Huge when young??

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Applegarth Mangina, Nov 1, 2010.

1. D_Applegarth Mangina

D_Applegarth Mangina Account Disabled

Were any of you huge guys hung when you were young, and did you get a lot of unwanted attention from adult men because of your huge size??

2. jockstrapfetish

Didn't get much attetion from adult males

3. amboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've always been large, 7ish, I got attention when I was a teenager because it was always stiff.

4. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

I had a fair number of guys approach me in the sauna, steam rooms, showers, and hot tubs at commercial gyms. They were very, very cruisy when I was "young", which was before the days of Internet hook-ups. Some of the older guys offered me money to fool around with them. I found the attention flattering and kind of a turn-on. I can't say anyone was ever obnoxious about it, to where they wouldn't back off if I said "no thank you".

5. SR_Newbig Nutroll

SR_Newbig Nutroll New Member

ive had a fair few stares in the gym changing rooms etc to be honest i like it

6. BigDriller

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to wear a speedo as a teenager but didn't realize how unusual the large bulge was until later.

7. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes did get me attention but wouldnt say unwanted. Espcially not when I was getting into my teens and more sexually oreintated.

8. amboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The number of hot dinners I got as a teenager..... I loved the attention then, and still do. But now I know the power of a nice package and use it beter unless of course I am at a loose end.

9. amboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was also a model,for a Canadian Cigarette formas a teen, I had all themattentionma teen could want.

10. Jhonny1

Jhonny1 New Member

When I was in Grammer School our trousers then were more fitted than now, as I was getting ready for school my Mom was making sure that I was presentable. She noticed my budge and mentioned to me what about that' as she pointing her finger. Surprised as I was I blew it off as nothing, Inever had a boner in front of my parents that I can remember. While on this subject I have been approached by Married women when I was in my early twenties, those were the Puberty days..

11. lowhangers23

lowhangers23 New Member

I wouldnt say i was huge when i was young but my dick was the first thing to grow. I remember being around 4' 4 or so real skinny and havin my 6" dick. I was more misproportioned then anything. It was really hard to cover that thing in my jeans, my underwear didnt fit right which is why i started freeballing. sadly my dick never grew anymore.. but i grew to 5'6" tall pretty much sucks

12. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I wasn't large until after puberty, but I was so skinny. it was the only thing that broke the plane so to speak. and after puberty I was a little more muscular, and had a bulge that was hard to hide.

13. D_Applegarth Mangina

D_Applegarth Mangina Account Disabled

THANKS everyone!!! Anyone else have experiences like this???

14. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

yup! i've said it before,but i've had the same size dick i have now since i was 12.
    i have waaaaaay too many attention stories to tell. from family members,to classmates,to just people in public.
    and waht made it so crazy was, the rest of my body didn't fully grow.
    i'm 6'1 and 220lbs. but from grades 6-12,i was mabey 170 lbs. wet.

15. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wasn't hung, but it was pretty big for my age. My erection length when I was 12-13 was a tad over 7" (give or take. I was young and since I don't remember my exact method of measurement, it could have been wrong and therefore misleading. But this is what I measured at the time). I also hung much larger flaccid than boys my age. This was noted when having to shower in a communal shower setting.

I did notice some adult men who eyed it real quick. No perverted or pedophilic glances, but a quick "are you kidding me" glance. I looked at them too and notice that I was larger than they were. However, at 12 I didn't have much pubic to cover anything up so I may have just "looked" larger than they did.

Simba

#15 simbablk, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  16. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    My cock is not huge but not small, the thing that got me chased by men and women was that I had long strawberry blonde hair. At the time I hated it and wished I had dark hair but soon realized it was a rare and used it to bed men and women, it worked!!! Oh and having a nice cock helps a lot too

17. D_Everette Hunglungfish

Compared to all my mates, my dick at 11-13 was huge. I had about 5/6" but most of them still just had stubs.

Sadly, I didn't remain exceptional for long and most guys half caught up at least some of the way.

18. theguysjob

theguysjob Member

when i was in 6th grade we used to jerk off in the locker room after gym classes and compare. there were two boys bigger then i was. one of them was two years older than us (a foreign student and he had a dense pubic hair considering i didn't have any in those years) and the other boy was pretty tall. but in high school i was even small comparing the other boys (about 6 inches). only a couple guys were smaller than i was but there were some boys that had such big dicks as more than 7 or 8 inches.

19. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

In grammar school I was regularly told I was big. I didn't think much of it honestly until I would be playing around with a friend and realizing that they were smaller than me. I still don't think 7" is big but apparently back in school, it was.

20. louielouie82

louielouie82 Member

I think at the age of 11 or so I measured with a neighbor boy. He was 3" and I was 4". May not seem like that big of a difference, but at the time that made me 1/3 larger! :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted