LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whether you are a virgin or not is merely conjecture, tallbig! When one reads this odd thought emanating from someone, who believes it is significant to express such an oddball opinion in a specific Thread designed to dissipate that thought to all of LPSG, then one just naturally begins to wonder what other peculiarities might best describe that person. It is the same thought I was embracing in my first response to your Thread! Thinking the way you do, how can you think about having sex with someone else? Just a thought...but parallel to Mr Ed's!

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whether you are a virgin or not is merely conjecture, tallbig! When one reads this odd thought emanating from someone, who believes it is significant to express such an oddball opinion in a specific Thread designed to dissipate that thought to all of LPSG, then one just naturally begins to wonder what other peculiarities might best describe that person. It is the same thought I was embracing in my first response to your Thread! Thinking the way you do, how can you think about having sex with someone else? Just a thought...but parallel to Mr Ed's!

i under stand what you said my original intention to creating the thread was not convice people of that . just to reflect in another view of the subject or the body

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow! I am so glad, you brought this, truly unenlightening, topic up!
It reassures me, that the quality of the posts, are going

way,
way,
way
down.
Bring back the "banned" quality posters.
PLEASE.
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heheheh reminds of a hot girl all perfect and shit to her man and she farts during sex whoooot!

fortunately that never happen to me with any girls i have been but that is nasty for sure

that will be a erection killer:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder isnt it? Everyone is beautifull in their own way.

well yes beauty is a relative thing i agree . i was talking about what most people consider beauty but then again nobody has the exact same of concept of beauty of another persons.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i feel really bad for you squeamish men who ever plan on having children and being in the delivery room with the mother of your children.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i feel really bad for you squeamish men who ever plan on having children and being in the delivery room with the mother of your children.

i know where are you going with this. please can you explain and elaborate more to others get a better picture ? :biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
by the way thanks guys for the participation . the participation was way better than expected specialy from a topic that most people want to avoid :wink::wink::wink::wink:

maybe the title wasnt adecuade it should be human body INSIDE is disgusting

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its a beautifull thing isnt it. I was only 18 years old and still think about it like it was yesterday.

i've watched a child being born and had one myself. when you get down to the mechanics of the whole thing, it brings an entirely new understanding of the human body and how it works. if you can't get past the blood and other bodily fluids, the screams of pain, etc., you'll be horrified. it's a messy process.

however, it truly is amazing and shows how strong and yet so fragile human life is. seeing a tiny baby with its first cries and jerky, uncoordinated movements, watching a perfect baby emerge from your own or someone else's body... it can't be beat for beauty.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've watched a child being born and had one myself. when you get down to the mechanics of the whole thing, it brings an entirely new understanding of the human body and how it works. if you can't get past the blood and other bodily fluids, the screams of pain, etc., you'll be horrified. it's a messy process.

however, it truly is amazing and shows how strong and yet so fragile human life is. seeing a tiny baby with its first cries and jerky, uncoordinated movements, watching a perfect baby emerge from your own or someone else's body... it can't be beat for beauty.

yea delivering a baby is a beauty in that sense.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yes it was so amazing and beautifull at the same time. A well learned respect for women and what they go through must be mentioned. It humbled me so. As Men we plant the seed and thats it. It is this woman's work that is so important.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I can't believe I spent approximately four minutes reading this thread. Let me summarize it for the next person so he/she doesn't waste any time:
-The body is gross inside, hot on the outside
-Shit and farts stink on the outside, not the inside
-If one doesn't bath for a couple of days it will result in a smelly body
-Witnessing childbirth is beautiful

I am pretty sure we missed a few areas that are critical to this thread:
-the smell of belly button lint
-toe cheese
-smegma
-pus
-rotting teeth...

any areas I missed? (hah)