Huge Vagina

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I've gotta mention this - not as a criticism, but as a story of hope. Lol.

I've been seeing the GF for about 6 months, & she's introduced me to a few thing like fisting. When I met her, I swore no matter what, I wouldn't lie to her about anything - & I've kept my word. The problem was, she only felt tight when she orgasmed around my fist.

Don't get me wrong, I love the intimacy of fisting, & having had nearly 100 partners, I'd never come close to it, & had already told her, it was pretty rare, & therefore extreme. Problem was, when she was on top, I couldn't feel anything - & despite a 6 inch girth neither could she - she had a slack, huge, baggy hole. Don't get me wrong, there is something very sexy about a women with such a copious cavern, & that can be explored in other ways, but it is soooo lazy not to be able to control it.

After 5 months, I had to mention it - I f**ked that up! But a few weeks later I literally said squeeze my cock - & she couldn't(she'd had pethidine giving "birth" - but really the baby just forced its way out without her feeling anything cos she wasn't pushing apparently).

She mentioned she'd fisted herself, & didn't feel my fist was any bigger, though I made her measure both our fists - hers 8, mine 12.5 inches - that's how big she tents when aroused!

Anyhow, this wonderful woman, read about the potential problems with prolapse, & how sex could get better via the internet, & shocked me by buying a pelvic floor exerciser the next day.

It said it could take months to feel any difference, yet she was determined to get a wonder pussy. I helped her, yet despite the spring action of the thing on the lowest setting, it took her 10 minutes to even close it. I wondered how long it would take.

It took a week! The next time she was on top, it was like being with a virgin, fantastic for me & her, & I was profuse in my praise for her being so active in being concerned in our sex life, & of course for being so bloody marvellous.

The point being...Women - all men love a woman with vaginal control, & trust me if she can do it, so can you (honestly, if you can't clench your guys cock, you are crap in bed, there I've said it), & men - don't put up with it any longer. If you've never had a woman literally wanking you off with her vagina without her externally moving an inch, you've missed out, but to spend a life with someone who cares so little about you they are too lazy to clench your dick isn't worth it.

I'm not trying to offend, I'm trying to empower & enlighten (though perhaps poorly He He)

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would love to find a woman I could fist. I had an email friend who said that she had been a couple of times and she loved it, but her current bf wouldn't do it. I've seen videos and movies of women getting fisted and it is a real turn on. The one I really remember was in a theater in the 70's and it was called "Candy Stripers". It was so hot that the video versions were not allowed to show the fisting scene.

My second wife had a larger vagina, but I could only get 3 fingers easily in her. Four was a problem. She enjoyed the attention, but I just could not do it. We had a rubber dildo that was at least 2 inches in diameter which she took and it put a smile on her face. She had not had any children. Though I later had a fwb who had 5 kids vaginally and was as tight as could be. I thought I could do her, but she was tighter than my wife.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I'll be sure to contact Hallmark; they'll want to air your story.
AND psidom

LMFAO!

Hey, I've seen threads on here get ripped apart, coz a guy just says what he means with no back story! So, that was my attempt at chick lit! Far easier to say " oi tart, sex is about give & take, but all you do is take", "here's how to give back - women are meant to have technical skill too!" but, you know what this site is like for harpies! Lol.

dr_pepper - yes it is fun - I think the one with 5 kids may have had some extra stitches in! I've had a lotalota girls, & this one is my first.

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had just 1 or 2 women who were able to 'clench' me and i must say, it felt soo good. Its been years since it happened but, i still remember how good it felt.
My current lady doesn't and i think i'm gonna ask her to give it a go.
There is no harm in trying to improve the sex.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a woman and I will say I agree wholeheartedly. In fact, I have recently had the idea to start a website educating women about sex in a fun way and will add this to my list of topics.

Personally, I work to improve my milking skills. :)

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Yep, that's the "woman's" forum: one idiotic question and five jerk-offs to respond.

Not a woman in site.

It's not an idiotic question to ask why women can't use their vaginal muscles!

