Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, he's got a big cock for sure. First, he is British and we all know here that those beautiful Angle-Saxon men got it going. Second, He is very charismatic despite he plays such an unlikable character. Third, beside the role he plays in House, have you ever seen him walk? There is something in the walk of a guy with a big cock. I am not kidding, one episode of House he no longer has his limp and walks normal. Watch the movement in the walk of men with big cocks. Not the confidence type but as if they need to walk a certain way since something big is in the way in their pants.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
The television show is friggin annoying as hell. Stopped watching even thought I liked the blond guy, not the young one.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOVE myself some HOUSE. Just watched the new season episode and Hugh Laurie is just brilliant as always. I've seen his pants dropped and there was no pressure on the pouch of his skivvies (boxer briefs). Somehow I bet he LOVES BJ's.

azn406

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Remember watching random episodes of "House" back when it was on TV. Never flinched. Now looking back on him...good God. He is an absolute scruffy and handsome daddy who I would LOVE to be pinned down and handled by. HOT.

Althy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Remember watching random episodes of "House" back when it was on TV. Never flinched. Now looking back on him...good God. He is an absolute scruffy and handsome daddy who I would LOVE to be pinned down and handled by. HOT.
Have you heard him speak with his real accent