Humbled by penis extension

bugeyman75

Experimental Member
Media
My first exp with an extension

i was in my mid twenties and was dating a woman who was 38 yrs old, i thought we had great sex, she always had great orgasms and always complimented on how good i was at having sex. but one day i decided to buy an extension (2inch ext) and i put it on without telling her. when i penetrated her i instantly noticed a great different reaction . she looked to be in great pain but CAMMANDED me NOT to stop, she moaned louder than before, and was soaking wet. I neverfelt so empowered in bed before. what a great feelling. since then i knew 100% that size matters (im 6 inch). since then i moved out of that city, but everytime i go back , i give her a call and have great sex

curveck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have not tried an extension (I am very near 8") but I have used a small dildo/vibrator in my girl at the same time as my cock and she was ecstatic over it! Lots of pussy cream and hard orgasms!

She loves the rock hard feeling of my cock that is not duplicated in most dildos. She says it's "soft, hot and rock hard'! I'll trust her judgement I can already punch her cervix, what more do I need to do?

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
I bought something similar a few years ago, only to find out it actually was impossible for me to wear: I'm a bit more than 5.5" EG, so the inner hole of the thing was just too thin.
Perhaps this one is more stretchable.

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
being around 9 inches i know what u mean....its humbling when u realize how much power ur penis can have. i love seeing a girls cream over my dick and all those things its a gift to have great size indeed.

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kind of know what you feel like, however I use a toy. I'm sure it's an incredible feeling knowing the girl is enjoying all you have to give her. :smile:

I don't mind using the toy, if it pleases her, then I am more than happy. And we don't use it all the time, its just an occasional thing.

being around 9 inches i know what u mean....its humbling when u realize how much power ur penis can have. i love seeing a girls cream over my dick and all those things its a gift to have great size indeed.

account115

Experimental Member
Media
In the mean time weve integrated the extension into our sex routine, we dont use it all the time, but with time she wants to use it more frequently. Of course after using the extension we both notice the size difference when I penetrate her without it, but luckily when we have a "normal" sex session everything seems as it always was. So the extension doesnt "spoil" her, at least not in a strictly physical sense.

ezrapounding

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Account...how does it feel once it's on? It doesn't seem like sex would feel all that good considering it adds a lot of girth around one's cock

account115

Experimental Member
Media
Account...how does it feel once it's on? It doesn't seem like sex would feel all that good considering it adds a lot of girth around one's cock

Of course you lose the "wetness" feeling, but its still comfortable because it transmits the warmth well enough. When I want to cum I take it off.

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amaaazed,

Mine works fine even if i go a little soft, although I notice I also stay harder, since she is usually very vocal during sex with the toy (queefing and other wets sounds also turn me on lol )

Anyone else have any experiences?

IGot5onit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
man this sucks - its clear evidence size really does matter...but I guess I ought to check out one of these extensions...I wonder if the damn thing will drop off my 5er....thats always a bit of a turnoff...
I guess in some ways the extention thing is cool as it gives you options...Im sure not every time the girl wants big size...different vibes etc...

Last edited:

econocook

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I own two: one with a vibrator in the head and another without. Honestly, the vibrator is pretty weak and isn't worth the hassle. She doesn't feel it but I do. I agree there isn't much physical sensation while wearing the cyberskin extension, but so much about what makes sex great is mental. Knowing you're plowing anywhere from 8 to 11 inches of thick cock into her and she's going wild should keep a guy pretty excited for a while.

My wife likes it but has complained that it does bend where the end of my dick meets the extension part. thus, you'll need to keep it in deep to avoid that problem. Just go slow and try not to pound away as cyberskin isn't real skin and you can build up some heat/friction. What I like about this thing is that I can lie on my side and get nice and deep where usually I'd just be getting in a couple of inches. Being able to get in all kinds of positions without worrying about a lack of penetration is one of the great things about having a big dick, even if it is fake. I am 6" x 5.25 and this thing is a big help.