huge Teens unaware of large cock size

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I'm confused, how are they supposed to act?

Oh, and you're from the show Commander in Chief?

http://www.wchstv.com/abc/commanderinchief/mattlanter.shtml

Dunno about the Commander in Chief part but I agree with the first question. What the hell are you expecting? I don't whip it out at a public urinal, do a little twirl so everyone can have a few moments to worship me and then proceed to piss. Why would a guy with a big cock act any differently than someone that was average? YOU (original poster) are the one placing importance on something that, frankly, means little.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...At any rate, I have a son and there are so many things that I worry about on a daily basis...
Snooz, I love ya. I love ya when you're "bitchy", I love you when you're heartfelt, I love ya when you're bearing your deeply personal experiences. Thanks for the post.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Way to go snoozan, and HugoB! I actually can't believe anybody even responded to this thread in the first place...

hungless

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was certainly aware of my size (small) and if they were unaware of their large cock size someone would definitely tell them. I am quite sure many were interested in 10InchDudes size. He is one of the best looking guys i have seen in a long time, along with that huge cock and hot body. I envy that young man. They consider Matt Damon the sexiest guy around? 10 InchDude has my vote.

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am sure most young guys know their ranking on the size stakes, as most if not all young guys are obsessed with their best friend (their cock). -I know I was at a younger age. (still am)

But why should they act any different, lots of guys show off but many more don't. some people are confident with their size, some guys prefer to keep it under wraps.

They want pleasure and want to give pleasure - but perhaps would prefer to pick their partner and show off to them, however often they change partner.

Ryco75

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think my buddy's son was one of those boys for sure a while back. I remember one incident having dinner with them at their house. He was 19 at the time. He's a short but slim and lean twink jock type. Anyway, he was outside playing basketball while we had dinner and later he came inside, shirtless, sweaty and commando in a short flimsy pair of shiny gray shorts. I just couldn't take my eyes off of his ridiculously big VPL hanging down like a banana. He came inside because he was looking for something, which ended up being on top the fridge. Since he could not reach it, he started bouncing up and down about two or three times to get it and that was enough to give me the fastest boner ever. The image of his dick flopping stayed in my head, and it was so distracting I had to go to their bathroom and rub one out. After seeing that, I made every attempt to hang out with my buddy just to see his son inadvertently show off his dick size. He's in his late 20s now and sadly I've never actually seen it.