Hugo almonte

Estherhan25

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anybody have anything on him? His Instagram is hugodalmonte.

He’s constantly traveling to places like London, Paris, Greece, Egypt etc. However, he’s not rich and he’s only 22 yrs old and he doesn’t have any modeling credentials so him traveling has nothing to do with modeling. I also noticed when he takes pictures of the places he visits he only shows himself or the setting he’s at NEVER shows anybody with him.
A5E43409-5EFD-40B9-ADF9-6C5A0C1C577E.jpeg
8BCF250D-1E02-42EE-9340-5D551AA34E2C.jpeg
322BD61B-4FAD-47D0-A395-71B7DBADEDC6.jpeg

Feline Fatale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Queen City of the Plains (Colorado, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
52176025_1911299628995875_9212020370118623895_n.jpg

Missjennyy

Experimental Member
Media

He’s constantly traveling to places like London, Paris, Greece, Egypt etc. However, he’s not rich and he’s only 22 yrs old and he doesn’t have any modeling credentials so him traveling has nothing to do with modeling. I also noticed when he takes pictures of the places he visits he only shows himself or the setting he’s at NEVER shows anybody with him.
View attachment 1435251 View attachment 1435252 View attachment 1435253

Hugo is bi, his ex is jay (jay . mezach) on instagram. They were together for a while and he been in amsterdam a lot and jay to new york. They went together on holidays to greece. I follow them and hope they will get together one day....

an003-

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or they’re just friends....from what I saw he’s straight

Trust me, they were dating. Jay apparently did him wrong.

Apparently he was pressed about this picture becoming a thing, since he wanted to make it about body positivity and insecureness, but instead people kept replying 'daddy', for me this picture was just an attention seeking way, since he never shows his whole body, only from the side or his arms cause he's probably insecure, but i mean he has nothing to be insecure about so ...

Missjennyy

Experimental Member
Media

Apparently he was pressed about this picture becoming a thing, since he wanted to make it about body positivity and insecureness, but instead people kept replying 'daddy', for me this picture was just an attention seeking way, since he never shows his whole body, only from the side or his arms cause he's probably insecure, but i mean he has nothing to be insecure about so ...

From what I know and heard they were dating for 3 years. My friend saw them together in Amsterdam, and they looked so good, together too. But i don't know who did who wrong. I just hope everything is alright with them, I ship them SO hard. They had snaps and story's together and traveled together!

Ricepop

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

now you know damn well this is a lie Lol

Reactions: TONY501

Ricepop

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive always felt he was on the DL. I've always gotten that vibe from him. I mean...the signs have always pointed there but it's not my business tbh. I noticed he moved to LA recently and has been staying with Denzel Dion or something. Denzel Dion is a hugely popular out gay social media star. Always goes viral with that other dude (forgot his name). I think LA is where Hugo needs to be because that seems like the crowd he needs to be a part of when it comes to modeling and stardom.

Reactions: RavenRoth

Ricepop

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He dated Denzel Dion of all people? We all have a chance then. Also this photo is very suspect.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if he and Denzel hooked up. They were very close when Hugo first made his movie to LA but haven't seen them hang out in public like they used to on social media. But then again Hugo seems to be a very private person

J

Jwc731

Im so intrigued by this guy bc he's so private lol. There isn't any proof that he dated any of those people tho

Reactions: cam_cam17

Afrozillaworld

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

View attachment 1435251 View attachment 1435252 View attachment 1435253
Gorgeous! And from that last name, Dominicano!