Humiliated Lying About Size

3 Inchworm

Experimental Member
Media
A few years ago I managed a popular bar and restaurant -- Sully's. I took the job hoping that as manager I would get to bed the hot young waitresses and barmaids who worked there. Instead I ended up being completely humiliated when I was caught lying about my cock size. My downfall was named Krista -- the hottest girl I had ever seen.

I hired Krista a week after I took the job. She looked like a cross between Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel. From the start she was a real bitch. She came to the interview wearing a Catholic school girl skirt and a white button shirt tied up to show her perfect flat stomach. Oh and her perfect grapefruit-sized pert breasts were not held back, or up, by a bra. She was both petite and curvy. I could barely concentrate on my questions. She knew and more than once I caught her smirking at my lustful stares. From the moment I first saw her I knew that I would do anything to fuck her.

Over the next few weeks I played it cool, even antagonistic towards her. I watched as every single male who worked at Sully's and too many customer's to count took a run at her. More than once I saw her shoot down guys with derisive looks, laughs and cutting comments. I knew she was single so her behavior puzzled me.

Her only friend was Ramon, one of gay waiters on staff. One day we started talking about Krista. I asked Ramon why she shot down every guy who came her way. "No one has what it takes." He giggled. "What they're not good enough for her." I asked. He giggled again. "She has certain impossible requirements if you know what I mean." I did and in that instance I decided to start down a road to disaster. I looked at him with as much confidence as I could pull off. "Interesting" I said with a look of satisfaction. I pretended not to notice when I saw Ramon take a peak at my package. I think he bought it. I'm a fairly big guy, so it was plausible that I was packing. He was never going to get a look at my thin 4.5" cock anyway.

The next day I went to a sex shop. I quickly found a couple of dildo/penis extenders which would work. I got an average sized one that I would use when I was "soft" and a 9" monster for the right moment.

-to be continued

Last edited:

3 Inchworm

Experimental Member
Media
Over the next few weeks I wore the smaller dildo. It seemed like some of the waitresses noticed -- it could have been my imagination. I should mention that we only hired waitresses who would look good in the skimpy shorts and thin revealing blouses that made up their uniforms. For my part I started take the attitude of an arrogant big-dicked stud. I stopped flirting for the most part and noticed an attitude of mixed curiosity and annoyance from the girls.

Krista also seemed to show a slight amount of interest in me. She continued to be a bitch to customers and staff -- though if there was a male customer at her table she usually managed to get a big tip. Her simple but effective strategy involved smiling, leaning over or even leaning on the customer. Once she got her tip all flirtation stopped. It was almost comical to see the faces of the customers drop when they realized that their 50% tips were not even going to get the time of day with Krista.

One of the more disturbing aspects of Krista's interaction with the customers was the way she seemed to be disgusted by black patrons. She never crossed a line but her antipathy was clear.

I continued to talk to Ramon and I continued to figure out how I could use him to get to Krista. One night at an after work pool party I got the chance. Both Ramon and I got pretty drunk and stayed late. At one point, I noticed Ramon half-asleep on the deck chairs near some bushes. I noisily trampled through the shrubs, purposely trying to wake Ramon up. It worked. I began to take a loud piss a few feet from where Ramon was sitting. I had positioned myself so that he would see the moonlit silhouette of the huge dildo and think it was my hard dick. After a few seconds I looked over to find Ramon staring at me incredulously. He had taken the man-meat bait "Oh sorry man, I thought you were asleep, couldn't make it to the shitter" I slurred. "Piss hard-on" I added sheepishly. Ramon gave me a goofy grin. He was not upset at all. "My pleasure Rick!."

It seemed that my gay little bird had chirped. The next day, for the first time, Krista came up to me and started a conversation. "So I hear we're having a staff party after the rodeo convention leaves town." She said smiling and playing with her hair. Every year we would have a party after the rodeo convention. Because the cowboys loved to come to the bar and stare and our scantily clad girls the rodeo convention was highly profitable for both the restaurant and waitresses. It was our best week usually and we would celebrate. After more flirty chit chat she put her arm on my bicep and asked if I was going to stay for the whole party. "If I find anything or anyone that keeps my attention, I could be persuaded to stay." With that I walked away.

The booze flowed at the after party. I noticed Krista pounding down the shots. She came over to me smiling drunkenly. Amazingly, I was able to play it cool. She noticed. "Why are you such an asshole?" I smirked and looked down slightly. "Because I can be."

to be continued

wilko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hilarious, I love it, keep going! I also like the fact you have featured a man named Ramon in the story. I wonder who it could be based on... "Ramon gave me a goofy grin."

3 Inchworm

Experimental Member
Media
I avoided Krista for the next half hour, until I sprang the next part of my plan. As I mentioned before Krista did not have that many friends amongst the other waitresses. She was a bitch and they were jealous of her looks. One of her main rivals was a Summer, sweet little blonde with a perfect ass, sexy lips and a wide-eyed innocent fuck me look. It didn't take much convincing to get Summer to help me in what I described as a prank on Krista.

According to our plan, Summer came up to me during the party when Krista was in earshot and followed a script I had gone over with her. She did not really understand what she was saying, but was willing to play along if it meant humiliating Krista. "Hey Rick, I'm really sorry about last night, I would really like to try again." Summer pleaded. I looked at her with annoyance. "Summer, last night was both a waste of my time and incredibly frustrating. You're young, I just don't have time for someone who's so clueless about basic shit -- who doesn't know what she likes or what her body can handle." That was were the skit was supposed to end but a sudden look of understanding came over Summer's face. "We just need to go slow next time." I took her cue. "That's not what I like. Go some wimpy little motherfucker if you want slow." Summer looked crestfallen. She came up to me and whispered. "You've got me intrigued for real, find me after you finished messing with Krista." "You should be so lucky I whispered back." Now Summer had a look of true anger and she quickly turned and left.

It didn't take more than a few seconds for Krista to come over to me. "What was that all about? Why are you talking to that slut Summer?" Krista was blatantly staring at the outline of the dildo in my jeans. I ignored her. She persisted. Finally I replied. "I don't think you really want to know about my sex life and I really don't want to have you run to corporate with some claim of sexual harassment." Krista leered, "I won't complain." She said as she boldly brushed her hand on the dildo. I looked at her with annoyance. "I'm so sick of you little teases who talk big but run when reality reality stares them in the face." "I won't run" she said as she ground her perfect body against mine. My little cock was rock hard inside the dildo sleeve. "Lets go to your office." "I can't believe that I doing this again, but what the fuck, we can talk about it there."

When we got to my office my heart was racing. I couldn't believe how well my ridiculous plan it was going. "So you want to know what happened with Summer and me?" "Uh, yeah" "It's simple, we tried to hook up last night and when it came to the moment of truth she couldn't take me." Krista smiled. "My problems the exact opposite, they fit so easily that I'm not sure anythings there. I'm what the internet calls a size queen." I scoffed, "That's exactly what Summer told me before I spent 45 frustrating minutes trying to cram my cock in her little scared pussy." Krista's breathing quickened, "There's a way I can prove it to you, let me help you out of your jeans." I laughed, since I had no idea what I was going to do once I got out of my jeans I decided to stall. Also I was loving the feeling of this incredibly beautiful woman begging me to fuck her. "You need to convince me, before I subject myself to a repeat of last night's frustration. How did you become size queen." Krista flushed bright red and began the following story.
It happened in college. I had dated quite few guys and the sex was ok, even though I never came while a guy was inside me. But one night everything changed. I went to a party at some jock's apartment and got pretty drunk. There was this huge n***r football player,Cole, at the party who kept hitting on me. I found him disgusting but I was intrigued. All n***rs are ugly to me but he was especially dark and thick lipped. Being drunk it seemed like fun to tease him. I danced with him rubbing my barely covered by a miniskirt ass against him. I leaned way over giving him a view down my blouse which exposed my braless tits. After a few dances I noticed a huge bulge in his pants. I decided I had to see what the fuck was going on down there, so when he asked me to go back to his room with him I surprised him by agreeing. My plan was to run once I got his pants around his ankles.

We got back to his room and I tried not to gag as we made out and Cole ran his thick hands over my ass. I noticed the straining in his pants had increased. "Why don't you free the python" I giggled. It only took him a second to pull his pants down. My eyes widened at the size of his cock -- it was as thick and about as long as my forearm. My plan to leave wavered. I grabbed his huge cock and gave it a few squeezes. "It likes kisses too." He whispered. I felt compelled to try to put that monster in my little mouth. I told myself I was drunk and I could use that as an excuse. I licked and sucked him for few second until I felt like I was going to be sick. "What wrong baby girl?" Suddenly I drunkenly blurted out "I've never fucked a n***r" "What the fuck did you say, bitch." "Don't call me a bitch. You heard me, that's the way I was raised, I don't find coal black, smelly, kinky-haired spooks attractive." He looked angry. "There's always a first time. You know you want this big cock in your pussy. You know your tiny-dicked boyfriends never satisfied you. So you're not leaving here without getting fucked -- bitch" I gave him a look of pure hate, but he was right and I was turned on. "Ok, stud you can fuck me, but you better be good or I'll say it was rape."

Without a word he shoved his big cock against my lips and began rubbing it all over my face. Some of his pre-come got inside my nose, so I couldn't avoid smelling him. "Lick it bitch, you gonna want it to be wet for what comes next." After a few minutes, during which I found myself getting wetter and wetter, he suddenly lifted me with one of his huge arms and threw me face up on the bed. He ripped my skirt and blouse off in one motion, sending the buttons flying. "You asshole, you're going to pay for them." "I'll pay for your panties too" he said as he ripped them in half. He looked down at my naked body and laughed. "You are one grade A perfect little piece of cunt, this is going to be fun."

I felt a mixture of fear and excitement as his huge cock head was throbbing at the entrance to my pussy. "Go slow" I pleaded. He laughed. "We're way past that kind of courtesy -- bitch." With a grunt he shoved half of his massive cock into my pussy. I yelped and I felt the walls of my cunt stretching to they felt like they would tear. I looked up at him as he grunted with pleasure. "Tight, tight little bitch" He waited for about 30 seconds and when I relaxed a little, he shoved the rest of his horse dick into me. My eyes welled up with tears but I could deny the rush of excitement. Then he began thrusting, ignoring my cries, slamming into me. Because I was so tight I expected him to come after a few strokes, but he didn't. I started to feel ill again as watched this big n***r slam into my body. But, to my shame I also felt what would be my first orgasm start to build inside me. My pussy loosened up and he increased his speed and I felt like I was about to cum. But then he started to pull all the way out of my cunt and wait for it to close back up before he thrust, battering my already sore pussy lips. He then buried his cock to the hilt and used it to dragged me to the end of the bed. Cole stood up at the end of the bed and lifted me by my the knees so that my ass was off the bed and my head and back were bearing my weight. "Now the real fucking begins." In this new position Cole was able to both slam into me with his groin and use his hands to pull my ass into him at the same time. I felt sick. He had been fucking me for almost an hour. I became light headed as he continued to pound my pussy but then the most incredible orgasm of my life ripped through my body. My body spasmed over and over as this brute rammed into my cunt. I felt he was about to cum too. Suddenly, he dropped me down on the bed, bent my legs behind my head which allowed him to get even deeper inside me. He slammed into me for another ten minutes then pulled his cock out and spewed a nasty stream of come all over my face and hair.

I couldn't walk or sit without pain for the next week but the next week I was back for more. I fucked him for over a year, but I never wanted to be seen with him. It ended when he got tired of playing my game. I tried going back to normal sized guys after that. It was all I could do to keep from laughing at them as they pulled out their little wieners and then made pathetic attempts to satisfy me. I just stopped dating after awhile. I tried dating sites for big cocks but they were full of liars or guys who were just a little bigger than average.
Krista looked at me and smiled. "Wow, if felt good to finally tell that to someone. So Rick do you believe I'm a size queen?" I did believe her, which worried me about what was going to come next. This might get awkward, I thought.

"You might be a size queen, take off your clothes, that might help me decide." In an instant, Krista was out of her clothes standing naked in front of my desk, revealing the most perfect body I had ever had the pleasure of seeing. No wonder she was a bitch and a racist, with that body who needed to be nice. I walked over to her and we began to make out sloppily. I squeezed her shapely smooth ass and sucked on her perky tits. I stuck two fingers into her sopping wet cunt. She reached down to my zipper. I panicked. "Hold on, I gotta take a piss." She seemed confused. "I'll be right back." I was going to have to think of something quickly.

3 Inchworm

Experimental Member
Media
As I ran out of my office, a grabbed a bag which contained the 9 inch dildo sleeve. This dildo is made up of two seamless parts. The base is a hollowed out sleeve into which the under-endowed slips his cock and the head is a solid rubber dildo. Once I got to the bathroom I gathered myself. I went into a stall and took off the smaller dildo, pulled the sleeve of the 9"er over my little cock and put my pants on. The bulge in my jeans was huge and I was both worried excited about someone seeing me as I walked the short hall from the bathroom to my office since the party was still going strong in the bar. As soon as I exited the bathroom I was immediately confronted by cute little Summer.

"Hey Rick where did you go to, I was lookin' for you everywhere." Summer slurred drunkenly as she put her small hands on my chest to stop me. "Are you back in your office with that slut Krista?" Summer let her fingers slide down my chest seductively. My cock was pounding with excitement. "Why were you looking for me Summer?" "Cause I wanted to do this." She said and she pulled me toward her to give me a deep tongue kiss. I felt her hand slide further down my body to "my cock." "Oh my god Rick, oh my god, you're huge!" I reached under her skirt, grabbed her little ass and stuck my finger deep into her very wet young pussy. We made out for a few more seconds. "I gotta go back to my office, Summer." "You asshole, that bitch Krista is in there? You used me." I just looked down at her with a shit-eating grin and walked away.

When I got back to my office Krista was sitting in her bra and panties, on my couch. She was fuming. "Where the fuck were you?" I had regained my composure and asserted myself. "Don't worry about it, do you want to get fucked? Take off your panties and get on all fours. I'm going to tear into that little pussy." I rubbed the full length of the dildo through my pants. Krista's look of lust told me she was back in. "Don't you want me to suck it first?" "No, I'll let you suck it when its full of cum. I dimmed the lights and grabbed a magnum condom. Krista smiled seductively and got on all fours with her ass facing me. I took off my jeans, hoping that she wouldn't be able to see in the dim light and/or she would see what she wanted to believe. "Oh yeah baby, give my that huge fuck rod" Krista said as wiggled and opened up her perfect ass. She reached back towards the dildo. "No" I said. Instead she began fingering herself. I moved the huge head of the dildo to her wet cunt. I felt a sexual power I had never felt before as I forced "my cock" into her pussy. She grunted as I got the head in. Remembering her earlier big dick story, I waited for few seconds until she relaxed a little. Then I shoved the dildo in as far as it would go. "Aiiieeeeee" she squealed. It was about halfway in. "Oh yes, baby, put in a little more." I rammed the rest of the dildo in. She grunted and started pulling at her hair. "Argggh, do me you bastard, fuck the shit out of me." I grabbed onto the dildo so my dick wouldn't come out of the sleeve as I pulled back. I repeated this slow awkward thrusting a few times and Krista started to notice. "Why are you going so slow, why are you holding your dick? Fuck me like a man you idiot." I removed my hand and was relieved that the sleeve of the dildo was suctioned onto my dick. A few tentative thrusts showed the suction was holding. I increased my speed, enjoying the feeling of power as my groin slammed into her ass. "Yes, yes, oooohhhh." She seemed to be building toward an orgasm. Then it happened, as I withdrew for another thrust my little cock broke free from the dildo sleeve, which remained stuck inside Krista. I fell back on my ass -- my little dick exposed.

"What the fuck?" Said Krista as she looked back at me a uncomprehending. "What the hell just happened?" She reached back and pulled the dildo out of her cunt. "This cannot be happening, this is not happening. I trusted you, you asshole." She let loose a string of curse words. I started talking fast. I was just fulfilling her desire, helping her out with a fantasy, I thought she knew about the dildo, she was enjoying it and about to cum, etc. She was not pacified.

My balls were aching, so I tried to persuade her to let me fuck her with my little dick. This was the only thing that made her mood lighten. She began to laugh. "That is not going to happen -- ever." "At least blow me." She laughed again. "No thanks I don't smoke." I was starting to get desperate, I had to cum with her. "What about a hand job. I'm still your boss. With your attitude toward the customers I will always have good cause fire you." Krista was furious. "You unrepentant asshole. After all this -- this -- this absurdity, you want a hand job." Then she sighed. "What the fuck, its so small I'll barely notice. I gotta clean up in the bathroom, I'll be back in a few."

I sat there stroking my dick, not really expecting her to come back. About ten minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see a smiling Krista. As I opened the door, she pushed her body against me. She shut the door and her hand twisted the lock. "You're not mad anymore?" I asked dumfounded. "A little bit but, I look forward and that makes things better. For someone like me the future is bright. That you went to all this trouble to fuck me is kind of a compliment and funny as hell. I'm pretty sure that in the near future I'll probably laugh about this."

I sat down on the couch, relieved. "One condition, you need to keep your eyes closed, I don't want you looking at me when you come. I'm still pissed at you, so take it or leave it." She said firmly. I should have been suspicious but I had seen her lock the door and I had the only key to my office. I agreed. She put her thumb and index finger around my cock. "Oh come on, put your whole hand around it." "Don't want to, don't need to. Take it or leave it." She smirked. I closed my eyes with her face in mind. I knew that the moment I came I was going to open my eyes and spray as much hot cum as possible all over her pretty smirking face.

She began half-heartedly stroking up and down my dick with her two fingers. "Come on Krista, that's not going to make me cum." Suddenly, she started loudly talking to me in baby talk and stroking faster. "Is this better for the wittle fella. Eeka, weeka, wee, wee." I noticed that the music coming from the bar had been turned up way louder than I allowed and heard a woman's voice singing a derisive chorus. But I was about to cum, and blocked it out. Suddenly, I noticed that the room seemed to have brightened. Then I heard what sounded like a suppressed giggle from the middle of the room. I opened my eyes in a state of terror. Krista was still next to me but it was Ramon who was stroking my cock. Even worse, standing in the middle of my office were Summer and four other of the waitresses. Then I heard the song on the bar's sound system. "Don't want no short dick man, don't want no short dick man." Summer, Krista and the other waitresses were singing along, laughing and pointing at me with tears of laughter in their eyes. "That has got to be the smallest dick I've seen in my whole life -- get the fuck out of here." The waitresses loudly sang along.
That line made Krista and Summer collapse into each others arms with rollicking laughter. After a what seemed like forever, the girls left while saluting me with the loser sign. Krista and Summer walked out hand in hand, grinning.

Only Ramon stayed. He looked at me, not unkindly, with that goofy grin and said. "Man you are one twisted motherfucker." Ramon and I had gotten pretty close in the past few months. I laughed. "Do you want me to finish you off in my mouth?" He asked. I nodded yes. "Then you're going to have to let me fuck that virgin straight man ass." I weakly nodded again. I had made so many bad sexual decisions the last few months, it couldn't get any worse. After what had happened Ramon was probably going to be my only friend.

Ramon proceeded to give me the best head of my life. When he finished he stood up and started to pull down his pants. "Rick, I probably should have warned you that I used to be in adult movies." With that he took out a cock that made the dildo seem small. That's gonna to hurt I thought.

That was three years ago. It did hurt, but every day after that it hurt less and then it hurt so good and I moved in with Ramon.

Another surprise is that I became good friends with Summer and Krista.
Soon after that night, Summer and Krista started dating. Krista was still friends with Ramon, and over the months and years she, Summer, Ramon and I slowly began to socialize as foursome. Both of them decided to forgive me as they had first hand experience with confused sexuality and attributed my actions to my own confusion.

We even swing together as couples! On those swing nights Ramon is very much in demand and very tired and the girls and I are all very happy.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good Short to the point story. I enjoyed reading it. Good Job.

I must say I love the fact that you were not trying to write a never ending novel.

3 Inchworm

Experimental Member
Media
thanks Mr. Mx, I had fun with it. At first I was doing a straight SPH story, but then the situation seemed do ridiculous I decided to go for the humor.

3 Inchworm

Experimental Member
Media
did this story make anyone else think about how ridiculous size worship is? I admit my own fascination with size, but also see that its a way to dehumanize and simplify sex, relationships and make them less threatening. or something like that

3 Inchworm

Experimental Member
Media
Big Del,

I grant you that some women care about size, but they're very few and far between. I'm average and its never been a problem. In fact, some of my partners have had their first or one of their only vaginal orgasms with me.

I think there are alot of interesting things going on with size worship. One is that as guy we're frequently thinking that technology can fix anything. If we just had the right tool we could do a better job. For me the thought that if I had a big cock I would be more of a sexual powerhouse is incredibly seductive. But its really a ridiculous idea for about 95% of the women out there. Its more ridiculous for me because I've had a lot of female attention and great sex over the years.

I find it funny that one of the long threads on here is about videos where the girl actually has a reaction to size. I'm one of those guys who loves to see it. But the truth is that the actresses rarely have a reaction and if they do its usually fake.

Anyway, one day at a time I'm trying to ween myself from this compulsive thinking.

pimpinsmurf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Del,

I grant you that some women care about size, but they're very few and far between. I'm average and its never been a problem. In fact, some of my partners have had their first or one of their only vaginal orgasms with me.

I think there are alot of interesting things going on with size worship. One is that as guy we're frequently thinking that technology can fix anything. If we just had the right tool we could do a better job. For me the thought that if I had a big cock I would be more of a sexual powerhouse is incredibly seductive. But its really a ridiculous idea for about 95% of the women out there. Its more ridiculous for me because I've had a lot of female attention and great sex over the years.

I find it funny that one of the long threads on here is about videos where the girl actually has a reaction to size. I'm one of those guys who loves to see it. But the truth is that the actresses rarely have a reaction and if they do its usually fake.

Anyway, one day at a time I'm trying to ween myself from this compulsive thinking.

Good call. Its unrealistic, but hot if you can get the woman to play along.