Hugh Jackman

anders69

Experimental Member
Media
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hugh was playing Cricket at the Melbourne Cricket Ground a couple of days ago. He continued his accident-prone streak by getting hit in the groin by a pitch from retired Cricket legend Shane Warne. When I watched the YouTube video I was very pleased to see a very visible...and quite large bulge. So, I took my time to try to capture some stills. I apologize for the low quality, but I did my best. Perhaps someone with more professional software could give it a go? I think it's worth it! Enjoy!

P.S. - I love this man! :tongue:

Attachments

B_goldgloveuky

Sexy Member
Media
thx for the screencaps. great bulge. that is a cricket box. he is def wearing a cup.

Hugh was playing Cricket at the Melbourne Cricket Ground a couple of days ago. He continued his accident-prone streak by getting hit in the groin by a pitch from retired Cricket legend Shane Warne. When I watched the YouTube video I was very pleased to see a very visible...and quite large bulge. So, I took my time to try to capture some stills. I apologize for the low quality, but I did my best. Perhaps someone with more professional software could give it a go? I think it's worth it! Enjoy!

P.S. - I love this man! :tongue:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do cricket players wear a cup? :confused:
it looks pretty big to be all him. I've never seen a sign of anything that size before. Love him regardless, but just saying.

Right. As gorgeous as Hugh is, he never shows much of a bulge. Here's a pic from "Someone Like You" that depicts what he usually shows

10102577.jpg

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's a cup. As hot a Hugh is, he's never shown much bulge before, not even in tight pants and underwear.

ict2010

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tooo bad he is so full of himself.

Sorry, but he is one of the most genuine, nice people that I have met, yes I have met him. He is so NOT full of himself. As a fellow Aussie, I am proud to have him as part of my country.

I think maybe, your opinion is based on something that was not a true representation of Hugh. We have had a few disasters here in Aussie lately and Hugh as has been the first to give his support and help.

He is a very down to earth, nice guy