Humiliate my pathetic tiny cock

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by humiliatemycock, Mar 31, 2008.

1. humiliatemycock

humiliatemycock New Member

I'm looking for a group of females and men to humiliate, degrade, laugh, stretch and experiment with my tiny cock on cam. I'd like a group to show themselves on cam whist i show my pathetic cock to them so they can measure, laugh, edge, punish, stretch and do very kinky and imaginative degrading things to it.YIM sub_cam_cbt@yahoo.co.uk or MSN sub_cbt_cam@hotmail.co.uk . Please do not add me unless you can do this, Thanks.

2. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    ah... this is not a small penis humilation support group. You may find other groups on the net, whose purpose is more in line with your interests.

3. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    Oh, please, humilatemycock, do not do this. It will be no good for your self-esteem. I worried about you last time you posted an ad like this and I am worrying again. You should not take pleasure in putting yourself down like this...

4. Freddie53

Gold Member

What would you like to hear? That you dick is too small to use the men's restroom and when in public and need a restroom you have to pee your pants? Is that degrading enough? I'm sure we could have a contest to see who could come up with the most degrading thing that we could make you do.

But what would that do for you? Absolutely nothing. If it will only pee when you want it to and shoot when you want it to, then you are fine. There is no reason to be humiliated or even have concern.

5. dreamer20

Gold Member

You set off the :bsflag: detector this time.:biggrin1:

6. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    Thank you everyone for agreeing with me... I have said similar things in a post he made before. I hope he reads this and sees sense.

7. littleuk

littleuk New Member

What are you on about mate. So you have a small cock - big deal. Loads of us are in the same situation but are just as proud of our equipment as those who are hung like the proverbial stallions. enjoy what you have and let other enjoy it too. and if you enjoy hung cock as well then fine. but please not this sort of public denigraion of yourself. David

8. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    and i personally love small cock esp uncut cock

Draft saved Draft deleted