Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I find it unreal that some guys here with big dicks act like they actually had something to do with the fact that they have a big dick. It's all a matter of luck and heredity. You just got lucky and that's how you should look at it. Yes, be proud of what you got ,BUT be also grateful, don't be cruel and judgemental. You don't walk in our shoes. Prince Tinymeat
Many of the smaller members here actually want to be treated cruelly and humiliated, and have their tiny penis' mocked. So if it gets them off, I see no harm done. I don't think anyone here would intentionally hurt anyone, at least I never would.

BigCocksDeserveMyWorship

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Many of the smaller members here actually want to be treated cruelly and humiliated, and have their tiny penis' mocked. So if it gets them off, I see no harm done. I don't think anyone here would intentionally hurt anyone, at least I never would.
For me just being able to Worship the Massive God Cock of Scanlan turns me on more than anything and no one could tell me not to It's just what I'm in to and for some being humiliated by this God Cock is what their in to

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just posted some more pics! I'm into SPH and I'm looking for some guys to humiliate the size of my Dick. feel free to message me. or post some picture comments! Im 4.5 hard. :)

So you're probably about the size of the guy who prepared this comparison picture . I think he said it was 5 inches hard in this picture. So this is how my penis would dwarf yours.
I apologize if I posted this here before.
scanlan-jpg.550899

BigCocksDeserveMyWorship

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So you're probably about the size of the guy who prepared this comparison picture . I think he said it was 5 inches hard in this picture. So this is how my penis would dwarf yours.
I apologize if I posted this here before.
scanlan-jpg.550899
You can't feel to bad tho because you makes EVERYONE look small lol