humilation??? any thoughts

Helboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Humiliation can be a real bad thing and can affect guys in a very bad way,

I have a close friend who changed from being a total extrovert into a recluse over a silly comment made to others about this guy.

It sure dont float my boat and I wood like to think that if it happended to me I wood be quite strong in my reaction to it.. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hate, Loathe, Despise, Abhor . . . nope none of those words are strong enough to describe my utter disdain for SPH. :cool:

Sex is a beautiful thing and should be about both people feeling good. Humiliation does not feel good, I don't care what you say. The fact you had to be conditioned or trained to enjoy it speaks volumes. :mad:

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really think SPH can be a turn on for some guys in the short term. Personally, I would be really devastated if it happened to me.

But in the long term, I think it's very unhealthy psychologically. This fixation with size and linking that up with self worth can be really damaging to your self image. Sooner or later it will appear as some personal demon. Just think of what you're feeding your subcontious mind with!

B_punylilpecker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have a tiny little dick. my wife and i were visiting one of her girlfriends and her husband a few weeks ago. my wife tells anyone who'll listen how small my cock is, and her girlfriend began kidding me about my little dick, suggesting that i get some of those enlargement pills or a pump so that i could satisfy my wife. i was so embarrassed that i got an instant hard-on! she told us that her husband had a big one, and the girls insisted that both show our cocks. we both dropped trou, and stood their exposed, him with his big, fat, un-cut flaccid dick and huge hairy balls, and me with my tiny little hard on. the three of them burst out laughing. i was so embarrassed and excited by the humiliation of being compared to such a beautiful, big cock,that i shot my load all over the kitchen floor!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hate, Loathe, Despise, Abhor . . . nope none of those words are strong enough to describe my utter disdain for SPH. :cool:

Sex is a beautiful thing and should be about both people feeling good. Humiliation does not feel good, I don't care what you say. The fact you had to be conditioned or trained to enjoy it speaks volumes. :mad:

You said it, sister. I love a little control from time to time but turn off completely when a man wants me to humiliate him. ewww

jack65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this kinda thing on the increase? every where you look theres some one going on about how great it is,
I just don't see how it could be "fun"at all, but at lest most of the people that post about SPH seem to like it,
the ones i feel sorry for are the husbands/BF that there girl goes back to the old flame just to use his (bigger)cock, then these guys post about it
( the ones the chick goes back to), could you imagine the humiliation the partners would feel if they find out, it must happen in the gay communities as well.
It's all sad in my opinion.

To the OP, dude don't go there.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
the three of them burst out laughing. i was so embarrassed and excited by the humiliation of being compared to such a beautiful, big cock,that i shot my load all over the kitchen floor!

Sounds to me that you were then humiliated even more with Premature Ejaculation. They were probably ROFL :mad:

Some men want to be demasculinized for reasons I don't understand. There are all way too many women (and many other men) who are happy to oblige.

If a man is born with a micro penis, that is part of who he is. You don't say how long you have been married but I would think that a woman would marry a man knowing that he has a micro penis. If at some point in time she feels that the only way for her to be satisfied is to humiliate him, IMO she should be divorced. If he thinks that only way to "keep" her is by putting up with that, he needs to look at his own lack of self-esteem.

I looked at the links to your other posts. It looks like a normal-sized flaccid penis to me. It does not look hard. Are you saying that is the hard size? How many years has this not been a problem for you?

I'm sorry but life is difficult enough without having to put up with humiliation from someone who is suppose to unconditionally love you. Dump her and her so-called friends!

Texasjon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have a tiny little dick. my wife and i were visiting one of her girlfriends and her husband a few weeks ago. my wife tells anyone who'll listen how small my cock is...

Time for a serious talk of new wife! If you hear anything with enough frequency, your mind says "Yep, that's true."