Hugh Jackman

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was an extra for three days on this and during lunch I was having a cigarette and I jokingly say that I blew Hugh since I turned around to exhale and blew my smoke in his face. He just smiled since he was on the phone and kept walking. Since I love tall guys I was more interested in Kevin Durand, but the cool part is when we went or left the set they were walking and talking along with us.

I also did Machine Gun Preacher and after we were done shooting for the day Gerard Butler was taking pictures and signing autographs. In fact, I had gone outside for a cigarette and I was out there alone and almost talked to him but I figured I'd better get back inside before they missed me.

Last year was a good year since I not only worked with them but Thomas Jane (again this year), George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Pierce Brosnan, Greg Kinnear, along with the snobs- Richard Gere, Sean Penn and Miley Cyrus.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was an extra for three days on this and during lunch I was having a cigarette and I jokingly say that I blew Hugh since I turned around to exhale and blew my smoke in his face. He just smiled since he was on the phone and kept walking. Since I love tall guys I was more interested in Kevin Durand, but the cool part is when we went or left the set they were walking and talking along with us.

I also did Machine Gun Preacher and after we were done shooting for the day Gerard Butler was taking pictures and signing autographs. In fact, I had gone outside for a cigarette and I was out there alone and almost talked to him but I figured I'd better get back inside before they missed me.

Last year was a good year since I not only worked with them but Thomas Jane (again this year), George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Pierce Brosnan, Greg Kinnear, along with the snobs- Richard Gere, Sean Penn and Miley Cyrus.

Lucky guy!

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Isn't the guy who is staked out Ted Wass from "Sheena" with Tanya Roberts? I vaguely remember a scene somewhat similar.

CaliphM

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah I just saw that movie a few days ago. Hugh got serious ASS on him. Especially for being so tall. And yeah, he was flopping around during that scene in the sweat pants. Nice hairy chest scene too, and other stuff.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah I just saw that movie a few days ago. Hugh got serious ASS on him. Especially for being so tall. And yeah, he was flopping around during that scene in the sweat pants. Nice hairy chest scene too, and other stuff.

I saw that, too, in the trailer. What an ass. I have always liked his ass. I got the biggest hard-on seeing him in jeans in X2. He is ass is perfect.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is GORGEOUS, but I don't see much going on in his pants. Now this, on the other hand...

15qvvx0.jpg

Reactions: wilmer10

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I could care less if Hugh Jackman had an inverted penis and balls the size of peas. He is one of the most handsome men in the world, genunie, multitalented and just pain HOT. He was great in The Man from OZ playing a gay man quite convincingly. He seems comfortable in his skin and I'm sure he knows that he has a huge gay following. Seems like a perfect man. DAMN!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^ I agree. He was AWESOME in TBFOz. He's just about the only Aussie actor out in mainstream who never seems like he has a chip on his shoulder. And he's hot to boot.