Hugeness: When is too much is too much??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_DEATHbyCARROT, Nov 27, 2007.

1. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

Alright so I found out in my other post that others besides me like small, perky titties over ginourmous mammaries sometimes. I do wonder if there is a penis-parallel tho:

I assume all the women here if given a choice would prefer a big penis. But are you ever in the mood for one that is just big enough to give you that full feeling (say 7"), but not huge (9"+) so you can just go to town? I know from experience that some girls have to work up to taking it deep and hard from me and I'm just pushin' 8", so I can only imagine a dude who's longer and thicker must be kinda serious for some women (although there are some who would have no problems with it).

I don't have a va-jay-jay, but I assume huge dicks are like horror flicks: fun, but intense. I assume its nice to just sit back with a dumb action movie every so often...

(P.S. - sorry for the grammar in the title but there is no way to edit it!)

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Yes i wished sometime he was an inch shorter and two inches smaller in girth! he said he wished he had attachments ;)

3. Principessa

Gold Member

4. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

My lover's cock is a perfect 7.5 It goes as deep as I need, never hurts when he fucks me hard and is thick enough to feel even if I am soaked.

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Jen, my husband is 7.5 and while i cant take a pounding right off the bat, give us a little while and im into the groove thinking its just perfect up to the balls!

6. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

This fits in with my theory that I honestly wouldn't want my penis to be any larger than it is, due to me not wanting to hurt a woman during sex

7. snoozan

Gold Member

From my experience, I prefer men in the average range because of the way my cervix seems to sit in my vagina, though I do like the larger side of average in girth. There are a lot of positions where it's really easy for me to get bottomed out on, and hitting my cervix hurts like hell. I don't dislike large cocks-- I've had sex with men who are large and enjoyed it.

As for why I'm here, I joined out of curiosity when a friend became a member and was posting a lot, and discovered I liked it-- the people, the topics, the interaction, etc. I'm married and monogamous so I didn't come on here looking for a hot cock I could fuck anyway. People are here for a lot of reasons, and even if I'm not a size queen I still like looking and talking about cocks and sex in general.

Sometimes I think I need to put an explanation of why I'm here as a disclaimer in my signature because I am asked to explain it so much. :rolleyes:

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I do prefer larger guys but I have no problem with the women who are not size queens being here. Hey, as far as I'm concerned we can all be here. :smile: In fact, I like hearing about women who prefer average or small guys because that leaves more big guys for ME!!! :biggrin1::tongue:

As for "how much is too much"? I don't know. I have recently been with a very thick guy and a very long guy but had no problems - and no, I don't know the exact measurements of them since I don't go around with a measuring tape. :biggrin1: I'm guesstimating the thick guy as 6.75" girth maybe? and the long guy as maybe 9"? But that's just a "guesstimate" and could be off, although I'm pretty good at estimating these... especially girth since I compare against my wrist.

Fortunately for me, there is a pretty wide range of "compatible" sizes, though. I don't know what my upper limit is since I've not been with one who was past that, but I have been with guys who were, sadly, below my lower limit. I feel bad for them as well as me in those instances. I hope they find women they're compatible with.

9. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I like a good hard fuck but I'm not particularly deep so to me it makes no difference if he's 7 inches or 12 inches, it still isn't all going in, as long as he doesn't mind that he's not going to be buried to the hilt (so far no one has) it's fine by me whatever size he is as long as he's filling me nicely.

10. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

Interesting. I really like hearing the woman's point of view...

11. iian1972

iian1972 Active Member

Albums:
    My wife has always said she is not interested in length so much, 5 to 7 is perfict, she belives girth is more important to her.

12. klemptomanes

klemptomanes Member

Albums:
    So youre trying to tell me, that at 7.5x5.8 I have the perfect cock?

Ha. Awesome...

cheers,
    klm

13. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

given that I acknowledge my attraction to size is way more about perception and visual stimulation than feel, I have yet to find one too huge to turn me on... however there are some that are too big to have sex with.

Never said I wasn't messed up.

14. iian1972

iian1972 Active Member

Albums:
    You will never have a problem with that

15. Holly38G

Holly38G Member

Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
    I've only seen one man who I thought was too big to have sex with. I saw him erect and two women using both hands to masturbate him and they could not put their hands around him! I had never seen or imagined anyone that long and that thick. He had enough for at least 3 or 4 more women to play with at the same time. I have been with some incredibly gigantic horse cocked men and had no problems whatsoever. But he put them all to shame. Whenever I hear the word "monster" I think of him. I've a really huge pussy that can stretch wide and nearly bottomless but he was way out of my league.

16. the_reverend

Gold Member

there was one girl who claimed at first i was going to be too big to be inside of her...which confused me a bit. i'm 7 long and 5.5 around, so big but not colossal or anything. lol. but she'd only been with really small guys before, so it seemed massive. we took it slow and she was eventually able to fit me pretty easily. all about the foreplay. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted