Human males are sinking the world

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Gisella, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Gisella

Gold Member

Don't you think too? I'm overhelmed by those men behaving badly and leaving messes behind them for us to try to live in it...yeh, those crazy men boys that make conflicts, make babies and leave them behind,drink and drive irresponsabily killing hurting innocents, group up to take advantages and corruption scaletes, making bad products looking for profits, pass not make sense laws, become gurus of idiotice with many blind followers, repress the majority of world population, because of their craftiness get into power in many fields and manipulates all over the place...etc etc.

How come this group of males keeping popping up so much tthrough the ages and we cannot get rid or at least control their actions and it seems they are accomplish to make such big hole in your boat that it may sink "soon" ?

We commom people of all walkings of life must do something because it getting out of control all over the world...its our home too! How come we give control like that to mess up bullies, irresponsable, ignorant, idiot, lost, conflicted, wacko etc men boys who never grow up really?

We are a bunch of chicken!

:spank: Lets beat the hell out of their butts and kick them out to the corner!!!

:nutkick:

Thank you for listen..now I feel much better for venting my anger.

:smile:

2. Spamalot

Spamalot New Member

Albums:
    Is English your native language?

3. Gisella

Gold Member

Obviously, clearly, for sure not...

:rolleyes:

Why? :confused:

4. Spamalot

Spamalot New Member

Albums:
    Nevermind.

5. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Oh, you old Marxist, you. Can't have those evil profits.

Over a century ago Thorstein Veblen published a coherent theory about some of these things, and he didn't even invoke misandry while doing it.

6. Gisella

Gold Member

:confused:

Well..I'm thinking about those bad products that clame miracles and allowed to be advertised legally...and other cheap stuff being sold as not really safe etc that simple workers buy and it brake etc...

Bad as manipulated all over and the power manufactures great and small have and commom people in many places as consumer dont..etc etc. Most place in this world consumer do not have power as in more civilized, rich nations where citizens have a say etc etc and can do that "class action" thing...call thier representas and they will be listen too.

I'm "simple" person I have no ideia of many educated academically persons may have as theories and blablabla. I have to say what I know and understand and observe in my own level of understanding...but even not knowning much I do still have the right as a person to say what I think. Even not having a clue what the theories some of you talk about...:confused: :wink:

But if I have not the right to express me, or be dismissed only because I dont know much is what I call the coomom behaviour of the elitte of academic educated people. The left educated elitte in many Latin American coutries many times do a disservice for the commom population preaching the sme old stuff etc etc..they are kind of "gurus" to some too! I'm not educated marxist from 3rd world as you may think..or not. I have no formal education.

Thank you.:smile:

7. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never sunk a boat!

8. Gisella

Gold Member

Well..Q. if we go overboard for sure your swimming skills plus your anaconda will make you float..at least! LOL...:biggrin1:

Although I can swimm I may grab you if the sea is too furious or I get tired etc...:wink:

9. steelearch

steelearch New Member

It's not that simple, though; there are plenty of women willing to go along with such destruction, or even lead it (ever heard of Margaret Thatcher?).
    One of my favorite quotes is apropos here: Silence is the voice of complicity.
    And as far as "making babies" goes, that doesn't happen in some factory. Without opening a big can of worms about reproductive choice, let me just say that men CANNOT make babies by themselves. Do I believe women are largely oppressed in this world? Absolutely. But just as there were "house n_____s" during the American slave era, so too there are women participants in all of the negative things going on in the world today, and which have gone on since the dawn of humankind.

10. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Did someone just buy anti-aging cream and it wasn't the miracle that was promised?

11. Gisella

Gold Member

Oh for sure you are right..women are part of it.

But dont know how to explain..but I feel this bad masculine vibes of oppression as comming from male power as crushing even majority of males..like a commom frustrations for all of us that are majority having not much a say...believe me I'm not shooting all men..but some that complicate life and seems affect the majority of "us" ...

I hope I make sense...but I'm not targeting MEN but some men...most men in this world dont have much power as this others have. Simple exemple is violence not even politics etc as neighboorhood are being infestated with those powers as getting many scared, close and locked in their homes and because minority is doing their things that affect, hur, kill us...

Can a man feel oppressed in this way by another man, as taking his rights, masseing up with their lifes by stupid actions? Maybe man dont feel it as a "masculine power force" as me as female, Gisella individual, may feel? Like the power to me most of time belong to males? A group of status quo males that seems to really rules and etc "everything"? Even invade the household of majority of males???

