humiliate, punish my pathetic cock

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I'll say it for the umpteenth time....

this is a site designed predominantly for hung men and men/women who like hung men.

Liking hung men doesn't mean we dislike and/or want to humiliate those with small ones, that's a whole other website!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I don't beleive this thread violates the ToS. Speaking as an individual, not a moderator, I hope people don't really take him up on this.

My personal belief is that no human being deserves humiliation or punishment for a body part. We have no control over these things.

If it were an action that deserved the harshest of comments I have no problem with that. People chose what they say and do.

I can assure you that I didn't chose to suffer the aches and pains of getting older and being almost killed not once but twice. I broke my neck both times and have several diseases that affect me greatly. I have more respect now from people than I ever have before. I fought back and refused to give up. People respect that.

Don't let societies high perfection for movie stars and other public people get you to believing you are inferior. No one can make you inferior except yourself. Only you can make yourself feel inferior.

Welcome. I didn't view your pics. I will later. Welcome to the group. I'm am sure that you are just fine.

Good luck to you.