Hugh Jackman

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
1. It's "Earth", not "earth".
You are incorrect, sir. Though it is often capitalized, it is correctly and more often the case not capitalized.
Lol! YOU are the incorrect one, dumbass.
earth –noun
1. ( often initial capital letter) the planet third in order from the sun, having an equatorial diameter of 7926 mi. (12,755 km) and a polar diameter of 7900 mi. (12,714 km), a mean distance from the sun of 92.9 million mi. (149.6 million km), and a period of revolution of 365.26 days, and having one satellite.
2. the inhabitants of this planet, esp. the human inhabitants: The whole earth rejoiced.
3. this planet as the habitation of humans, often in contrast to heaven and hell: to create a hell on earth.
4. the surface of this planet: to fall to earth.

etc. . . . . . .

Foiled again, Frenchy! :cool:
Speaking out of your ass, aren't you? Not surprising. I've actually heard farts that were more accurate than you and also made more sense.
Now that's ironic, ain't it?

Man, you are one obnoxious arrogant sumbitch, aren't ya?
This guy could possibly be one of the biggest losers on the site.
You are correct, sir!

:cool: Do y'all smell something?

Last edited:

defclubmix

Experimental Member
Media
i thought this thread had died already. :) let me tag in another picture.

hj1.jpg

xtoxin

Experimental Member
Media
You can't help but laugh at Aqualli, and at the same time feel a little sorry for him. Dude, all you needed to do was admit the pics were fake -- nobody would've blamed you, and everyone would've thought it was an understandable mistake, which most of us have probably made at some point. But you didn't go this route -- instead, you insisted the pics were real until someone provided incontrovertible proof, at which point you tried to shift the argument so that you were no longer claiming the pics were real, but that you somehow got off the hook because you weren't the one who altered the pics. Like JP, I rarely get into these squabbles, but your immaturity and defensiveness are just so striking. Admit defeat and take it like a man.

B_Aqualli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy could possibly be one of the biggest losers on the site.
Quite the opposite, actually.

I think you're making yourself untouchable man.
LMAO!!! Most ridiculous I've read in a long time. I get touched quite a lot and judging from all the guys who send me PMs everyday, I could get touched a even more. :wink:

Ignorance is like a delicate exotic fruit; touch it the bloom is gone. A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds; adored by little statemen and philosophers and divines.
Amazing. This describes Maxcok to perfection.

You can't help but laugh at Aqualli, and at the same time feel a little sorry for him.
Funny because right now, I'm laughing at and feeling sorry for you and the rest of losers who keep trying, in vain, to humiliate me. Epic fail for all of you.

all you needed to do was admit the pics were fake, instead, you insisted the pics were real until someone provided incontrovertible proof/quote]*YAWNS*. You all sound like a broken Celine Dion record: boring and redundant.

your immaturity and defensiveness are just so striking. Admit defeat and take it like a man
There's no defeat to admit so nothing will be admitted. Deal with it. And since I'm actually more mature than any of you, you can delicately shove the first part of your sentence where, hopefully, the sun never shines.

Last edited:

alittle420BuD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you defclubmix for showing the proof. If you compare the pic he posted with the first pic that Aqualli posted you can see they are the exact same picture. The one that defclubmix posted is far better quality and authentic in my opinion when examined closely. I hope that this shows proof that the pics that Aqualli posted are fakes, he didn't need to be attacked, or so defensive, but they are fakes. I am sure he was trying to do his part and put them up for the group as real. Thanks to all for keeping the integrity of the group up by bringing attention to the fake pics.

I hope this brings a close to this childish bickering over a picture of a penis.

No one should be getting so hateful over this... it is only a cock...

Personally I find cocks uplifting and enjoyable ;) but arguing and fighting and calling names? really? is this elementary school or what?

PLEASE just end it, grow a little, and remember what is important. We can come to a definitive conclusion in ways that don't promote hate. Seriously.... just show the proof and move on.
Thanks again to defclubmix.

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Accemb and Mistergrasso- yes both are being filmed in and around Detroit and I start working on Hugh's movie in a few hours (the thought of getting up in the middle of the night and driving a couple of hours to the location sucks!) and I think "The Double" (with Richard and Topher) has already started filming. I'm not scheduled for a couple of weeks though.

I just did a scene a couple of weeks ago with Greg Kinnear and Pierce Brosnan and coming within the next couple of weeks will be cute as a button David Arquette and two of my friends have speaking parts with (sit down or if you fall hope the floor is soft!) Gerard Butler (bitches!). Pierce will be back in town soon for two more movies.

And as I said I won't post pictures since cameras are not allowed on the set and if so then you're kicked off and don't paid.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aqualli, I know what it's like to "think" you've found something real, post it to a thread and be proved, several times over, that you are wrong. That is what has happened with you. You found the Hugh pics, thought they were real, posted them with the hopes that everyone would be in awe of your find and pat you on the back, but in fact they were proven to be fakes. No big deal. Someone said that you should just admit defeat and move on, which, when I read over this entire thread, is exactly what you should do. Coming off as defensive is making it worse for you, actually. I've seen these pics, the REAL ones, of Hugh on the beach numerous times, and when I saw your post I immediately knew that you had been hoodwinked. The nude pics of Hugh are fake, dude. Sorry.

