Hugh Jackman

cman183

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone have or sen the new hugh jackman pictures of him skinny dipping in the ocean. I first saw teaser photos on Malestars.com but i didn't want to get a membership to see. Can anyone help?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If they are the ones I am thinking of then I am sorry to tell you that they are manips and not the real thing. They are a part of a set where he is supposedly skinny dipping and holding hands with his personal trainer for Wolverine.

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If they are the ones I am thinking of then I am sorry to tell you that they are manips and not the real thing. They are a part of a set where he is supposedly skinny dipping and holding hands with his personal trainer for Wolverine.

I totally agree...with u 100%%

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would think if there were someone would have posted them instead of waiting for someone to start a thread asking for them to be posted.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hugh Jackman. I think that he is one of the sexiest men alive but there are many others that people can appreciate as well. That is sexuality. We all have appeal and it is different for everyone.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The said in a Yahoo group that orig posted that pic that it's not HJ.
I saw the Boy From Oz and thought he was sexy-ish, and a couple years later saw him walking down 5th Avenue...pretty much a face in the crowd,, but this picture has fueled my fantasies a few times!

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No way, I wouldn’t even do him ….. now a Ashton Kutcher, Orlando Bloom or Mark Wahlberg type would be another story …

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He may not be the sexiest man alive, but in mho he definitely is one of the sexiest men alive.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hugh Jackman. I think that he is one of the sexiest men alive but there are many others that people can appreciate as well. That is sexuality. We all have appeal and it is different for everyone.

He may not be the sexiest man alive, but in mho he definitely is one of the sexiest men alive.

I disagree. I think that Hugh Jackman is one of many sexy men on this planet. :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: Bader199