Hugely enjoying The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Lena Headey

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been watching this series on Blu-Ray (I finished Season 1, and am just digging into Season 2). Lena Headey is my new "celebrity crush". She's hot, a great actress, English, and does a bang-on American accent. Colour me smitten.

The show's pretty good. First Season was, as the critics like to say, "uneven". But, well cast, good acting, good special effects, good image quality, good backstory/theme/tone which drives the story even through occasional bogs.

I think Season 2 is supposed to be better.

I'm happy. :smile:

Oh, and, I'm not finished yet, so NO SPOILERS!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOVED this show...sad they took it off the air. Actually, when they decided to take it off the air, right after it won ALL types of awards. The show was more popular and well done than the network pigs realized. :) I think they just kept it going till Salvation came out. Loved Dollhouse too:) if you havent watched that one...WATCH IT! The terminator girl is in the final season of that too. :) not Lena :) Loved her too!

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreement here. Sarah Connor Chronicles, Lena Headey, and Summer Glau were great. Summer was really fascinating and Lena was truly formidable.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got both seasons of Dollhouse on Blu-ray. Watched Season one last year, and loved it. Been saving season 2.

Also, loved Summer Glau in Firefly. Best show ever.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
JustAsking's avatar = one of the greatest shows ever.

Never watched Sarah Connor Chronicles, sorry SilverTrain!

Yeah, if I ever meet JustAsking in person, I fully expect him to be the spitting image of Ian McShane. :smile:

You're missing out on some tasty Lena, Paige-y.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I too hugely enjoyed this TV series. I liked the strong female characters including Shirley Manson in her first professional acting role as Catherine Weaver.

Even though there was a planned third series which got cancelled, I thought it provided a satisfactory conclusion to the Terminator saga. Much better than that dreadful Salvation film.

Lena's great. She was brilliant in 'The Gathering Storm'.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Loved this show, and was sorry to see it cancelled after only two seasons. I think you'll like season 2 Silvertrain, although.....ah you said no spoilers.

Lena took some heat from fanboys, but I thought she was great in it.