Human groth hormone(hgh) & penis enlargement

ST4LK3R

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if i take HGH will it make my penis size bigger like my body ????

D

deleted957094

I thought I'd chime in here, whoever replied opposite clearly doesn't know how horomones effect the body, and I could agree that many bodybuilders are probably on the small side, as are most guys. Anecdotally I can say that my long term hook ups have definitely noticed a difference in me, and the tape says I've gained about 3/8" in circumstance, no change in length. That being said this would be a very expensive experiment for the sole purpose of penis growth. Gh is hard to find, illegal, and expensive. It will run you 40-100$/wk and it takes 3-6+mo to start noticing any body changes.

Reactions: Willmah

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
I thought I'd chime in here, whoever replied opposite clearly doesn't know how horomones effect the body, and I could agree that many bodybuilders are probably on the small side, as are most guys. Anecdotally I can say that my long term hook ups have definitely noticed a difference in me, and the tape says I've gained about 3/8" in circumstance, no change in length. That being said this would be a very expensive experiment for the sole purpose of penis growth. Gh is hard to find, illegal, and expensive. It will run you 40-100$/wk and it takes 3-6+mo to start noticing any body changes.

You do realize you are talking to idiots and shills here? If they don't sell it, they will knock it down because they don't profit from it especially this moron shill Marinera....whom by the way has ZERO personal experience with anything but shilling garbage products,

Of course REAL HGH grows your penis...and hands...and heart...and kidney..every single organ and muscle grows on it that is why athletes use it for tendon damage and muscle tears.I speak from personal experience. HGH has made me longer and a lot more girthy . Of course it also grows other stuff to.

D

deleted957094

I know, all forums have the same problems. So I just offer what I can and chuckle to my self at most of the responses. Thanks for being a voice of reason @bjjgal

For the record you can't get addicted to growth hormones or steroids. HGH obviously grows muscle (maybe not as well as other hormones), it takes real GH and a lot of it, which is why most users see no results: fake stuff or can't afford enough. No one in their right mind would take/pay for GH only for penis growth.

Melo11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you have your own opinion - you may use hormones, but it's weird for the purposes of PE. I think I'll use bathmate increasing pumps as usual - there is no way to damage yourself...

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
Well, you have your own opinion - you may use hormones, but it's weird for the purposes of PE. I think I'll use bathmate increasing pumps as usual - there is no way to damage yourself...

Can you point out where I said I use them solely for PE? If you have issues with reading comprehension your fellow shill buddy marinera can help you out. English is his "forte".

LOL....Shillmate. Pumps don't work dude.Sorry to burst your bubble.It may take days but your penis will go back to normal after discoloring it with those over prices garbage inflaters.

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the record you can't get addicted to growth hormones or steroids. ....
No eh?
Anabolic-Androgenic Steroid Dependence: An Emerging Disorder
Gen Kanayama,1 Kirk J. Brower,2 Ruth I. Wood,3 James I. Hudson,1 and Harrison G. Pope, Jr1

.....About 30% of AAS users appear to develop a dependence syndrome, characterized by chronic AAS use despite adverse effects on physical, psychosocial, or occupatio
nal functioning. AAS dependence shares many features with classical drug dependence....
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov: Anabolic-Androgenic Steroid Dependence: An Emerging Disorder

Psychological and physical impact of anabolic-androgenic steroid dependence.
CONCLUSION:
Data from the Anabolic 500 survey showed that almost one quarter of AAS users were dependent on these drugs. These AAS-dependent users had a higher rate of heroin use as well as anxiety and major depressive disorders compared with AAS-nondependent users.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov: Psychological and physical impact of anabolic-androgenic steroid dependence. - PubMed - NCBI

.............HGH obviously grows muscle (maybe not as well as other hormones), it takes real GH and a lot of it, which is why most users see no results: fake stuff or can't afford enough. No one in their right mind would take/pay for GH only for penis growth.

HGh alone does very little for muscle mass in healty adults, and if one has a consistent physical activity probably no significative effects at all; consider that :
....The effect of acute exercise on production of GH in the body has been widely described in the literature.7 The concentration of hGH in blood increases with time for a given work intensity and can increase 10‐fold during prolonged moderate exercise. During more intensive exercise (with accumulation of lactate at 70% Vo2 max for a short term period such as 10–20 minutes) hGH will increase by 5–10‐fold......
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov: Human growth hormone doping in sport

Now, I have never heard of anybody getting a bigger penis because started going to the gym or running, have you? And what the research shows so far is that all the benefits you can get from higher GH levels are got with just physical exercises:

Short-term growth hormone treatment does not increase muscle protein synthesis in experienced weight lifters.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov: Short-term growth hormone treatment does not increase muscle protein synthesis in experienced weight lifters. - PubMed - NCBI

Am J Physiol. 1992 Mar;262(3 Pt 1):E261-7.
Effect of growth hormone and resistance exercise on muscle growth in young men.

............. In the young men studied, resistance exercise with or without GH resulted in similar increments in muscle size, strength, and muscle protein synthesis, indicating that 1) the larger increase in FFM with GH treatment was probably due to an increase in lean tissue other than skeletal muscle and 2) resistance training supplemented with GH did not further enhance muscle anabolism and function.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov: Effect of growth hormone and resistance exercise on muscle growth in young men. - PubMed - NCBI

Claims for the anabolic effects of growth hormone: a
case of the Emperor’s new clothes?

.... there is no proof that net
protein retention is promoted in adults, except possibly
of connective tissue. The overexaggeration of the effects
of growth hormone in muscle building is effectively
promoting its abuse and thereby encouraging athletes
and elderly men to expose themselves to increased risk
of disease for little benefit

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1724606/pdf/v037p00100.pdf

Acta Endocrinol (Copenh). 1993 Apr;128(4):313-8.
Effect of growth hormone treatment on hormonal parameters, body composition and strength in athletes.
Deyssig R1, Frisch H, Blum WF, Waldhör T.
Author information
Abstract

The effect of recombinant GH on strength, body composition and endocrine parameters in power athletes was investigated in a controlled study.

There was no effect of GH treatment on maximal strength during concentric contraction of the biceps and quadriceps muscles. Body weight and body fat were not changed significantly during treatment.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov: Effect of growth hormone treatment on hormonal parameters, body composition and strength in athletes. - PubMed - NCBI

It has been also found that hgh supraphysiological levels worsen exercise capacity and icreases risks of adverse events and that growth hormone-treated athletes more frequently experienced soft tissue edema and fatigue than did those not treated with growth hormone.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov: Systematic review: the effects of growth hormone on athletic performance. - PubMed - NCBI

I have not read of any case of acromegaly caused by HGH supplementation : not saying that doesn't happen, but that it is not frequent.

I haven't seen anywhere in research, neither heard consistent anecdotical evidence, that hgh can increase penis size by even a tiny bit in men who don't have hormonal dficiency, so even taking large amounts will does nothing for theirs penis size, until proven the adverse.

The idea that high gh levels 'will grow everything' is naive, actually supraphysiologicl levels of gh could increase catabolic processes:

Increased mortality associated with growth hormone treatment in critically ill adults.
Takala J1, Ruokonen E, Webster NR, Nielsen MS, Zandstra DF, Vundelinckx G, Hinds CJ.

METHODS:
We carried out two prospective, multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trials in parallel involving 247 Finnish patients and 285 patients in other European countries ........

RESULTS:

The in-hospital mortality rate was higher in the patients who received growth hormone than in those who did not (P<0.001 for both studies). In the Finnish study, the mortality rate was 39 percent in the growth hormone group, as compared with 20 percent in the placebo group. The respective rates in the multinational study were 44 percent and 18 percent.

CONCLUSIONS:

In patients with prolonged critical illness, high doses of growth hormone are associated with increased morbidity and mortality.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov: Increased mortality associated with growth hormone treatment in critically ill adults. - PubMed - NCBI

Hey, thanks for being a voice of reason, but it is my time to chuckle now. :D

D

deleted957094

Good times dude, I can Google too-learned how to in med school. A.) HGH is not and androgen or a steroid its a peptide, did wiki tell you that? .B.) I'm the one who said HGH does a terrible job of growing muscle (without insulin-also a peptide) or penises-which is why I said that ok its not cost effective at either and all I was mentioning was anacdotal evidence. I'm glad youre out there defending knowledge and evidence-keep after it.

Reactions: bjjgal

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never said that hgh is an androgen, did I? I quoted studies on the androgen-addiction link because you said that none of the two (GH and androgens) can cause addiction. :) Now, to be fair, studies on addictions are always somewhat debatable. But that works in both ways.

About point B), I wasn't disagreeing with you much, actually, but just adding some objective infos pertinent to the topic, to avoid generalized statements like "Everything will grow" (not told by you).

The tone of your post came across bit condescending, that's it, but probably it's just me so don't mind mate.

D

deleted957094

It was condescending. I'll make sure that I prepare myself for a 25% chance that I'll be addicted to heroine and be sure i educate every bodybuilder I know of the likely hood of them turning tricks for a hit of testosterone and that GH does nothing. Thanks.

Reactions: Willmah and bjjgal

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
I never said that hgh is an androgen, did I? I quoted studies on the androgen-addiction link because you said that none of the two (GH and androgens) can cause addiction. :) Now, to be fair, studies on addictions are always somewhat debatable. But that works in both ways.

About point B), I wasn't disagreeing with you much, actually, but just adding some objective infos pertinent to the topic, to avoid generalized statements like "Everything will grow" (not told by you).

The tone of your post came across bit condescending, that's it, but probably it's just me so don't mind mate.

Told you champ, you google cut and post nobody shill.No one here is buying. Time to move on you shill. You killed thundersplace (12 post a day!! and 10 are from mods!! LMFAO- can you say dead board?). You failed here (and you fail on 100% of the boards you try to shill on unless you own it) shill boy so..you now...scoot...no one cares about your ability to use google dummy. People want real world examples and the last time you seen your dick was when smashing pumpkins were popular so move on princess.

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
It was condescending. I'll make sure that I prepare myself for a 25% chance that I'll be addicted to heroine and be sure i educate every bodybuilder I know of the likely hood of them turning tricks for a hit of testosterone and that GH does nothing. Thanks.

The guy is an idiot. You are arguing with a mentally ill shut in who never leaves his home. Like the board he's shilling here, he's best ignored.