Hugh Jackman or Colin Farrell?

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
Hugh Jackman said hes bedded 750 wemon. Here is the portion of the interview...

Handsome actor Hugh Jackman has had sex with so many women he's lost count. The Aussie hunk, who is happily married, now has to limit his womanizing to films. But Hugh confesses that when he was single he had many conquests - but isn't quite sure about the exact number of women he bedded. He says, "I don't know - 750 maybe? It's tough to remember. You can still be likable under a thousand, right? In my experience, men do sometimes treat it on a slightly different level. We think 'here's a cool conquest.'"

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hugh Jackman said hes bedded 750 wemon. Here is the portion of the interview...

Handsome actor Hugh Jackman has had sex with so many women he's lost count. The Aussie hunk, who is happily married, now has to limit his womanizing to films. But Hugh confesses that when he was single he had many conquests - but isn't quite sure about the exact number of women he bedded. He says, "I don't know - 750 maybe? It's tough to remember. You can still be likable under a thousand, right? In my experience, men do sometimes treat it on a slightly different level. We think 'here's a cool conquest.'"

Dayum! He's no Wilt Chamberlin. I guess Jackman IS straight. :smile:

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Are those pics of Colin's dick for real?
It doesn't look so long, but it is thick

I prefer Colin over Hugh