huge Teens unaware of large cock size

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Well before my phimosis surgery (when I was 13 years old), my penis was like 18 centimeters of length and 13.5 of girth, it was big for my age but I never realized that, until I lost it... =(
Bad memories, backing to PE :p
You must have really been haning then. There is nothing wrong with your package now. Looks inviting.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How could you know a boy isn't aware of his big cock just by seeing him peeing?

And why should big guys act differently???

Maybe you mean they act normal when they are peeing or changing, you should try this.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If guys are going to steal pics and lie about their cock size this site is just about the worst place on the internet to do it. This place is packed full of big-cock experts, some with extensive collections of big-cock pics or photographic memories for a big cock...or both.

It's just such a dumb-ass stunt to pull, they're never going to fool people here for very long. Maybe our 'friend' will come clean and tell us the truth now he's been outed!

cheers

Dillon

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If guys are going to steal pics and lie about their cock size this site is just about the worst place on the internet to do it. This place is packed full of big-cock experts, some with extensive collections of big-cock pics or photographic memories for a big cock...or both.

It's just such a dumb-ass stunt to pull, they're never going to fool people here for very long. Maybe our 'friend' will come clean and tell us the truth now he's been outed!

cheers

Dillon

People rarely come clean. They just start a new profile.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
It's from CircleJerkBoys' second photoshoot with 'Justin'.

You'll notice the same furniture in the background, amongst other things. :rolleyes:

---> CircleJerkBoys Presents Justin2

The first photoshoot:

---> CircleJerkBoys Presents Justin

Both links contain thumbnail shots only, but also a free trailer, which is well worth watching. :cool:
Alex, thanks for pointing out the fakers here. I like the way Justin looks. I like your pics better.

But, my honor is more important to me then trying to fake something. Even if I pulled it off and no one caught it, I would rather post a pic of a four incher that is mine than a 10 incher that isn't mine. I am within average, on a good day being a little over five inches and larger than that 20 years ago. I have never heard anyone here that I had any respect for saying anything unkind about someone not being "big enough." It is the fakers that receive the scorn of everyone here.

Being here has been good for me. It is OK to be average around the big guys. They don't care. The only ones who care are the guys with micro penises that are trying to pretend they are something they are not.

I am a bit ashamed to post a pic here because I have gained 50 pounds. Fifty pounds that I didn't have to gain. My tummy which is my fault is something I should fix. It could take 20 years off my life. But I do like that ice cream and anything sweet. And those mixed drinks:smile:

My point is penises are something we are born with. How we take care of our bodies is our choice. I haven't done so well lately. And that is something to be aggrevated about.

I don't have the technology to post a pic and I'm not going to get help around here to do it. Wouldn't go over very well at my house if I tried that. Asking my son to help me download a dick pic. No I don't think do.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't have the technology to post a pic and I'm not going to get help around here to do it. Wouldn't go over very well at my house if I tried that. Asking my son to help me download a dick pic. No I don't think do.

You can always ask someone on here how to upload pics. Everyone loves dick on this site, and many will go out of their way just to see another one:biggrin1::biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You can always ask someone on here how to upload pics. Everyone loves dick on this site, and many will go out of their way just to see another one:biggrin1::biggrin1:
Are you refering to the 3 hours i spent downloading, converting to various formats, and uploading a vid for skull mason. :redface:

malandro(growing)

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You must have really been haning then. There is nothing wrong with your package now. Looks inviting.

Thanks for the compliment, and about my actual size the most of it was a result from the puberty, when I started to PE (with a really poor routine) I was 17 years old (last year) and my dick was 17.5-17.8 cm x 14.5 cm, I stopped (I almost lost my penis with a really heavy pump routine), and restarted last month, with a penis size 7.1-7.4''x5.7-6.2'' (depends on the mood/temeperature/how to measure/etc.). So my gains didn't come from hanging (I think it's too dangerous, the nearest thing I do from it, is using an ADS).
I'm only going into PE to recover a size that I would have if it wasn't for the surgery
Sorry if I didn't make me clear, my English still need some pratice :X

Magnum_PI

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was one of those guys for awile, I had a feeling that i might have been above average but wasn't sure and didn't think much of it until my first sexually experience. the reaction i got was atually pretty surprising at the time, the first thing she said when i pulled it out was "holy shit that's huge!" and thats been close to the reaction i've gotten ever since. So I'm aware now but there was a good period of time where I didn't think much about it and thought i was normal.

Reactions: mib348