humans monogamous

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Gab_Stone, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Gab_Stone

Gab_Stone New Member

Albums:
    I don't beleive humans are monogamous by nature. What do you think? And if so, are bigger dicked, better looking people less so, or just as much?

2. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    Well, coming from a cow, you humans don't seem content with just one human, often turning to other humans for something different.
    (And when you get bored of humans - you turn to the sheep)
    (And when you get bored of the sheep - you turn to the cows)
    (Nobody ever gets bored of us cows)

3. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Don't believe we were meant to be monogamous either.

Never have.

Not sure if either gender is more or less likely to be "happy" with only one sexual partner.

We sure ain't happy having any other kind of intercourse with the same person all the time, so why should sexual intercourse be any different?

Think of your favourite food/drink. Would anyone be happy to partake of only that forever - even though it's their favourite?

4. Strathos

Strathos New Member

Biologically, no, we're not mean to be monogamous.

It can be a choice and might work for some, but it's not for everyone.

5. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    old lines--I believe attributed to William James--

Higamous hogumus--women are monogramus
    Hogamus Higgumus--men are polygamus

As he was drifting out on nitrous oxide...

6. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i do not think humans are monogamous either
    but i do not think we are built to just fuck whoever.

i have met girls i thought were cute and would be fun in bed
    but after everything was done,would just be lame to be with.

i do not fuck them or want to...my animal side does but that is what makes
    us HUMAN...we can differentiate love and lust.
    if i did everything i lusted for i would be put away.:wink:

7. Corius

Corius New Member

At the level of our biological urges, I would agree: we are not by nature as monogamous as even some in the world of the lower animals. That brings to mind the horny boy in his early teens. But, nature has provided boys with hands that soon make the connection that can be made with the penis and provide the frequently needed release. Perhaps it is true to say that at that age many boys would be happy to fuck anyone be they male or female, old or young.

But there is another side to our sexuality which for most boys comes into play eventually: we do seek and do find satisfaction in relationship and that means more than just getting off. When the relationship becomes important sex enters in and serves to confirm the relationship. Our culture honors the notion that what happens sexually between two consenting adults is personal and private. My feeling is that when the relationship is too heavily based on sex, partners may get bored and seek variety. But it is possible for two persons to find sexual satisfaction with one individual in most cases. And, I would not discount the possibility that two people can find each other sexually attractive over many years. Sex in a loving and committed relationship is not static; it changes over time and that change can bring enrichment in the totality of sexual satisfaction. Of course, one always has to add that it is immensely helpful that society generally supports monogamy.

Some look for excuses to break away from monogamy; while others find reasons to support their faithfulness to one mate.

8. B_mylipswet

B_mylipswet New Member

In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
    Being monagamous, may not be our nature but, either is using a toilet. Regardless of looks, or a bigger dicks, nobody goes into a relationship with full intentions of their partner betraying them. Having looks or a bigger dick does not make you more or less monagomous. They too have a choice. We don't meet someone and tell them that they will be the only one either. They earn that right.Just think if your not monogamous you can always sleep with all those cute girls that are fun in bed but, after everything is said and done, you learned they were really lame. You did not want to fuck but, did because, you lusted for them and nothing more. That is what separates the MEN from the boys. The men know how to keep there women coming back. As for the boys they are getting everything they want NOW. Only to find they are still looking come the next day they, shall remain unfullfilled by women who are pretty lame to be. A big price to pay when you are laying in your death bed, it's your choice. Casual relationships or monogamy? Don't waste your time or the times of others. If you do not believe in love and plan on being a "player". Make it clear. Life is not forever.

Draft saved Draft deleted