Last edited:

B_Aqualli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in fact they were proven to be fakes
*YAWNS*

Someone said that you should just admit defeat and move on, which, when I read over this entire thread, is exactly what you should do
I most certainly will not admit defeat since there's no defeat to admit to.

Coming off as defensive is making it worse for you, actually.
Says YOU but I beg to differ.

The nude pics of Hugh are fake, dude. Sorry.
Again... *YAWNS*

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
This describes Maxcok to perfection.
Regarding my signature quotes: The first one you don't understand at all.
The second one could not be more apt in describing you - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds . . . ."

. . . you [Aquilli] insisted the pics were real until someone provided incontrovertible proof, at which point you tried to shift the argument so that you were no longer claiming the pics were real, . . .
But . . . he's still insisting they're real. That's what's so astonishing.

*YAWNS*

I most certainly will not admit defeat since there's no defeat to admit to.

Says YOU but I beg to differ.

Again... *YAWNS*
Quite the opposite, actually.

"all you needed to do was admit the pics were fake, instead, you insisted the pics were real until someone provided incontrovertible proof" - xtoxin

*YAWNS*. You all sound like a broken Celine Dion record: boring and redundant.
I hope this brings a close to this childish bickering over a picture of a penis.

No one should be getting so hateful over this... it is only a cock...
The only person I see being "childish" and "hateful' is the OP. For examples:

There's no defeat to admit so nothing will be admitted. Deal with it. And since I'm actually more mature than any of you, you can delicately shove the first part of your sentence where, hopefully, the sun never shines.

Lol! YOU are the incorrect one, dumbass.

Speaking out of your ass, aren't you? . . . I've actually heard farts that were more accurate than you and also made more sense.
Well, whether *fake* or not, the OP has up to 88 posts, 89 with mine. Why do you people give him the ammunition?
I don't think people are giving him ammunition so much as they're giving him more rope to hang himself.
It's amusing and quite fascinating actually.
At the same time it's so compelling grotesque, it's hard not to look, kinda like a trainwreck

Last edited:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aqualli, dude, you can get angry with me all you want, but the truth is that the pics are fake. Hey, we ALL would like to see Hugh Jackman naked. I suggest you rent the Wolverine movie and slow-mo it on the semi-nude scenes, because that's probably the closest you will get to seeing him naked. These pics simply aren't it. You say there's no defeat to admit to, but YOU were the one who posted supposed real nude pics of Hugh Jackman, and when they were proven to be fake, you got defensive. Deal.

bendover69

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I don't think people are giving him ammunition so much as they're giving him more rope to hang himself.
It's amusing actually. At the same time it's so compelling grotesque, it's hard not to look, kinda like a trainwreck.

I agree totally :biggrin1: He knows he's wrong but just can't lose face and admit it. Sad really.

*awaits a YAWN* LOL

kenocat

Sexy Member
Media
Aqualli, these are obvious fakes; altho I really wish they were real. Just remember/know that what you think and what you know are two very different things. You think these pics are real, but you Do NOt Know that they actually are.

Now, please have the last word...I insist.

B_Aqualli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Regarding my signature quotes: The first one you don't understand at all.
Actually, dumbass, I understand it much better than you.

The second one could not be more apt in describing you -
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds . . . ."

Nice try but once again, epic fail on your part since the description best applies to yourself, as I've already said.

The only person I see being "childish" and "hateful' is the OP. For examples:
Many people are already beggin to differ. And since YOU come off as one of the most childish and hateful poster here, you once again lost a good occasion to stay quiet. :tongue:

Totally way off track, as usual. What a pity. The only ones being hanged right now are the ridiculous morons like yourself.

B_Aqualli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aqualli, dude, you can get angry with me all you want, but the truth is that the pics are fake. Hey, we ALL would like to see Hugh Jackman naked. I suggest you rent the Wolverine movie and slow-mo it on the semi-nude scenes, because that's probably the closest you will get to seeing him naked. These pics simply aren't it. You say there's no defeat to admit to, but YOU were the one who posted supposed real nude pics of Hugh Jackman, and when they were proven to be fake, you got defensive. Deal.
*YAWNS*
Angry with you? Get over yourself. Being angry with you is miles away from my mood. Perhaps you're a bit paranoid? You have no idea what the future holds so keep your suggestion for yourself and deal with that.

Aqualli, these are obvious fakes
B-O-R-I-N-G

Just remember/know that what you think and what you know are two very different things.
Not in this case.

Now, please have the last word...I insist
I already got it a long time ago.

Last edited:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*YAWNS*
Angry with you? Get over yourself. Being angry with you is miles away from my mood. Perhaps you're a bit paranoid? You have no idea what the future holds so keep your suggestion for yourself and deal with that.

B-O-R-I-N-G

Not in this case.

I already got it a long time ago.

:lmao:Lord have mercy! You have GOT to be the biggest, most delusional and moronic poster I have EVER seen on this site. And, believe me, I've seen a few doozies. I think "paranoid" better describes you. I have never seen someone get so upset about being proven wrong before. Maybe you're just dealing with some personal issues, no? It would be better for you to just say you were wrong, suck it up, breathe it in, admit it, and move along. Coming off like an oversensitive douchebag is just giving people more ammo to slam you like you so deserve. Get a life. Oh, and the pics are FFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Just remember that when you're beating off to them later on.

p.s. you're YAWNS are getting to be quite YAWN-inducing themselves.

Last edited: