humiliated by younger and more gifted little boys

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by B_supermenc, Apr 19, 2008.

1. B_supermenc

B_supermenc New Member

is someone of you felt ever humiliated in to see that little boys, at times not yet puberal, did they have the biggest penis of yours?
    to me he has happened a lot of times, my penis it is now only 5in soft and 8in hard, but up to the 16 years it was small indeed, only 5in hard...but after all I am not sorry this feeling of humiliation...and to you?do you have anecdotes to tell?or have you realized to create humiliation in someone who looked you?

2. B_supermenc

B_supermenc New Member

anyone have this same experience?

3. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Ive never seen a "little boys" dick and don't want to either! I guess this is what your talking about, your post is a little confusing. If it is then thats against the ToS

4. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    this is certainly against TOS to speak about young men. i don't look at their dicks because THEY'RE YOUNG, THAT'S GROSS!!! this thread should be close and the mods really need to do a better job controlling threads that speak about minors in a sexual manner

5. dreamer20

Gold Member

There's no need for alarm. supermenc wants people to discuss how they felt finding they were smaller than others. He states the case of then, when he was a young boy and now, where he is above average in size.

And Italian is his first language, I suspect.

6. B_supermenc

B_supermenc New Member

demanded my English it is not of the best, and I have perhaps been misunderstood, however from teen-ager I had the complex of inferiority even if now my punishments it is normal for an Italian, 8 inches...still excuse me

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The ToS says you will be banned for the following:

• Distribution of sexually explicit content involving minors.

I have seen no sexually explicit content in this thread.

8. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    is tis even legit?

9. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    okay i get it, the images are banned but talking about it is okay

10. bstexas

bstexas Member

Albums:
    some of u people need to get a life. supermenc is not talking about little boys being bigger than him NOW. He's talking about when he was younger, guys that were even YOUNGER were bigger and it humiliated him in a way; until he grew up in his later teenage years ... from 5 inches to his current 8 inches. y'all need to get a friggin' life and stop berating him because his english is not perfect. And also because you can't figure out what he said because hi English is not as perfect as some of yours. Sheeesh!

BTW, the situation he discussed did not happen to me. I'm not so big but don;t remember younger guys being a lit bigger.

11. B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

I usually was the "gifted, younger" boy. :biggrin1:

12. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm...I was too busy being a miscreant in school to notice. That and I was terrified I might be gay.

Hey Rivas...could you be any hotter. You should be in an A&F catalog. :)

13. jmayfield37

jmayfield37 New Member

In today's society everyone should be extremely careful about discussing underage children on this website or on any website.

1. It is wrong and against he law
    2. It is unhealthy and certainly against the norm of our society
    3. Innocent childrens lives are ruined everyday due to pediphelia
    4. Grown men are arrested and lives ruined on a daily basis due to having sex with underaged children.
    5. Topics about children should not be allowed on this website " Beware"

14. jmayfield37

jmayfield37 New Member

regardless of wether your friend speaks inadequate english or not. everyone needs to be extremely cautious and aware of people and enviorment they are around. People take things the wrong way everyday and some are innocent, it still does not keep them out of hot water. I am just giving a friendly reminder "be careful" what you say.

15. dreamer20

Gold Member

A moderator has already spoken on this matter. supermenc has not violated the TOS. Ironically, jmayfield, you have discussed underaged children in your post. Which law have you violated? Neither of you have transgressed any law. What Pecker has stated below expressed what is prohibited.

16. hunggerman

hunggerman New Member

Hey guys,
    I am not quite sure whether I understood supermenc correctly but I suppose his intention was not to do something illegal. Whatever his intention was I doubt that this thread is illiegal. I am not that familiar with United States law but if this is illegal, there are also LOTS of other threads that ought to be closed as well. What about all those "What did you do with your friends when you were young" or "when did you notice you were bigger?" threads?

17. hunggerman

hunggerman New Member

"4. Grown men are arrested and lives ruined on a daily basis due to having sex with underaged children."

concerning those points I want to add that supermenc was neither talking about any specific children nor sexual actions done to/with children but more about a general statements and experiences.

18. aussieguy88

aussieguy88 Member

in response to the original post: Yeah I do get a bit envious when I see guys like 5 yrs younger than me with bigger bulges and more masculine features than I had at that age and than I do now. It seems that kids are developing earlier these days...

19. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Being a late bloomer myself and still being asked for an i.d. into my mid-20's, I've always hoped that it means I'll live longer than those early bloomers who look like college students at 14.

I'll be 62 tomorrow and still look years younger, while most of those guys I grew up with look like the geezers they are. :tongue:

20. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Did he say his penis is only 8 inches long? I wouldnt consider that a small penis by any means. If you ever see a child with an 8 inch penis, i'd say they are in the Guiness book.

Draft saved Draft deleted