Huge Tits

I think I liked big boobs before I liked girls, but there is such a thing as too big. F is kinda pushing it though Princessa/Maria Swan sports them well. But mainly I love cleavage or big boobs+tight shirt.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like when they are big enough that when the girl is walking around naked it looks like she might lose her balance. She has to put her arms out to counterbalance them as they sway from side to side.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just my opinion but, anything over 34c is a waste, I dont like huge odd looking tits, not a fan of dolly parton tits, :cool:

w1llber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just my opinion but, anything over 34c is a waste, I dont like huge odd looking tits, not a fan of dolly parton tits, :cool:
Couldnt agree more with that, my gf is 34c and they are perfect as far as im concerned.

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bigger, the badder, the better... boobies for me!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin1:

i love all tiities, bigger one just make me love them more

castheman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi all i am glad i started this topic and it so great to see all sex's are joining in my gf as i said is a 34H and she gives awsum tit jobs it realy gets my 9incher going and her tits in tight tops ohhhh man!!. i think though you do need to have a farely good body to go with them my gf ruffly the same figger may a little bigger as chloe vevrier.

realy chuffed i started this tread !!!:smile: