Huge Uncut Cocks?

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Newer medical research is leaning back to circumcision being the 'healthier' option, but it doesn't really make a huge impact if your practice good hygiene. As to which is better, I like being uncut, but what people are saying is true in my opinion... If it feels good when rubbed and shoots that white stuff out, who really needs to complain

The recent medical research suggests that being circumcised gives a degree of protection against AIDS, particularly in the heterosexual context. Studies in Africa, where heterosexual AIDS is a really serious problem, shows that cultures which circumcise boys have a much lower incidence of heterosexually transmitted AIDS than those which don't. The inside of the foreskin is a mucous membrane, which can be penetrated by the AIDS virus, besides being a warm, moist environment, which allows the virus to survive long enough to enter the bloodstream.

Having been circumcised soon after birth, I can only envy you uncut guys for the extra sensitivity of your glans, and, I guess, the inside surface of the foreskin. When my sons were born, I insisted that they were not circumcised, despite the wishes of my Muslim wife.

Uncut here and always glad I was. Got a nice overhang and it is ultra sensitive.

Reactions: erpap

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before I became educated about it, I was embarrassed by my uncut dick. Most of my friends were cut and I was scared that people would think worse of my dick because of it, I even resented my parents a bit! Now that I'm older and a little wiser I'm more than happy with my foreskin... never had a complaint, and as long as you keep it clean and wash it daily hygiene is not an issue. Plus the extra sensitivity never goes amiss!

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been enjoying the pleasure that I get from having a foreskin... and the pleasure that the foreskin on my big thick cock gives to my partners, all my mature life, and some before as well. My kids are uncircumcised as are all the men in my family. We can't control the foolishness of American culture about this and about many aspects of sex, but we can be kind to our kids, and we can help spread the truth. A natural cock gives and receives much more pleasure. With normal intelligent hygiene it can be even more healthy than a circumcised one.

Reactions: SmithJohn

ohbenice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im uncut and actually didn't realize for some bone head reason that i should have been retracting my foreskin until about a year ago. i ended up developing phimosis, but ive been stretching it out and now its progressed to partial phimosis; i can retract it completely when im soft...its a different story when im hard tho. its almost there, ill post pics in the coming months once its able to fully retractable. but yeah uncut FTW, even with my isssue i still wouldnt get cut.

Don't think of it as a hang up, Manuel ferrara has a really tight foreskin and it looks amazing! Manuel Ferrara shrine

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BSmaster
I was cut in early childhood , I understand as result of an infection , prior to antibiotics . I began to notice a lack of sensitivity in my 50s , but at that time I could stay rigid for ever without cumming . Now as an older man , I have little sensitivity , ejaculation is more mentally achieved than physical . I am sure that the foreskin plays a large part in protecting the sensitivity of the head of the penis . I made sure my sons were not cut and wish that I could be intact again . I think uncut generally looks better ; there is also the excitement of retracting the foreskin to expose a smooth , shiny , pink or purple head . I think that the tightness of the foreskin has many benefits , beyond sensitivity .

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have uncut :) all i knwo is if i dont jack for 2 days my glands are mega sensitive and a quickie is no problem when i need a release , should really post some pics for you guys :p

FIODOR

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The biggest uncut cocks : Steve Holmes, Danny D, Omar Williams, Alex Jones, Sean Michaels, Voodoo, Preston Parker & Nacho Vidal. CLOVER, CHRIS CHARMING, CHARLIE MAC or JULIAN RIOS I think they are cut

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm cut but wish I was uncut. I don't think parents should make that decision for a new born. Let them make that decision when they are adults. This might be anecdotal but it seems like uncut cocks are more veiny. Maybe removing the foreskin causes the surface veins to atrophy.

Basebllguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always been fascinated with foreskin. Being cut, I guess it's wanting what you don't have. Also been fascinated with cock docking. I would love to try it with a guy with lots of foreskin. I think it would be hot!