Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HGH I think - do not QUOTE me as hard fact, might have to go and back-Google my own ass on this to keep it covered - affects connective tissues of the body. Makes them supple and more likely to be elasticized with tension and allowed to "reset". Hence the effect on the penile shaft because of suspensory ligature(s) and the septum running straight through it's core. But tendons do NOT heal if torn or damaged!!! Only surgical re-pinning with screws or glue to bone will fix it. Scary shit to contemplate. Personally? No shortcut to the good, positive gains. So keep tugging - don't play hobb with your chemistry and hormones. (Speaking as a diabetic - the spikes in serum glucose are definitely NOT worth it)

Just my 2" worth - not sure if it is medically sound, but please recheck anything I said. It's been a while since I looked - okay, GLANCED in that direction as a possibility. :)

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The cost of Serostim is very high as has been said. The cost of getting caught with a controlled substance is higher, and the greatest portion of men are not going to respond to it as a penis enlargement serum. As I said, I was on it legitimately back in 2001 for several months. I did not have any enlargement and I have read all the same postings that the rest of you have. There are some circumstances where it has potential to be effective, but, most of you are not going to respond to it. It has many good medical uses when used carefully and under the guidance of an MD monitoring other things to make certain that you remain safe. Though megaloid growth and disfigurement takes time, it can happen. It is used extensively in HIV treatment and it has some side effects that are really not at all pleasant to look at when taken over any extended period of time. It is not a magic penis growth agent for 99% of those who use it. The few who do respond do so because their organs never completed growth initially and there is still some room for more and they are also responsive to this drug.

In the same vein, one can be responsive to DHT as well and if you had the same conditions that would make HGH effective DHT would work too. For either to work you need to have responsive receptors and most of us just don't by the time we are in our later 20's.

bigdik09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One thing that might help is L-Arginine which produces nitric oxide. The only way your body produces more blood cells is from nitric oxide.
The increase in blood production should help you see some gains in penis size at least in girth & maybe some in length.
It will also help with building more muscles.
You need to take 3,000mg a day to get the benefits from it
capsules work, but the powder form is the best to take if you can find it

bigdik09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just read that you can take up to 5 grams of L-Arginine a day to get maximum benefits. the best times to take it are before bed & an hour or so before a hard work out. Your body produces HGH during sleep & during a workout

rabbit12345

1st Like
Media
One thing that might help is L-Arginine which produces nitric oxide. The only way your body produces more blood cells is from nitric oxide.
The increase in blood production should help you see some gains in penis size at least in girth & maybe some in length.
It will also help with building more muscles.
You need to take 3,000mg a day to get the benefits from it
capsules work, but the powder form is the best to take if you can find it

No offence, but L-Arginine supplements are useless and a waste of money. It would not compare or act as a substitute for HGH.

You would better investing money on steak - tastes better to.

bigdik09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Most L-Arginine is not fully absorbed by the body only about 30% you need to get AAKG(L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate) which solves the absorption problem & yes it works for HGH. L-Arginine is one of the 3 amino acids that naturally produce HGH so don't tell me it is useless for HGH that is complete bullshit sorry.

bigdik09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
L-Arginine stimulates HGH production by blocking the secretion of somatostatin(an HGH inhibiter) there are several clinical studies that prove L-Arginine can increase HGH production by 300% L-Arginine is currently used in the medical field as a standard test to provoke the pituitary gland into releasing increased levels of HGH

Edd7c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you atart taking HGH you could become diabetic since that hormone is diabetogeic, also high levels of HGH could make you develope acromegaly

Horseback

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take L-Arginine and have noticed increased pumps at the gym as well as in my penis!

I take L-arginine also before workouts or sex. I get a bigger pump in my muscles and my penis.

I also have bigger more intense orgasms. I only take 1000 mg.

bigdik09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't know if L-Arginine will inrese the length of your penis or not it might increase length a bit in some men. Every one reacts differently, but I have heard of it giving you gains in girth do to the extra blood flow to the penis. Either way L-Arginine is so important for your overall body function since it is the only way to produce more Nitric Oxide the chemical that produces more blood cells

rabbit12345

1st Like
Media
If you are going to take HGH thinking your dick is going to get bigger, you are going to be disappointed. It has NO effect on dick size in adult men.

Hi

I would like to know your knowledge about Growth Hormone.

Growth Hormone grows every part of your body excpet eyes and height.

While it would be impossible to get you before and after pictures of peoples private body parts, however, other effects are clearly visiable.

Take a look at syvester stallone's early adult days compared to him recently. There is a massive difference in overall body structure. His head is much larger. Look at early cage fighters and then compare then to recent pictures, you will see massive body and head size gains.

To be honest, this isn't really debatable and is well known amoung athletes.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I would think that the issue would be that by the time you see a quantifiable increase in penis size that you may experience some of the more negative effects of GH first.

There are other hormones like lutenizing hormone and a few others that signal the body to turn on and turn off penis growth. Once they've turned off, I'm not sure if they can be switched back on. However you would need those mechanisms to be at work to allow the growth to occur for GH to have a substantial impact on the penis.

Thickjj24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Where are you getting a years worth of hgh for 22,000????? I need to open up shop there... On avg it's 300 a kit, that's with me making a substantial income per kit... Fucking fools.... Oh yea btw running growth stacking w test pumping and stretching over gained 2 inches in permenate size. Side effects ZERO... don't be stupid and do 5+ iu's daily and u won't experience organ growth or hands, feet and forehead for that either.... Brain tumors? You've been lied to also pal... Anyone know how many deaths are related to steroid use??? Take a wild guess.. Chances are your wrong ... ZERO!! Sounds safe to me, I'm jacked, ripped and hung!

OHREALLY69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where are you getting a years worth of hgh for 22,000????? I need to open up shop there... On avg it's 300 a kit, that's with me making a substantial income per kit... Fucking fools.... Oh yea btw running growth stacking w test pumping and stretching over gained 2 inches in permenate size. Side effects ZERO... don't be stupid and do 5+ iu's daily and u won't experience organ growth or hands, feet and forehead for that either.... Brain tumors? You've been lied to also pal... Anyone know how many deaths are related to steroid use??? Take a wild guess.. Chances are your wrong ... ZERO!! Sounds safe to me, I'm jacked, ripped and hung!

im on hgh give me your penis work out so i can get the benifets also

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
STEROID SIDE EFFECTS

Anabolic steroids can cause many adverse effects. Most of these side effects are dose-dependent, the most common being elevated blood pressure, especially in those with pre-existing hypertension,[37] and harmful changes in cholesterol levels: some steroids cause an increase in LDL cholesterol and a decrease in HDL cholesterol.[38] Anabolic steroids have been shown to alter fasting blood sugar and glucose tolerance tests.[39] Anabolic steroids such as testosterone also increase the risk of cardiovascular disease[40] or coronary artery disease.[41][42] Acne is fairly common among anabolic steroid users, mostly due to stimulation of the sebaceous glands by increased testosterone levels.[43][44] Conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) can accelerate the rate of premature baldness for males who are genetically predisposed, but testosterone itself can produce baldness in females.[45] High doses of oral anabolic steroid compounds can cause liver damage, as the steroids are metabolized (17α-alkylated) in the digestive system to increase their bioavailability and stability.[46] There are also sex-specific side effects of anabolic steroids. Development of breast tissue in males, a condition called gynecomastia (which is usually caused by high levels of circulating estradiol), may arise because of increased conversion of testosterone to estradiol by the enzyme aromatase.[47] Reduced sexual function and temporary infertility can also occur in males.[48][49][50] Another male-specific side effect which can occur is testicular atrophy, caused by the suppression of natural testosterone levels, which inhibits production of sperm (most of the mass of the testes is developing sperm). This side effect is temporary: the size of the testicles usually returns to normal within a few weeks of discontinuing anabolic steroid use as normal production of sperm resumes.[51] Female-specific side effects include increases in body hair, deepening of the voice, enlarged clitoris, and temporary decreases in menstrual cycles. When taken during pregnancy, anabolic steroids can affect fetal development by causing the development of male features in the female fetus and female features in the male fetus.[52] Other side effects can include alterations in the structure of the heart, such as enlargement and thickening of the left ventricle, which impairs its contraction and relaxation.[54] Possible effects of these alterations in the heart are hypertension, cardiac arrhythmias, congestive heart failure, heart attacks, and sudden cardiac death.[55] These changes are also seen in non-drug using athletes, but steroid use may accelerate this process.[56][57] However, both the connection between changes in the structure of the left ventricle and decreased cardiac function, as well as the connection to steroid use have been disputed. Anabolic steroid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

rabbit12345

1st Like
Media
STEROID SIDE EFFECTS

Anabolic steroids can cause many adverse effects. Most of these side effects are dose-dependent, the most common being elevated blood pressure, especially in those with pre-existing hypertension,[37] and harmful changes in cholesterol levels: some steroids cause an increase in LDL cholesterol and a decrease in HDL cholesterol.[38] Anabolic steroids have been shown to alter fasting blood sugar and glucose tolerance tests.[39] Anabolic steroids such as testosterone also increase the risk of cardiovascular disease[40] or coronary artery disease.[41][42] Acne is fairly common among anabolic steroid users, mostly due to stimulation of the sebaceous glands by increased testosterone levels.[43][44] Conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) can accelerate the rate of premature baldness for males who are genetically predisposed, but testosterone itself can produce baldness in females.[45] High doses of oral anabolic steroid compounds can cause liver damage, as the steroids are metabolized (17α-alkylated) in the digestive system to increase their bioavailability and stability.[46] There are also sex-specific side effects of anabolic steroids. Development of breast tissue in males, a condition called gynecomastia (which is usually caused by high levels of circulating estradiol), may arise because of increased conversion of testosterone to estradiol by the enzyme aromatase.[47] Reduced sexual function and temporary infertility can also occur in males.[48][49][50] Another male-specific side effect which can occur is testicular atrophy, caused by the suppression of natural testosterone levels, which inhibits production of sperm (most of the mass of the testes is developing sperm). This side effect is temporary: the size of the testicles usually returns to normal within a few weeks of discontinuing anabolic steroid use as normal production of sperm resumes.[51] Female-specific side effects include increases in body hair, deepening of the voice, enlarged clitoris, and temporary decreases in menstrual cycles. When taken during pregnancy, anabolic steroids can affect fetal development by causing the development of male features in the female fetus and female features in the male fetus.[52] Other side effects can include alterations in the structure of the heart, such as enlargement and thickening of the left ventricle, which impairs its contraction and relaxation.[54] Possible effects of these alterations in the heart are hypertension, cardiac arrhythmias, congestive heart failure, heart attacks, and sudden cardiac death.[55] These changes are also seen in non-drug using athletes, but steroid use may accelerate this process.[56][57] However, both the connection between changes in the structure of the left ventricle and decreased cardiac function, as well as the connection to steroid use have been disputed. Anabolic steroid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Steriods? They are not HGH