humiliate a smaller dick

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a fuck buddy. 8.5 inches and super thick. The head of his cock, just the head, was bigger than my dick and balls soft. He also really got off because he was shorter, younger and thinner than me and yet was more than twice my length and easily 3x the thickness. Was so hot.
Was he into SPH?

Reactions: long legs

OMGmybf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was he into SPH?

He was to a degree. He definitely found it hot and got off on the idea of it. But he was kinda shy about being vocal about it in person. He had no issues texting about it. But in person he was always pretty quiet. lol.

Reactions: lttle1

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was to a degree. He definitely found it hot and got off on the idea of it. But he was kinda shy about being vocal about it in person. He had no issues texting about it. But in person he was always pretty quiet. lol.
Interesting that he could text but not talk about it. Bet those were hot texts.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I find it unreal that some guys here with big dicks act like they actually had something to do with the fact that they have a big dick. It's all a matter of luck and heredity. You just got lucky and that's how you should look at it. Yes, be proud of what you got ,BUT be also grateful, don't be cruel and judgemental. You don't walk in our shoes. Prince Tinymeat

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looking for an aggressive, well-hung Dom to have occasional video chats with me that entail you making me show you my sissy clit (I know better than to call it a cock in the presence of a real man with an actual dick capable of truly pleasuring a woman), asking me a series of degrading and humiliating questions, and completing a variety of sissy tasks for you.

There's really no such thing as going too far--I am not ashamed or embarrassed, really. I know my limitations, and know there are many men out there with far superior cocks to mine.

So whether you're a real man with a cock you like showing off to sissies and telling them how a cock like yours can do all sorts of things my little sissy clit could ever even dream of doing, or if you're a size queen female that wants to tell me the many ways I come up short, I am very interested in hearing from you.

Kik - pipedreamer79

Attachments

Reactions: Maxtex99

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who let the baby dicks on here.
Can you blame us? I at least have no illusions about the fact that I don't actually have a real cock. A puffy sissy clit is the best I can ever hope for. But at least I can enjoy looking at men with real dicks, and watching them fuck whenever possible.

I may not ever be able to fuck anywhere even close to how big dicked guys do, but I can at least watch and enjoy seeing others enjoy the types of pleasures I could never provide.

D

deleted518773

Can you blame us? I at least have no illusions about the fact that I don't actually have a real cock. A puffy sissy clit is the best I can ever hope for. But at least I can enjoy looking at men with real dicks, and watching them fuck whenever possible.

I may not ever be able to fuck anywhere even close to how big dicked guys do, but I can at least watch and enjoy seeing others enjoy the types of pleasures I could never provide.
Agreed haha

Little Eric

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I know what you mean, bro. I have been teased and humiliated over my tiny dick, and even beaten up when I was in high school. Now, I just try to live my life the best I can and avoid situations where I have to be naked in front of ANYONE. I've even been thinking of going to a gynecologist to avoid further humiliation. LOL. ;-)

Little Eric

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Its, its ... a cock! Ha ha. Seriously, mine is probably similar in size, maybe just a smidge longer. The older I get, the more I try not letting the jokes and sometimes disparaging comments from "friends" bother me. I grew up in a small community, where everyone knew everything about everybody else, including intimate physical details. When I took gym class during the 8th grade, it became common knowledge that I had the smallest dick among the two hundred plus boys in the school. No girl would date me and the jocks had nothing to do with me. This went beyond the meme of "kids being mean" or not in the clique - they were downright cruel and insensitive - as if it were my fault. I wonder if they were so obtuse, that they would have made fun of a micro-cephalic, or some other disorder caused by genetics or epigenetics. In any case, if you find a person who truly loves you, it's what lies between your ears that count, not between your legs. There are ways of pleasuring your partner without having a big dick ... remember, where there's a will, there's a way, and making those discoveries is part of the excitement!

Reactions: Nexolaris and Kcub

Kcub

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its, its ... a cock! Ha ha. Seriously, mine is probably similar in size, maybe just a smidge longer. The older I get, the more I try not letting the jokes and sometimes disparaging comments from "friends" bother me. I grew up in a small community, where everyone knew everything about everybody else, including intimate physical details. When I took gym class during the 8th grade, it became common knowledge that I had the smallest dick among the two hundred plus boys in the school. No girl would date me and the jocks had nothing to do with me. This went beyond the meme of "kids being mean" or not in the clique - they were downright cruel and insensitive - as if it were my fault. I wonder if they were so obtuse, that they would have made fun of a micro-cephalic, or some other disorder caused by genetics or epigenetics. In any case, if you find a person who truly loves you, it's what lies between your ears that count, not between your legs. There are ways of pleasuring your partner without having a big dick ... remember, where there's a will, there's a way, and making those discoveries is part of the excitement!

That's really considerate of you ^_^