humiliated by a grower

ringworm

Sexy Member
Media
A long time ago at university, I shared a room with quite an effeminate shy clueless guy. I remember one drunken night him confiding in me about being small.
At first I was trying to be reassuring, but much to my shame nowadays I got a little bit antsy with him because he kept moaning and I told him to show me. And he did a soft short 1 inch, basically just a head but thick. I guess being quite drunk I reacted badly and laughed and told him he better get good with his tongue. Pretty soon after we just went to bed.

A few days later maybe even more I'd been out partying and got back feeling pretty horny after receiving a bit of attention from a girl I fancied. I don't know why I did it I guess I was feeling a bit of a stud but I was hard and I didn't cover it up when I got changed. My roommate unsurprisingly saw it and in quite an innocent way he blurted out 'it's not that big'. I responded somewhat arrogantly how it dwarfed his and basically not meaning to do a size comparison it got misunderstood and he stood up to compare. Drunken bravado preventing me from backing down even though I was supremely confident.

The skinny lad stood next to me pulled down his pants, still soft. I laughed at him, but he commented that his was actually thicker and my penis actually twitched at that, I won't go into the details feel free to ask me but we went into a bit of a discussion about girth and length obviously I was going on about the importance of length. Ultimately he finished the conversation with commenting ''yeah well maybe, but I'm still soft'. And he started to stroke and it continued to grow. I was just frozen there tensing my penis try to make it as big as possible. After a short while stroking he laid it in his hand and lined up my next it and his was considerably thicker and about my length. Much to my humiliation my cock twitched and spurted out a little bit of pre. He giggled letting go of his penis shockingly it wasn't fully hard and flopped down, he reached down rubbing it fully hard and now he had me beaten in length and girth. He held my penis against his and rubbed our shaft together in his hand and literally after two strokes I erupted . I was so ashamed I pulled up my pants jumped into bed. The last thing he said to me 'thanks I don't feel so bad now'. And for the next half an hour I had to listen to him masturbating in the bed next to me.

Message if you will a chat about this or similar stuff

grandbanks

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep as they say you never judge a book by its cover , and the same should also apply to cock.
Im in the same boat as your mate , can be as small as 1inch when soft and really get no interest at my local gay sauna unless Im fully erect and then its trying to fend off guys trying to grab me.