Hugh Jackman or Colin Farrell?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Italian Guy said:
Colin Farrell. He's much more open about sex and his body, and has even talked about his uncut cock.

Recently, Farrell's ex gf, made a few comments about Colin being an inadequate lover.

I say, who cares... practice makes perfect.:tongue:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well since both are hot this is difficult. Colin is a shrimp and Hugh is a redwood. I like tall men but short is fine IF they are wellhung and/or have a deepthroat. We know from the video that Colin isn't wellhung, he looks above average but considering his height I would say more average than above. I hear from people in the bizz that Hugh is very endowed. Therefore, if one had to be chosen it would be HUGH. I would rather fuck Colin but get fucked by Hugh.

:banana:
HORSE

Attachments

Reactions: TopCopiloTwanted

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
colin farrell, ANY DAY.
the look,the accent, the whole bad boy thing.. not to mention that he has a great cock.. whereas rumors of hugh being hung etc.. dont really count...

Nesto74

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:eek: They are both "Yawn" to me. BUt if I HAAADDD to make a choice it would be Hugh. Just think if he really was Wolverine, you could have such a naughty time with him. All the fun of cutting him up and how he would heal right away.......um wow.............I"m a bit sicko huH?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
TWZR21 said:
Hugh said in an interview he bedded 750 wemon. I cant imagine. My dick would fall off.
I hope Hugh gave Trojan a lot of money.

If a virgin male tried to beat Hugh, it would take 107 weeks just to catch up, without a night off, unless he doubled up a few times. :wink:

Husbandshung

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HUNGHUGE11X7 said:
Well since both are hot this is difficult. Colin is a shrimp and Hugh is a redwood. I like tall men but short is fine IF they are wellhung and/or have a deepthroat. We know from the video that Colin isn't wellhung, he looks above average but considering his height I would say more average than above. I hear from people in the bizz that Hugh is very endowed. Therefore, if one had to be chosen it would be HUGH. I would rather fuck Colin but get fucked by Hugh.

:banana:
HORSE
my husband is tall and well hung and I'm short with a deepthroat, my mind wanders.