I shouldn't have gone the long way round of getting to the point, but it's pointless being sensitive on here! Lol

100 partners - 2 milkers - 2 clenchers -& now the current GF has become an expert in a week & really gets off on it. I just refuse to have shit lays anymore - the intro was just background to ameliorate the point.

It's staggering how many women say men know nothing about the female anatomy, when most are clearly in the dark themselves. Or just lazy!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
??

What's your point? That you think women don't know jack and are lazy?

Although most women aren't slack, many women DO do some kind of pelvic exercise to maintain some kind of tone -- especially after having had children. However, not all exercises are effective, and very few exercises lead to "extra-ordinary" strength skills down there. Making matters worse, many ob/gyn doctors confuse the issue with vague instructions that are ineffective at achieving the kind of result you're talking about.

You could have been helpful and said what TYPE of pelvic floor exerciser (there are a lot of snake oil products out there).

So what was your point? To put us down?

fcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have fucked a woman who use to fist herself...and I have to say my experience was different. Her pussy was tight, and she had great control with squeezing. I'm over 8" and very thick, but I know she wasn't loose.

Women who fist, really should do kegels. :) Do you have any pics?

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Not_Punny;2599399; said:
And BTW, I don't believe your story.

I dare you to post a picture of your hand holding this magic product you're talking about.

I'll get her to bring it round! It looks like a pair of hair straighteners with a spring in it. Hey it's true, I couldn't believe it worked that quickly, but she's a feisty determined woman, & she gets horny while she's doing it.

FCS said:
I have fucked a woman who use to fist herself...and I have to say my experience was different. Her pussy was tight, and she had great control with squeezing. I'm over 8" and very thick, but I know she wasn't loose.

Women who fist, really should do kegels. :) Do you have any pics? .

Not of her fisting! Hey, she likes me to do all that now, but we don't do it all the time - got to vary things! And yes,I don't think it makes the potential vaginal aroused size any smaller, it just allows control of it, so basically women, & men get the best of both worlds, a tight pussy able to take extreme objects. Lots of fun & games!:wink:
Not_Punny;2599399; said:
So what was your point? To put us down? .

No it's to help! That's exactly what she felt the 1st time I brought it up. Most women don't know about it & won't try it, & most men haven't slept around enough to stumble across the women that can do it, & accept a poorer lovelife in ignorance.

I admit I'm baiting a little for attention, But I'm trying to sexually empower women. What does that more than control of their vagina. The difference in feeling for both is well worth it:biggrin1:

Raw Dog always posts this link as the apex/nirvana of PCC achievement.

Pompoir: The Art of Milking the Lingam | Tantra: Gateway to Ecstasy

Media
Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media

I couldn't open the link that way, but found it this way
Google Image Result for http://www.mumstuff.co.uk/acatalog/PelvicToner.jpg

Yep that is the one. Less than £30 I believe. Pretty easy to use, but I did work out the instuctions, & of course put it up her. Are you gonna invest in one or recommend one Scalawag?

There you go Not_Punny! Still wanna pic - in or out. I read from the Snapping Pussy thread you'd tried an exerciser - did it work at all for you?

As a reward for her astonishing success, & for proving that she'd do almost anything sexually for me, as I'd do/have already done for her, I'm taking the GF around London's finest sex/fetish boutiques to empty my wallet this week. Ah still the honeymoon phase eh?

Snapping Pussy is better than an incompetent one of course, but it's the milking pussy that's the queen of queens. Mind Blowing!

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current GF tents so bad that we cannot do doggy. She says that it feels good, but I cant feel a thing when I hit it from the back. She also only felt tight when I had four fingers and my dick in her. She has been doing kegels everyday for at least a month and I can tell a difference. She can squeeze my cock and I can feel it now. cant wait until she gets her gynoflex.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, going back 8 mos. to find threads that meet you sph needs. just start a new thread and post some pics. plenty of guys and gals here to oblige you.

You gonna say that everytime I post on an old thread? Do you project your bullshit onto everybody in your life or do you just do it on the internet where no harm can come to you?