Human sex from the inside out

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by clear, Aug 22, 2009.

1. clear

clear Member

Albums:
    Hey all,

Here is a link to a video about human sex from the inside out. I thought it was/would have been posted here already, but in my rough search, I did not see any threads about it.

Anywho, please excuse me if this is a re-post, but I thought it was quite humorous in any case.

Link here: Human sex from the inside out - life - 21 August 2009 - New Scientist

Video caption:

"New Scientist brings you sex as you've never seen it before: the first video of a couple having sex in an MRI scanner (see video). Just released, it was made from a series of images captured during an experiment some years ago. The study aimed to prove that it was possible to image male and female genitals during sex and to help better understand human anatomy.

As should be obvious, the video is sexually explicit."

Enjoy!:tongue:

Ciao-

T.D.

2. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    That was very interesting. Now I want to see some gay anal sex and blow jobs with the MRI scanner. If they want a scientific reason, let's just say we want to investigate what actually happens to the prostate during anal sex.

3. Meniscus

Gold Member

I must say I was a bit suprised to see how much the uterus and other internal organs of the female got pushed around with every thrust of the male.

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Thank you clear... I always enjoy your threads they are always interesting. I still can't get the man and his purified water invention out of my mind. Thanks again.

5. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    That was very cool! I have copies of those published papers and always wished the video was released concurrently. Now, you've completed my quest! Thanks

6. clear

clear Member

Albums:
    Cool!...

I'm happy you guys all got something out of it.

-arthurdent: Lol... I was kind of hoping for the same thing. Alas, I have not yet come across such a study. However, there is a member on here who has an image- at least of the oral kind -that leaves nothing to the imagination; concerning what happens when a rather large phallus, is thrust to the back of the throat. Lets just say it leaves quite the impression.:tongue:

-Meniscus: OMG... I thought the same thing, lol. To look upon this act- out of context to what is actually going on -one can't help but feel how violent it all appears. I wonder if the same extreme dynamic deformations occur, during anal or oral sex?

-nudeyorker: It's always a pleasure. And yes, it is hard to get something that life changing out of your mind. To know that the lives of millions of people could be improved, with something so simple. Simply sublime.

-muttley: Awesome! I'm glad to be of service. Though, the real credit rest with the New Scientist authors who compiled this rather obscure, and erotically entertaining research study.

Ciao-

T.D.:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted