Huge Vagina

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am happy to report that combination of me pumping and her doing kegels has eliminated the problem of tenting. She still tents but it is a lot less noticeable. I can even feel her squeeze two fingers and I can also feel her muscles tense up when I am inside.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I am happy to report that combination of me pumping and her doing kegels has eliminated the problem of tenting. She still tents but it is a lot less noticeable. I can even feel her squeeze two fingers and I can also feel her muscles tense up when I am inside.

Good for you dude! All women can, & should be able to do this, as it's mutually beneficial.

Hope that you're giving her a lot back in return!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You have your terminology confused. Tenting is when the bottom of the vaginal canal stretches in her when she cums. Your describing her "looseness"... nothing to do with tenting.

http://www.the-clitoris.com/x/orgasm/respon2.jpg

See top right diagram, "Plateau" where it says "tenting". I thought we cleared this up in that other thread?