huge Teens unaware of large cock size

TheYoungBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well gawsh knows I was one of those guys at one point ya' know...

Hell, I think alot of us were... Its just not one of those things that you know right away...

:wink: -Young Boi

degedy09

Experimental Member
Media
yeah, i have always been curious about the size of my friends penis, you know just to compare, even though im straight. and when we were changing to go swimming he turned his back on me so i couldent see his penis(he was shy) and i saw a glimpse of his balls, they were huge!!!!so when we were in that same situation a couple days later i found a way for him to have to change in front of me and i saw his cock, IT WAS HUGE!!!he ended up getting a boner cause i was looking at it, i swear it must have been about 11 inches long, and 6 inches thick. i was like "holy fuck dude" and he just put on his boxers ignoring me. i told him right then that he had a huge cock and should flaunt it more(im really jealous of him by the way) and so he has with me alot and some other guys but i still dont think he realizes how big it is. i think of this as kinda funny, ha.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cousins grew up on a farm, ....goats, chickens, a couple cows. Each had their own "pet", my cousin Billy has this cock out in the barn, that was the like, I'd never seen since. All the hens would...

B_hanger

Experimental Member
Media
When I was about eleven or twelve other boys wanted to play with my penis
because it was soooooooo big! There was this one boy who loved to play
with my penis for hours, he would hold it up and exclaim: "Gee, look how big
it is!" I was a skinny kid with this long fat penis, and couldn't at the time
get a hard-on, but it was fun being admired, and played with. Realy don't
think I realized how big I was, until other men wanted to play with me as well.

italia89

1st Like
Media
The first time I realized I was a "big boy" was at a summer camp during middle school. I was taking a shower (I didn't totally close they curtain) and one of the guys caught a glimpse of me through the crack. He went and got one of his friends and then they opened the curtain slightly...they both gawked and he even pointed. Then they scurried away leaving me standing there kinda shocked...I still can't believe they did it. Then in high school I noticed I had a much larger bulge than the other guys in my school (minus a few)...but I always shyed away from whipping it out or changing in the open...being called "donkey dick" never appealed to me...

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Um... Hanger, why couldn't you get a hard on?
I think most men have been able to get hard ons all their lives - it doesn't come with puberty, you know.

AlisCool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a Teen I new that I had a nice package I have never been told from a Girl Friend or from my X wife that I am small.I have had the goods from birth.:biggrin1:

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
i was standing at a urnal yesterday at a football game and this young boy maybe 14 came up next,he pulled out a beautiful circumsized and long dick. just stood there and let if piss,held it for awhile and put it back.yes young and hung guys like to show it off. does anyone else agree

Reactions: HorsemanUK

italianb90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my class it seems that I am the biggest guy...
And, as you all can see, I am not big.

And before we all dropped down our pants, to see how big we were, I always thought that some guys had a bigger dick than mine.
Hopefully, or not, I was wrong.

Italy is so weird ^^

ScottishLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

As a young guy i am pretty aware of the size of my dick. But have you ever noticed any young guys who pull out these massive thick heavy cocks at urinals or change at beaches who are unaware of how big that they are large.

You know guys the ones that whip this dick out, piss shake and put in back in there jocks or whatever.

It amazes me when i see this as over the years i have been aware of my size in public. its just so great seeing a young dude who doesn't know any better.

So to the question. Have you seen any teens or guys in general who just don't know who large they are and go on doing business as normal. would like to hear from anyone.

Please share.

Dude, if you are going to post at least submit your own pics!

The one of "you" from the waist down is the same guy that posed for

ExtraBigDicks.com presents Justin

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a Teen I new that I had a nice package I have never been told from a Girl Friend or from my X wife that I am small.I have had the goods from birth.:biggrin1:
If they start out teeny weeny does it stay that way throughout life or get bigger or a lot bigger during puberty?
Please message me if anyone has info about this.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If they start out teeny weeny does it stay that way throughout life or get bigger or a lot bigger during puberty?

the idea of someone wanting to know what size penis a child has pre- and post- puberty kinda skeeves me out. what are you going to do with that information? find a hottie on the playground and make sure he'll still be hung after his voice changes? ewww!

I know you're worried about the size of your son given his father was small. Penis size is usually inherited via the mother's side of the family via the boy's grandfather (your dad) but not always. Prepubertal size does not always give an indicator of what he will have later on. If it is of concern to you and he's approaching puberty (think about 9 or 10) then have a talk with his pediatrician, frankly stating your concerns. If you still have concerns then make an appointment to see an endocrinologist. An endocrinologist can monitor his development for any trouble.

I would not discuss this with your son outright unless he asks and, if he does ask, simply say that his dad had some issues when he was developing and that you're just making sure he doesn't have the same troubles.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know you're worried about the size of your son given his father was small. Penis size is usually inherited via the mother's side of the family via the boy's grandfather (your dad) but not always. Prepubertal size does not always give an indicator of what he will have later on. If it is of concern to you and he's approaching puberty (think about 9 or 10) then have a talk with his pediatrician, frankly stating your concerns. If you still have concerns then make an appointment to see an endocrinologist. An endocrinologist can monitor his development for any trouble.

I would not discuss this with your son outright unless he asks and, if he does ask, simply say that his dad had some issues when he was developing and that you're just making sure he doesn't have the same troubles.

Jason, this post is written in the kindest, most tolerant, nicest way and I'm glad you can respond to the topic at hand as compassionately as you just did. What I'm posting next isn't in opposition to what you just posted, really, and I hope I don't offend you.

At any rate, I have a son and there are so many things that I worry about on a daily basis-- it's amazing the amount of emotion that goes into/toward one person. With that said, the size of my son's penis is so far down on my list of concerns that it barely registers. I hope that my son is secure in his sexuality no matter what the size of his penis, and worrying about it, asking doctors, and making a big deal of it can only make him feel like a freak. LPSG is penis- and size obsessed, but the truth is that many men and women look at a ton of other things before they even think about what a guy is packing, at least for a meaningful relationship.

I'm not exactly inexperienced in this realm-- my husband has hypospadias which has greatly impacted him sexually, personally, and socially. Because of that, though, I've realized that it's only as big a deal as you make it. I don't want to get neurotic on my kid's penis size or it's going to be a huge deal to him when maybe it wouldn't have been had I not worried about it.

But honestly? As a parent? To freak out because your kid's cock may end up being smaller than average makes me wonder where your head is as a parent. Maybe it's because right now my son is experiencing some developmental delays that are really scary and can affect his entire life and well-being, and in comparison, a small penis, unless it's nonfunctional, seems to be trivial.