Hugh Jackman or Colin Farrell?

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Colin Farrell always reminds me of a greasy, slime ball. Where as he is cute, it stops the moment he opens his mouth or tries to act.

The only way I'd do him is if he's tied spread eagle, face down on a bed. Even then, I'd have to be seriously drunk to fuck his skanky ass. Since I don't drink alcohol, that will never happen. I'm still waiting to see his mug shot when he's arrested for the gang banging thug that he is.

Hugh Jackman, on the other hand, can be tied face up on the bed. :smile:

I'd do him in a heart beat and last for days! :biggrin1:

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
colin farrell any day.

hugh on the other hand, just seems very unsexy to me.. which is unusual since he is str8 acting and facial/body hair talented...

:S i guess thats the wonder of different tastes

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well both guys are sexy, Colin is short and I prefer tall guys. Colin has an ok dick, not big but above average but rumor is that peers call Hugh "HUGE" Jackman and he is Very tall. We know Colin is into men yet Jackman has been plagued with rumors of homosexuality for a long time and my connections in H'wood don't really know anything other than he has a rep for being well endowed.

That said I think the opposite of what HM said, I would bottom for Hugh and top Colin and then maybe vice versa lol . If I were forced to choose one which apparently you are making me do then I would say.................... Hugh Jackman :tongue:

:banana:
HORSE

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, ok, it seems I'm the only one unaware of the Colin Farrel sex video. Less Discovery Channel, more Access Holywood. Where can a guy get a look at this video. Any help??

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never mind, never mind. I found it. He's got a right lovely tackle box. Not the biggest I've seen but what a shape!

I would have picked Colin to begin with. I like the little guys and he's just a wee lad. Plus he's real dirty. I'ld be willing to go through a course of penicillin for a bt of that hooded hooligan.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't like Colin at all. shitty actor, I think he's overrated as both a talent and as a piece of ass. Plus he seems like kind of a prick to me.

Jackman on the other hand comes across as very charasmatic and likeable, is a much more talented actor IMO, and for what my 1% is worth, he's cuter, too.

Jhb_M

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Colin Farrell always reminds me of a greasy, slime ball. Where as he is cute, it stops the moment he opens his mouth or tries to act.

The only way I'd do him is if he's tied spread eagle, face down on a bed. Even then, I'd have to be seriously drunk to fuck his skanky ass. Since I don't drink alcohol, that will never happen. I'm still waiting to see his mug shot when he's arrested for the gang banging thug that he is.

Hugh Jackman, on the other hand, can be tied face up on the bed. :smile:

I'd do him in a heart beat and last for days! :biggrin1:

you are so spot-on about Colin Farrell, I just feel like giving him a good wash. Dirty dirty boy.

And I wouldn't put my dick anywhere near that skanky ass. Just remember, you don't know where it's been!

Hugh for me!

B.