human body is disgusting

grendel25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"Disgusting" is all a matter of perspective. If you're talking sexual attraction, then yeah, for most people the sight of someone's innards tends to shrink the dick pretty quickly (save for those thankfully-few who are actually aroused by blood and gore). But isn't that really a function of the environment one is raised in, and what one's interests are? To a surgeon, the inside of the body may be a thing of beauty and wonder, and the odors just a natural part of what makes us who we are.

It's just kind of a strange topic for a forum, tallbig. One might as well say "Hey, you know when you're at a glory hole and you see some old lady sitting on the other side knitting a scarf while she poops and you figure what the heck and stick your dick through the hole anyway and she freaks out and rams a knitting needle through your cock and pins you to the wall and you have to wait for the cops to come and free you while all your friends and the newspaper are gathering and laughing at you and then you have to get a tetanus shot and deal with peeing sideways for a couple of weeks til the holes heal? I hate when that happens."

grendel25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But it IT beautiful inside! It's a marvel of engineering and chemistry, and the way everything fits together inside us, it's like the ultimate Tetris made out of gooey pieces. If you want to stay away from the bad smells, just don't slice open the intestines and stomach. Believe me there, I mean, I've seen pigs being slaughtered. That ain't pretty and it smells, but it didn't stop me from eating'em.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But it IT beautiful inside! It's a marvel of engineering and chemistry, and the way everything fits together inside us, it's like the ultimate Tetris made out of gooey pieces. If you want to stay away from the bad smells, just don't slice open the intestines and stomach. Believe me there, I mean, I've seen pigs being slaughtered. That ain't pretty and it smells, but it didn't stop me from eating'em.

i understand what you said but it got bad odors inside when we are aroused with a body of some person we dont think in any ways that inside that body smells bad

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, agreed. So what?

well that that shows what iam talking about the human body inside .only 3 people here understand what i said . i never said that the human body is bad just talking about the other side most of us dont see most of the time

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
so according to some all what i comment about the body inside is false ?

Again, I didn't say that.
But what I'm saying about the human body is just as likely to be "false" as what you're claiming.
The difference is that you describe the human body as disgusting because you've accepted what it truly is. If anything, acceptance would suggest that you find it beautiful despite these things you list.

i dont have intentions to convince anyone of anything. i just expose how is the human body inside in the practical sense .

The only thing you're exposing is your opinion of the human body in the practical sense. Do you understand this?

What he said. :smile:

i understand what you said but it got bad odors inside when we are aroused with a body of some person we dont think in any ways that inside that body smells bad

And? Do you go around sniffing entrails when you're not sexually aroused? Does it even matter?

From another thread:
many people are disgusted with the fart topic too and that is a natural body funtion . all people fart . the most atractive persons farts and sometimes their farts are deadly ones.like any person

A fart may well be disgusting, but a "disgusting" product does not mean that the machine which created it should be tarred with the same brush.

I understand your point and also that you're not saying the human body is "bad". You claim I don't understand your viewpoint, and then fail to correctly interpret my own opinion.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again, I didn't say that.
But what I'm saying about the human body is just as likely to be "false" as what you're claiming.
The difference is that you describe the human body as disgusting because you've accepted what it truly is. If anything, acceptance would suggest that you find it beautiful despite these things you list.

The only thing you're exposing is your opinion of the human body in the practical sense. Do you understand this?

What he said. :smile:

And? Do you go around sniffing entrails when you're not sexually aroused? Does it even matter?

From another thread:

A fart may well be disgusting, but a "disgusting" product does not mean that the machine which created it should be tarred with the same brush.

how come a disgusting product will come out from a machine that isnt disgusting? after your answer we could end our debate if you want

I understand your point and also that you're not saying the human body is "bad". You claim I don't understand your viewpoint, and then fail to correctly interpret my own opinion.

is obvious that we have different opinions at the matter we could go on debating this for days . so is better as leave the the things like that

you expressed your opinion and i too

grendel25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But what if the girlfriend farts and then says "oooh, I love how my farts smell!" Should the guy bravely smile and say "me too," or tell her "Man, that just came out of your body, and do you know how gross your insides smell?"

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you trying to say that if it's your girlfriend she has no odor because you're used to her, but if it's a hookup she smells?
i never said that. my girfriend will stink if she dont bath for days .

some of her farts will be very stinky too her shit will stink too

the another thread about farts a said that maybe our farts dont smell as bad as another person to us because MAYBE we are used to them but i dont know the specific reason

grendel25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmm, here's a hypothetical: Suppose neither you OR your girlfriend bathe for days, and are always around each other. Let's assume you both are equally rank-smelling. Would you notice your own BO, or would you think it's all coming from her and that you must smell fine? In other words, would your own stink cover up HER stink, or would you still notice it?

And if you both farted at the same time, would you only smell the other fart or would they combine into some new gawd-awful smell that would make you both puke?

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, here's a hypothetical: Suppose neither you OR your girlfriend bathe for days, and are always around each other. Let's assume you both are equally rank-smelling. Would you notice your own BO, or would you think it's all coming from her and that you must smell fine? In other words, would your own stink cover up HER stink, or would you still notice it?

And if you both farted at the same time, would you only smell the other fart or would they combine into some new gawd-awful smell that would make you both puke?

I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT IT MUST HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME TO KNOW .

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry about it, tallbig. They don't have anything better to argue about right now.

- - - -

You're right. When you stop and think about it, it's mind boggling. But such is life. My advice to you: do NOT become a coroner. :tongue::tongue:

grendel25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not arguing, this is fun! Don't take it the wrong way, tallbig, it's just an unusual topic. And what could be a more typical subject for a bunch of guys to talk about than gross bodily smells and farts, and somehow twisting it to include sex? Man, I just know someone's gonna make a movie about this...

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not arguing, this is fun! Don't take it the wrong way, tallbig, it's just an unusual topic. And what could be a more typical subject for a bunch of guys to talk about than gross bodily smells and farts, and somehow twisting it to include sex? Man, I just know someone's gonna make a movie about this...

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN . i DONT SEE A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE EXPRESSING THEIR OPINIONS. INFACT THAT IS WHY A CREATE THIS THREAD TO KNOW OTHERS PEOPLES OPINION ABOUT THE MATTER

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Is this the reason why you're still a virgin?....It's just my opinion

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this the reason why you're still a virgin?....It's just my opinion

when i said i was a virgin ? i never said that anywhere

i only said in another thread that i was in almost a year drought 9-10 months to be more specific .
actually many guys are in droughts but they don't accept it . i do

i almost never think about this because otherwise i would be really a virgin and many people too
most people including me just follow their instints without analizing the body inside