my own age." I'm not sure I can explain the straight part of the "straight dad" except that if you're into older men, the pubescent years in junior high and high school are filled with "daddies" at every turn. So being able to get one is probably like being hot for the average Abercrombie & Fitch model and then suddenly finding one who wants to jump your bones. :)

Well I mean, there are more bottoms in the gay world than tops so it's not shocking that you have all these hot guys wanting to bottom for you. Times have gotten tough and tops are hard to come by honestly.

Reactions: Dave NoCal

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I mean, there are more bottoms in the gay world than tops so it's not shocking that you have all these hot guys wanting to bottom for you. Times have gotten tough and tops are hard to come by honestly.

oh, is that so, i was not aware of the market conditions in the gay world... lol
i find it so horny that someone can enjoy just a normal 5'7" next door married guy... ;-)

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being a "daddy "was a nice surprise for me. In my early days I was hugely ageist. As I got older my tastes broadened and I soon appreciated the "been there, done that," attitude that an older guy can bring. There is a market out there. I can think of some reasons - perceived experience being the top one. However there are probably way more reasons than I can imagine. It really is an individual thing. The OP really underscores the value of confidence and presenting oneself in a strong light.

A little snow on the mountain (gray hair) can go a long way to calming a younger guy down and setting the table for a great hook up.

Reactions: winesthel945

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
BTW - love2compare - since you are scoring twenty year olds, you need to up your gay content on your profile to at least 30% - truth in advertising (j/k).

hehehe i know what you mean but i still feel str8 man... i don't even fully feel bi yet... :))

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been attracted to older guys, my first experiences were with older guys. I'm a hairy cub so I love Daddy types to play with, I've also had some really hot experiences with older Daddy type couples who made me feel so good when I was in my mid-to-late-twenties. I think the attention that they gave me really turned me on. Nowadays it has extended my age range and I'd play with guys from 30 - 75.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm in one of these relationships too with a guy who is half my age.

We met over a year ago when I was invited to a lunchtime sex party. He was one of the bottoms there, and I fucked him twice that day. The mutual interest was clear, so the party host connected us with email addresses. A sexual and dating relationship evolved after that and we soon started seeing each other multiple times a week. We have probably fucked a hundred times during the past year we have known each other. We obviously like each other but we're not exclusive (he has a boyfriend). He tells me that I fuck him more often than his boyfriend does (partly because his boyfriend has a smaller cock and doesn't eat ass).

He is adventuresome with sex, and our fucking sometimes feels like gymnastics with new positions and new toys. A bonus of youth: he shoots off a spectacular cum geyser while riding my cock that covers my face and the wall behind me - so incredible! It's invigorating and just plain fun to live the life of a young person again (how quickly we forget). We fuck in all kinds of crazy locations: in his backyard pool, in a hot tub, in his brother's bed, in his parents' shower, in a public bathroom, in a city park late at night, even behind a parking lot dumpster (so classy). Sometimes we'll do an overnighter in a hotel room where we'll fuck all night long. He is a big cuddler when we sleep together and I love that. We'll sleep naked with entwined arms and legs until I wake him up to fuck again. We go out on dates too (dinner, concert, or a football game) so it is more than just a fuckbud arrangement.

I've never really understood the whole daddy-love thing (why would a handsome young guy be attracted to an oldster like me?). Even though I am in one of these relationships, I still don't get it. But he likes my big dick and I like his tight ass, so the arrangement seems to work for us. I've learned there are many young gay guys who are drawn to daddy types (he has young gay friends who do the same thing, so maybe daddy-love is considered trendy in gay culture). Who'd guess that age would actually work in my favor at times. His interest can be hugely flattering to my ego, and I hope I'm giving back to him in different ways. The attention and approval of an older man seems to fill a need that he can't derive from guys his own age. It is also satisfying to share wisdom that only comes from life experience (daddies sometimes act like actual fathers in giving advice). I've even been a shoulder for him to cry on and have given him relationship advice about his boyfriend.

There are also unique challenges with these older/younger relationships. The drama of youth is an expected annoyance that must be endured. He would like me to be his sugar daddy and buy him stuff, but I am firm in resisting those attempts. I have bought him gifts for Christmas, Valentines, and birthday, but aside from paying for our dates, I don't want money to become a complicating factor which confuses our relationship.

As the older partner, I try to follow Dan Savage's Campsite Rule ( danq.me: Savage Love Readers Talk About The Campsite Rule ). We are both reconciled to the idea impermanence - that our relationship is likely just a phase we are passing through. We both know it will end one day. Neither of us knows where this is going, but we're enjoying the ride. I never expected or sought after this kind of relationship at this stage in my life - it just happened in a very unexpected way. But I have decided to embrace serendipity and live life to the fullest with this unlikely opportunity.

Last edited: