Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was talking to a guy that doese cage fighting and he took HGH to boost his muscles while fighting and he mentioned to me that it also made his penis grow.... I was wondering What people thought are on HGH for penis enlargement and if any-one else has any experiences?

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Taking that stuff + Jelqing might be very good. Big Al have some exp maybe?

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it does make your organs grow, in particular hands, ears, feet and heart. it is very dangerous for your heart to grow too large b/c as it stretches it also becomes weaker. best to avoid HGH.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I've dealt with this one personally. The acromegalic effects happen but this does not happen over night. In very low dosages it can be beneficial for many things, but if misused the organ growth and other appearance changes are minor compared to one major issue.

The big problem is that if you do HGH you have to watch and very carefully monitor blood sugar. HGH can bring on diabetic issues in a percentage of those who use it.

The main problem is using wayyyyyy toooo much!

As far as PE. I was on it after my body took a beating from an extreme stress situation in 2001. I was on it long enough to get something if it was going to be effective for PE and I certainly did not.

The main thing that would block growth in most men (yes there are always a few exceptions) is the ligament structures. Where the tissues may be hormone responsive the receptors in the ligaments would have gone dormant a long time ago as a whole.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HGH is something you don't want to mess with unless you are supervised by a dr. As you grow older...your HGH and Test Lvls will decline. Part of getting old. So supplementation by a physician is a good thing, HOWEVER, HGH is MEGA expensive. Just sayin...

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
mega expensive for sure. $22,600 for a 3 month supply. That is if you get the real stuff . If you got good insurance , it might cover it. But alot dont.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i dunno what all this hating is about. i have done 3 cycles of roids. it absolutely makes your erections bigger and harder. i'm talkin maybe a half inch just from how much more erect it will be (while u r on the drug, of course). i never jelqued while on the stuff, but i'm sure i would have seen double the size gains just like i did with all my other muscles from juicing. and, i dunno what that $22,000 is all about. a 10 week supply (typical cycle) shouldn't run you more than $1,100

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sterility in Males and Females
It´s a common side effect of steroids to cause temporary sterility in both males as well as females. In fact, anabolic steroids are so proficient at this that they have actually been studied and approved by the World Health Organization as a male contraceptive possibility. Steroids do this by disrupting the various hormones in women which potentiate the ability to have regular menstrual cycles. In men, steroids lower Follicle Stimulating Hormone to the point where normal production of sperm is not possible. This isn´t to say that nobody on a cycle has every conceived; quite the opposite, actually. There' ve been legions of "happy accidents" reported to me by athletes who were on cycles and thought they couldn´t possibly conceive.

Sterility caused by steroids is temporary, of course, and generally reversible by treatment with Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators such as Nolvadex or Clomid , and/or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin.

(1. Fertil Steril. 2004 Jan;81(1):226. 2. Urology. 2000 Oct 1;56(4):669.3. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1985 Oct;61(4):746-52 4. Fertil Steril. 1994 May;61(5):911-4. 5. Andrologia. 1985 Sep-Oct;17(5):497-501 6. Urol Clin North Am. 1986 Aug;13(3):455-63.)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dunno what all this hating is about. i have done 3 cycles of roids. it absolutely makes your erections bigger and harder. i'm talkin maybe a half inch just from how much more erect it will be (while u r on the drug, of course). i never jelqued while on the stuff, but i'm sure i would have seen double the size gains just like i did with all my other muscles from juicing. and, i dunno what that $22,000 is all about. a 10 week supply (typical cycle) shouldn't run you more than $1,100

he's asking about HGH...that's not steroids. Human Growh Hormone is the Expensive stuff. :) also when you say "roids" what cycles are you doing. Every type has different effects and side effects if done wrong. Also, side effects will depend on dosage as well as regulated by Antiaromatase drugs or PCT and body chemistry. Everyone's results are different.

Last edited:

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

The real HGH- Serostim.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
oh. my bad. didn't know HGH was that pricey. then let me re-comment on this thread. hey, if you got the 22 grand, do it. my buddy in the bay area told me that they work wonders.
big-head-barry-bonds-clear.jpg

GogMegog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Simply, a light massage after sex and some healthy diet for men make you ready for another round.

Large penis is a my dream, but never got a chance to exercise.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
Acetyl l-cartinine + Alpha Lipolic Acid (R+ form), has done an amazing job for improving sensation. take both right after your first session of stretching(1 hour in). i don't know if it was this or simply the stretching , but sensation has certainly improved.

Perhaps another supp to lookinto is chryslin, this decreases estrogen, therefor it leaves more free testostrone (usually the building hormone), don't know at all just an idea i would like to enquire about.