People..sorry I dont have much words to explain..but I'm doing my best.:smile:

When people study in higher education how they call this power I try to explain in the world, countries, societies, communiities etc? :confused:

12. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think the questions posed means the poster is a marxist, or a hater of men, a conclusion based simply on the fact/premise that poster is a woman.

The question seems more global than that. It seems that G is simply asking how is it that so many people (who you must admit are mostly men) in whom power is either vested or entrusted end up failing the public trust, corrupting their purpose, their power, their duty, falling short of those higher ideals that (most) aspire to?

She also seems to pose the question, on a much smaller (and perhaps more personal note) of guys who do not own up to their own responsibilites (a fathers perhaps).

And while there are perhaps just as many irresposible "women/babies/little-girls" going about behaving just as badly, it is a rare occasion when their lack of judgement has the kinds of global impact on us all as do the actions of men in power.

Perhaps she is simply asking where have all our heroes gone?

"every genuine question has one true answer…" (Berlin)

13. Gisella

Gold Member

Thank you BC,

Cool..for you to translate and clarify me to myself!!!

In reality I'm asking where are our true leaders! Where are natural leadership we used to have when we were less "civilized" and tribal???

If we had those true nate leaders that matured right and got power by given power by other truthfull leaders, already trust in the "village" we would not be in the caos at some places are now and etc...

How come we let they get like that and not have much control really?:confused:

Men are not supose to be grouped and having natural chiefs and learning from them, and going to stages and being promoted and etc etc...:confused:

I think I'm crazy...lol...to some but may make sense to others in my anger and frustration???:confused:

I dont care..I'm venting and learning too.

14. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

15. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

I was going to say that I am an equal opportunity progressive thinking backward man. Should Hillary get to the white house she may pull out of the Iraq war because promising to do so has a good shot at getting her elected (considering how popular the war is right now) However, is there anybody out there who honestly does not think that she would have been capable of starting another Vietnam war?

Todays woman is much more willing to go along with and even attempt to outdo their male counterparts when it comes to killing innocents, corruption manipulating and in short, the pursuit of power. Yes, historically it was a male thing, but there are now plenty of women racing to the bottom of what is acceptable behavior and in many cases out pacing the males they are competing against. They just needed the opportunity to do so, which in the past they had been denied.

You don't need to look to the top to see that many of today's women are capable of “bad” behavior. Look to the local bar. Where drinking and driving was once a male thing there are a good number of women more than willing to drive at the end of the night. Where women were expected to maintain control over themselves they no longer chose to exercise that. I would say that wile there are fewer women ejected from a bar of over consumption there are still LOTS (and doormen are willing to look the other way for a longer period of time when a woman has had too many- in many cases she needs to have passed out or fallen over numerous times.) Where once a brawl was the exclusive domain of the male there are more and more women exchanging shots, ripping each others hair out and fighting one another to the ground. So what if they usually do not give each other a black eye or knock teeth out- is their aggressiveness any more acceptable just because they don't do quite as much damage?

I am sorry, blame the males of the past for the current state of the world, but with the advent of women getting top jobs in multinational companies, advertising firms, and politics, places where policy is drawn up as well as the “common” woman exhibiting the same behavior that you complain about I don't feel that you have a case to blame one gender anymore.

16. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

I am pessimistic, but our heroes are dead. I stand by my premise that a womans lack of judgment and over aggressiveness usually does not have the global impact on us that the male's has had, traditionally, because it is only recently that women are getting positions of power. Most have proven to be every bit as self centered and capable of using the power they wield as weapons and for their self-gain and enriching themselves as men.

Need proof? Look to the old queens of England who had ultimate power and see what the women of history would have been like had they been in positions of power. Every bit as despicable as the men. There were just fewer in high places.

17. Gisella

Gold Member

Sorry..but most of those coorporate powerfull few women are playing by the "old boys" rules.

If they dont play by those rules do you really think they will be up there for long???

Its a power mindset in my oppinion and the rules are the same old same old. Still.

There are a set of rules made to mantain this status quo it seems that very few can change that really.."they" when get there will conform, compromisse and etc. Of course there are maybe exceptions but if they come to change anything we would notice and affect our lives in a steady pace..I think.

18. Principessa

Gold Member

Awww, Dolf & Gisella make such a cute couple the way the bicker so passionately. :tongue: :biggrin1: :smile:

19. Gisella

Gold Member

20. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted