Hulk Doll is Hung

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Talk about proportions. Flaccid, the endowment is one-sixth the height of its owner -- here, the Hulk doll. That might be incredibly rare but believable when erect (i.e. I'm 70" tall, so my dick would be between 11" and 12"), but imagine having that soft.

I agree, though. I don't know why the toymakers added it, assuming the story's true. But hey, I hear more and more about anatomically correct Barbie dolls.

3. Imported

Gold Member

SchroederJr: From what I've seen, the Sun isn't always the most reliable source of information (Yes, I realise it's the British Sun, not the cheap American tabloid). But, since this is an actual physical object and not a political issue, I imagine it'd be a bit harder to stretch the truth.

If so... damn. That's crazy, but actually kinda cool. Of course, the mother's reaction is a bit over the top, imho. Wow. It's got a dick. So does every other man she's ever seen. Why are people so ashamed that men and women have sexual organs?

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Something tells me that somebody's order for some dolls to be used as a joke got mis-directed by the manufacturer. Otherwise the words 'somewhat anatomically correct' would be somewhere on the packaging.

Some poor executive jokester somewhere is sweating bullets now, on the brink of losing his job because of a practical joke gone bad.

Pecker

5. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: As much as I hate having to link everything to half remembered sitcom plots, this is horribly like the episode of 'Spin City' where they make a doll of the Mayor, which turns out to have an enormous...'pullstring'.

6. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Well... look at the movie... he does seem to be... uh... trying to bust loose down there... amazing his pants stay on. SOmeone had to notice haha but that was tacky to do that for a children's toy if it's a true story. Definitely will be a collector's item!

7. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Jay Leno made a joke about the doll tonight... :D

8. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: :eek: LOL! Brilliant! if it's a true story! :eek:

My Billy doll is hung like a horse and thick as a brick!
    http://www.billyworld.com/

Cheers - Dag

9. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: ...and his boyfriend Carlos (who just may be another Núñez Goya brother)!

(I'll let you know when I get back from the family reunion and my proffered place at the big people's table...!)

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=throb919 link=board=99;num=1057690341;start=0#8 date=07/10/03 at 09:12:22]...and his boyfriend Carlos (who just may be another Núñez Goya brother)[/quote]

Some of my friends at school actually bought me a Carlos® doll ... they said the resemblance was remarkable! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted