Humiliating the boyfriend

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is the fakest thread i've seen in a while! clearly the OP fancies themselves as a bit of a writer or has decided to just start an arguement. it would not surprise me if they turned out to be a guy with a small dick himself, just looking to get atention. moving on......

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If your bf likes being humiliated go for it, but if not don't be such a bitch. Honestly I'd reall get turned on by what you did if you did it to me. Like your bf I'm well under 6inches and quite thin, but I'm quite ok with it and like the small size of my penis and do enjoy SPH. But I know it can be very damaging to some guys and can lead to serious issues. So either get him on your side and get him enjoying the guilty and horrid pleasure of humiliation or stop fucking with the guys head.

Zip22Zip

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's sorry women like you that can scar a guy for life. Think of something you're self conscience about and somebody making fun of you.

D_Applegarth Mangina

Account Disabled
Media
Well, since the original poster has not responded, it probably is true that it was written by a man. However, the truth is that many men are into this(myself included), and it happened way before the Internet existed. I have a smaller than average penis, and it started with me when my wife had an affair with a man with a huge cock. As pain4angel said, it has been for me a coping mechanism to deal with the situation(I always admire her take on things). It has turned the pain of that into quite a lot of pleasure. I would now love to be in a relationship with a woman who enjoys big cocks, and LOVINGLY teases me about being small, but says she still loves me anyway. To do this to a man who enjoys it is great, but to do it to a man without discussing it first is cruel.

sallysummers86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1st- I am a women.
2nd- I am somewhat of a bitch, and I'll admit it was a bitchy thing for me to do. I wanted to explore my boyfriends reaction to the situation. Talking to him about it, wasn't as good as him actually experiencing it first hand and that's what I wanted to test.
3rd- I have apologized to my boyfriend excessively, and kind of feel bad because I can tell it made him insecure. I went down on him for an hour earlier today, and have given him many compliments.
4th- I might just end the relationship, because although I don't consider myself a size queen, I am not satisfied with his size. I have had sex with 4 guys, and all were much larger. Not saying they were 8 inches or anything, but I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is barely reaching 5, and it is skinny on top of that. I was hoping I could get him into letting me have sex with other guys, but I guess it was far fetched.
5th- looks like there's a lot of judgement coming from a bunch of rotten people, who think highly of themselves for whatever reason. I know I'm a bad person, but I never though so many of you would trick yourselves into thinking you guys would never humiliate someone. I'm sure a lot of the hung guys on here have shown off in front of friends they knew were small or smaller, called them names, maybe even had sex with some of their friends girlfriends?
And for the ladies.... C'mon girls, we all talk. We compare boyfriends sizes, talk about who we'd rather have sex with, yada yada. A bunch of you have probably cheated on your boyfriend's with bigger guys, and smaller guys. "No not me," yes you. fuck you. embrace your fucked up evil side and just admit it, bitches.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
The op's post sounds to me like it's written by a guy who's into small penis humiliation. It's a surprisingly common theme, and it often gets aired here in the hope of attracting some humiliating comments.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this stuff. Obviously, a lot of guys get off on the idea of being humiliated. I don't think many girls think like this.

I agree!

Vincent6

Just Browsing
Media
errr, sally, its quite simple really. you should just stay single, you're obviously young. Doing these kind of things just to see a reaction is something im familiar with. You're just gonna hurt people, so use your smart head and just imagine what would happen. Your not fucking invincible just because you're a girl.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1st- I am a women.
2nd- I am somewhat of a bitch, and I'll admit it was a bitchy thing for me to do. I wanted to explore my boyfriends reaction to the situation. Talking to him about it, wasn't as good as him actually experiencing it first hand and that's what I wanted to test.
3rd- I have apologized to my boyfriend excessively, and kind of feel bad because I can tell it made him insecure. I went down on him for an hour earlier today, and have given him many compliments.
4th- I might just end the relationship, because although I don't consider myself a size queen, I am not satisfied with his size. I have had sex with 4 guys, and all were much larger. Not saying they were 8 inches or anything, but I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is barely reaching 5, and it is skinny on top of that. I was hoping I could get him into letting me have sex with other guys, but I guess it was far fetched.
5th- looks like there's a lot of judgement coming from a bunch of rotten people, who think highly of themselves for whatever reason. I know I'm a bad person, but I never though so many of you would trick yourselves into thinking you guys would never humiliate someone. I'm sure a lot of the hung guys on here have shown off in front of friends they knew were small or smaller, called them names, maybe even had sex with some of their friends girlfriends?
And for the ladies.... C'mon girls, we all talk. We compare boyfriends sizes, talk about who we'd rather have sex with, yada yada. A bunch of you have probably cheated on your boyfriend's with bigger guys, and smaller guys. "No not me," yes you. fuck you. embrace your fucked up evil side and just admit it, bitches.

Sally, your reply to this discussion has shown that you are far more level headed than anyone judging you on this site has given you credit for. You have also made it more clear on you motives and I have to agree with you on them. The people on this site have treated you rather unfairly.
Also I agree that you should consider moving on to a more for filling relationship if you are not being satisfied. I have a small penis of less than 5 inches, but do understand that a woman has the right to a good sex life and should enjoy sex. If I knew my partner was not enjoying sex with me I would not feel bad if she sort pleasure elsewhere.
I am on your side on this.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may have scarred him for life. One blowjob isn't going to fix that. It is conceivable that he might suffer from a lack of confidence for the rest of his life. Good job.

You should definitely end the relationship before you make it worse.

SuperSizedBalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1st- I am a women.

WHAT a piece of work you are missy --- I can only imagine that you'll one day make your family very proud. Yeah, right.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Actually no. I don't do any of those things. Apparently you are friends with bitches as horrible as you. I have never done these things and my friends don't either. I don't appreciate you attempting to mitigate your own horribleness by making it sound as though all other women are horrible, too.

Last edited:

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1st- I am a women.
HHHmmm interesting viewpoint hon, you might as well end it, it would be doing both of you a favor, especially him. You are obviously very into large cocks, so you will never be satisfied with him no matter what he does, so move on to bigger territory and do both yourselves a favor.