human body is disgusting

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_tallbig, Nov 9, 2007.

1. B_tallbig

B_tallbig New Member

i was talking with my friends and the subject about how nasty is the human body inside was brought. Is funny because when we are horny we dont think about that the body that we are fucking have shit, blood etc human body inside stinks like hell . that another example that shows that we are animals . human body is a ilussion a atractive girl is very pleasant to the eye and we want to fuck her but WITHOUT realizing that her body have disgusting things inside and not to forget that if she dont bath in days her odor will be impossible to bear. the same thing apply to guys of course

2. fgeorgio

fgeorgio Member

Albums:
    :shrug: ok

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

And then?

4. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    are you a dennis cooper reader?

5. B_tallbig

B_tallbig New Member

nope . do you have a problem of i pointing out one reality of human body ?

what my friends and i talked isnt a exaggeration is how it is

i dont think that human body is bad at all, just pointing out one reality that all of us overlook.

human body like another species body have many remarkable . impressive things as well.

6. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    no problem, tallbig. I asked because that topic is typical in the cooper's work

7. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

soap and water

8. B_tallbig

B_tallbig New Member

Most people dont reply because they dont want to face the truth .:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

9. avg_joe

Gold Member

I couldn't agree more with you.

10. christophe12

christophe12 New Member

I do do do agree with you ! and DISEASES !
    When I feel horny, I think it is wonderful, but when I am tired I am disgiuted with what I have done sexually, being even surprised not to have turned positive after my so many blow-jobs years ago !
    The idea of those smells, just a fart is appalling.
    That is why I live on my own ! Even being gay, sometimes thinking about cocks and testicles turns me off ! I remenber a lover who had a bif bulge, when I did not feel horny, I always ask him, not to show me that !
    I have been living in a chaste way for years, and I can assure you that coming back to a normal sex life is not that easy ! That is why I am here on this website ! People are so virtual. i have some doubts sometimes, do thoses cocks belong to those who write ???
    I understand everything you say !

11. B_tallbig

B_tallbig New Member

i will get surprise if this thread past over 20 replies mine dont count in this day

12. Willy_the_Wonka

Willy_the_Wonka New Member

Albums:
    Well, yes, that's why there are any number of things that are unattractive, from lack of hygeine, bad breath or other oral issues, bad health and diet resulting in any number of ailments, a whole textbook full of skin conditions, etc etc etc.....

I tend to be a little bit of a neat freak, but within reason.... but as a result, there is a somewhat smaller window of opportunity of things happening. Behave like a slob, it's not going to happen.

Just a little bit neat....as in taking care of yourself, and assuming that the other person does as well.

NOT Obsessive Compulsive, like someone I used to know who insists that anyone who goes to bed with him wears socks. :eek: (among a lot of other quirks :rolleyes: )

13. No_Strings

Gold Member

What's your definition of "nasty"?

I don't spend a great deal of time thinking about that when I'm not horny either, you do?

You're probably right, I imagine the aorta doesn't smell particularly appealling, but then when was the last time you ran one under your nose like a cigar to appreciate it's scent(if it has one)?

Does that mean everything which smells on the inside is an animal?

No, it's not.

You do realsie that you're a human too, right? Do you disgust yourself?

No, she won't. Unless she spends a lot of time rolling around in pig shit. But then if she did, I wouldn't date her anyway. Probably. Depends if she has a nice ass or not.

Of course. :rolleyes:

What a truly sad and disheartening view. The human body is a wonderful thing.

14. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well someday there'll be 'droids. You'll be happier then, I guess.:rolleyes:

15. B_tallbig

B_tallbig New Member

nope is a realistic one if you dont accept that well that dont change the reality. when i said that human body is a illusion is because it dont exits the way we percieve it .

Most people dont accept what is the true nature of their bodies so a reply like you make dont surprise to me at all .

16. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just curious ,tallbig, but have you always felt so disenchanted with the less glamorous and fragrant aspects of the human anatomical complex? A guy could go off of sex forever with such an outlook!

17. earllogjam

Gold Member

I always thought warm shit inside the body was beautiful. Can't be seen nor smelled. Outside however...

18. B_tallbig

B_tallbig New Member

actually i usually dont think about it almost nobody does .

when i have sex with girls of course i dont think about it

my instint to have sex overcome any body analisys all times

19. No_Strings

Gold Member

What are you talking about? You're saying that calling the human body a disgusting thing is simply being realistic? That's ridiculous.

From the perspective of an alien race, yes, our bodily functions are probably disgusting, the same way their's would appear so to us - that's merely because it's unknown and odd the us/them.

1. I never said I didn't accept your view.
    2. It is precisely that, your opinion, not 'reality'.(Which I suppose is subjective in itself, but let's not go there.)

You percieve it as disgusting. Maybe that's an illusion, it doesn't change reality. :rolleyes:

That may be true; the ones who can accept the true nature of their body can realise what a beautiful thing it really is.

20. B_tallbig

B_tallbig New Member

so according to some all what i comment about the body inside is false ? i dont have intentions to convince anyone of anything. i just expose how is the human body inside in the practical sense .

Draft saved Draft deleted