Hugging etiquette

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at a do yesterday and saw a lot of old friends.

It was hugs all round, but on my first unthinking hug, the woman and I both realised that my cock was pleasantly nestled in her crotch and thigh, resulting in a little embarassment on both sides.

So I spent the rest of the day contorting myself to ensure that this didn't happen again. Frankly if any one was watching, I must have looked ridiculous.

Ladies, is there a consensus opinion about hugging your male friends. I suppose our chests get squeezed together.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hit the nail on the head with that Dave. Exactly. Or tuck that thing away :)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Let it nestle!! I like the sound of nestling - The kind of people you body hug are family and real good friends, if they're real friends they really won't think it is a big deal - you weren't aroused were you? (before/at the time I mean, not by the 'nestling')

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well there you go - as long as you're not poking your friends in the ribs with the old chap, ignore it. Really never bothers me when men friends 'nestle' or brush - one becomes a fairly good judge over the years of the presence / lack of intention, and unintentional penis contact is no different to me than when my breasts touch someone when I'm hugging them (rather more dificult to avoid)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
chances are that, once the hug had passed, she gave it very little thought.
we're used to men's bodies being man shaped.

between friends things like that have never bothered me.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd be sad if I got a non-cock-nestle hug from you LPD. Sad and down right dissapointed. :wink:

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed with Gilette and dolfette - I'd likely not give it second thought if it happened. Full body hugs are great between friends - male and female. And my chest will sure as heck touch the other persons chest if we're hugging - now way of avoiding it. :smile:

But - there could be some additional thoughts if the man in question was someone available and I registered something that seemed like an above average size and I found him pleasant and interesting in other ways. But those thoughts would probably not center around whether it was appropriate or not - they would more likely go in a much steamier direction...

(There she goes again - the overactive Valkyrie imagination has caught up with you again - damn, where are those guys when you need them...)

(And yes my dear Lord - that would probably mean you would be the object of said steamier thoughts should I ever have the pleasure of getting a full body hug from you... :biggrin1: )

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you have to hug, do it with the top half of your body.

Bingo, I have many male friends and this is how we always hug. Kiss on the cheek, followed by the upper body hug, and sometimes a pat on the back as we break apart.

That said, if Lord P is the hugger than, yes I want full on body contact :biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at a do yesterday and saw a lot of old friends.

It was hugs all round, but on my first unthinking hug, the woman and I both realised that my cock was pleasantly nestled in her crotch and thigh, resulting in a little embarassment on both sides.

So I spent the rest of the day contorting myself to ensure that this didn't happen again. Frankly if any one was watching, I must have looked ridiculous.

Ladies, is there a consensus opinion about hugging your male friends. I suppose our chests get squeezed together.
Are you sure you arent from Newark?:tongue:

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yes....if Lord P is the hugger, I too want a full body hug !

I mean....men don't expect women to tape their boobs down flat before hugging.....I don't expect men to have to be adjusting anything either.
That's silly.....and would not bother me at all.

I have some male friends that I hug when we see each other.
Some are gay and those are definitely upper body hugs from them.

Among the others, some are closer to full body than others are.

A kiss on the cheek I get from one of the straight friends, who is a very good friend. He also knew my late brother.

I always hug my tattoo artist when I see him and again when I leave.
I always kiss him on the cheek......he is such a sweetheart.
I'd be interested in a Lot more than that if neither of us were married.
:wink:

beachbumamy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with the others, we really don't think about it. My boobs touch him and I don't think guys see that as a big deal. I can't say that I have really spent a lot of time thinking about it. Now if he is hard that would change things and I might think differently about his intentions.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
my aunt hugs me with the back arched hips away from me.ever since our family reunion when she saw me chasing the girls around with a real stiff boner in my shorts(i was 13 yrs old) and she ran over to me and said "take that stick out of your pants boy!" and hit my crotch but when she realized it was really my dick she was horrified the girls and myself just stood there mouth opened like my aunt did,and noby said anything about it(until the next day)ever since then my aunt(by marriage)has always acted a little strange towards me.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my aunt hugs me with the back arched hips away from me.ever since our family reunion when she saw me chasing the girls around with a real stiff boner in my shorts(i was 13 yrs old) and she ran over to me and said "take that stick out of your pants boy!" and hit my crotch but when she realized it was really my dick she was horrified the girls and myself just stood there mouth opened like my aunt did,and noby said anything about it(until the next day)ever since then my aunt(by marriage)has always acted a little strange towards me.

Ouch!

Even if she didn't think it was your penis was she not aware that hitting a guy there (especially if you had had a stick in there) would cause you pain?