humiliate a smaller dick

mrtman327

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just need to throw this out there, I enjoy all ducks. I do not discriminate based on size; if you’re soul is attractive that matters more than anything, and frankly a bad soul ruins a big dick.

That said, men who have both a good soul and a big dick have ruined me for smaller men forever. I had sex with a good friend of mine recently, and he was great. He knew exactly what he was doing, he knew how to hit all the right places, and our chemistry was off the charts and I will happily see him again, soon too.

In spite of that, not even a couple hours later I found myself messaging a Sir of mine. This Sir is 8.5, and I mean that. I told him I needed him inside me. I told him how amazing his huge cock felt in me. I told him how he ruined me for other men, because he did.

This Sir has a great soul AND a huge cock. Both of those together...frankly I’m ruined for smaller guys forever. Him and a few others with roughly the same size made me realize just how much size matters (a lot), and how men like them are at the top of the male hierarchy.

Accepting the male hierarchy is hard to do, but it’s possible. Frankly it was easy for me, because I’m a talented bottom who prefers soul over dick, I’m well-rounded in my own right, I’m muscular, and I know exactly how to make a cock feel good. As such, I’m toward the top. However I will never be at the top, and I recognize, honor, and cherish my place. This attitude has served me well with hung tops, I’m not kidding.

But yeah, if any fellow size queens want to have what I have, work on yourselves. Take care of yourselves. Practice being good bottoms. Remember that personality and being a good human trumps cock size, but having both trumps being a good human alone.

(please note the above is playing into kink and should be taken with a grain of salt)

Reactions: deleted1299116

Neijo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I just need to throw this out there, I enjoy all ducks. I do not discriminate based on size; if you’re soul is attractive that matters more than anything, and frankly a bad soul ruins a big dick.

That said, men who have both a good soul and a big dick have ruined me for smaller men forever. I had sex with a good friend of mine recently, and he was great. He knew exactly what he was doing, he knew how to hit all the right places, and our chemistry was off the charts and I will happily see him again, soon too.

In spite of that, not even a couple hours later I found myself messaging a Sir of mine. This Sir is 8.5, and I mean that. I told him I needed him inside me. I told him how amazing his huge cock felt in me. I told him how he ruined me for other men, because he did.

This Sir has a great soul AND a huge cock. Both of those together...frankly I’m ruined for smaller guys forever. Him and a few others with roughly the same size made me realize just how much size matters (a lot), and how men like them are at the top of the male hierarchy.

Accepting the male hierarchy is hard to do, but it’s possible. Frankly it was easy for me, because I’m a talented bottom who prefers soul over dick, I’m well-rounded in my own right, I’m muscular, and I know exactly how to make a cock feel good. As such, I’m toward the top. However I will never be at the top, and I recognize, honor, and cherish my place. This attitude has served me well with hung tops, I’m not kidding.

But yeah, if any fellow size queens want to have what I have, work on yourselves. Take care of yourselves. Practice being good bottoms. Remember that personality and being a good human trumps cock size, but having both trumps being a good human alone.

(please note the above is playing into kink and should be taken with a grain of salt)
okay tiny man ... thanks for the boring wall of text ... go back to your place and let the real man demolish you.

OIIIO

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Whatever little dick.

1FB34215-D5AC-4B75-AFA3-B855F8A9B4CE.gif