Humiliation and fantasy

D

deleted1230731

I've always been extremely verbal when playing with guys but now starting to find dudes increasingly want me to "rape" them and verbally humiliate them. They will ask me to use very specific terms I always thought were verboten.

Can I ask if that turns you on and is it ok if I do it?

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say if the guy asks you to do it, then by all means... I like a teeny bit of this, but probably not to the extent the guys you're talking about do. I like a little rough talk, insults, spitting, hair pulling, kind of a disregard for my comfort while fucking me. However, this is with my partner of 16 years, with whom I've obviously very comfortable.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why so skeptical? If I said something like that to you it would mean that I had evaluated you and decided I wanted to try it out with you (likely with a fair portion of caution and care). I highly doubt these men are lying to you. I would assume that they mean something serious by it. The real question is what precisely they mean by it. That's your first step I'd say: figuring out what precisely they mean by these words.

OMGmybf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being someone who can definitely get into the off color language in the right mood. I have a hard time finding guys willing to do it or good at it. Whether it’s small penis humiliation, using feminizing terms, or rough words like rape etc if I’m in a sub mood I love the dirty talk wild. I’ve had guys before say “but that’s mean” how is it mean if it’s consensual and turns me on? That said, it definitely works better when it’s authentic. I’m less into a guy who has to force the language too much and rather find someone who enjoys it equally and is enthusiastic about it.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If someone specifically requests it and you don't mind doing it, I can't see a problem with it.

Sex is basically adult play. Acting out certain fantasies is just an extension of that.

Rape, submission or humiliation is usually about giving control to someone else. These people tend to be the opposite in their daily lives. By surrendering it in roleplay it is liberating to some or exciting because they'd never put themselves in such a risky situation in real life.

D

deleted1230731

If someone specifically requests it and you don't mind doing it, I can't see a problem with it.

Sex is basically adult play. Acting out certain fantasies is just an extension of that.

Rape, submission or humiliation is usually about giving control to someone else. These people tend to be the opposite in their daily lives. By surrendering it in roleplay it is liberating to some or exciting because they'd never put themselves in such a risky situation in real life.
Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: kev2001
D

deleted1230731

Being someone who can definitely get into the off color language in the right mood. I have a hard time finding guys willing to do it or good at it. Whether it’s small penis humiliation, using feminizing terms, or rough words like rape etc if I’m in a sub mood I love the dirty talk wild. I’ve had guys before say “but that’s mean” how is it mean if it’s consensual and turns me on? That said, it definitely works better when it’s authentic. I’m less into a guy who has to force the language too much and rather find someone who enjoys it equally and is enthusiastic about it.

I'm told that when someone wants it, and I give it, it's damn good

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been extremely verbal when playing with guys but now starting to find dudes increasingly want me to "rape" them and verbally humiliate them. They will ask me to use very specific terms I always thought were verboten.

Yes. I have extensive real life experience as a victim but also as a BDSM player. Here's the thing. This is a very common fantasy. For most men it will remain one always. Very few guys are into the really serious rape play and for good reason. it's dangerous and can cause lasting and permanent physical and psychological damage. also many guys into it are abuse victims who may not know limits or be able to say stop or who see their treatment as ok no matter what.

I have had two subs who expressed some very intense BDSM interests and both meant I had to get them to explain how and where these came from. In both cases it was abuse. In both cases play was over immediately and the process took weeks or months. then I had to help them find treatment and support. why? Because I took responsibility when I agreed to be their dom and accepted them as subs.

You do so always knowing it can end at his whim or need. that's the sacrifice a teacher makes. I am glad I did what I did and both men are thankful and healthier for it. If you can find a partner willing to work slowly and progressively towards more intense domination and humiliating sex its incredible fun. My caveat is that I am not into hurting those who desire to be hurt. Only those who can be shown that they want things they previously didn't and because they trust the man who is training them to that point.

It's a long process. if you find him, it's worth it though. be sure before being serious. the failure is as horrible as the success is hot and you can't take it back.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Anything is ok once their is consent except murder or out right illegal stuff like a women asking you to kill her husband, even if the husband consents, still a No, no
Yeah I've been with girls and guys that get off on humiliation and degradation and it can be fun, but you should always ask first because not every person is into it and certain words hurt more than get people horny so you just ask the words that they are ok with. Example for some people whore or slut is ok, for another whore is an absolute no but slut turns them on.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I have extensive real life experience as a victim but also as a BDSM player. Here's the thing. This is a very common fantasy. For most men it will remain one always. Very few guys are into the really serious rape play and for good reason. it's dangerous and can cause lasting and permanent physical and psychological damage. also many guys into it are abuse victims who may not know limits or be able to say stop or who see their treatment as ok no matter what.

I have had two subs who expressed some very intense BDSM interests and both meant I had to get them to explain how and where these came from. In both cases it was abuse. In both cases play was over immediately and the process took weeks or months. then I had to help them find treatment and support. why? Because I took responsibility when I agreed to be their dom and accepted them as subs.

You do so always knowing it can end at his whim or need. that's the sacrifice a teacher makes. I am glad I did what I did and both men are thankful and healthier for it. If you can find a partner willing to work slowly and progressively towards more intense domination and humiliating sex its incredible fun. My caveat is that I am not into hurting those who desire to be hurt. Only those who can be shown that they want things they previously didn't and because they trust the man who is training them to that point.

It's a long process. if you find him, it's worth it though. be sure before being serious. the failure is as horrible as the success is hot and you can't take it back.
This is so on point just to add the more hardcore you go the aftercare is extremely important

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is so on point just to add the more hardcore you go the aftercare is extremely important

Thank you. The men who spent time teaching me would be proud to read that. I was very lucky. And heavily used.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything is ok once their is consent except murder or out right illegal stuff like a women asking you to kill her husband, even if the husband consents, still a No, no
Yeah I've been with girls and guys that get off on humiliation and degradation and it can be fun, but you should always ask first because not every person is into it and certain words hurt more than get people horny so you just ask the words that they are ok with. Example for some people whore or slut is ok, for another whore is an absolute no but slut turns them on.

I like it when he finds the words that hurt. Sadly those days are gone I'm invulnerable to verbal humiliation on account of too much trashy sex.

I'm being a bastard but if milady don't like whore you know she earning her coins. Then I make it rain... I have done this once. I'm bad.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like it when he finds the words that hurt. Sadly those days are gone I'm invulnerable to verbal humiliation on account of too much trashy sex.

I'm being a bastard but if milady don't like whore you know she earning her coins. Then I make it rain... I have done this once. I'm bad.
You are soo bad hehe
No but I get what you mean, but as tolerance levels or course u would want it "Harder" ;-)

oriental4fun

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
although i'm normally top, when I do flip, I love being treated a sub slut, but I know the difference between fantasy and reality and discuss limits (for example, start fucking slower since my hole is TIGHT to begin with), otherwise, love being humiliated, in terms of verbal, anything goes during the session (including racial play), only during the session though. love it rough, slapped around, including face, spit on, hair pilled etc. of course building up as session goes

Alex41

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
although i'm normally top, when I do flip, I love being treated a sub slut, but I know the difference between fantasy and reality and discuss limits (for example, start fucking slower since my hole is TIGHT to begin with), otherwise, love being humiliated, in terms of verbal, anything goes during the session (including racial play), only during the session though. love it rough, slapped around, including face, spit on, hair pilled etc. of course building up as session goes
Almost the same fantasy, dream to be forcibly stripped by one or two guy, humiliated, eventually spanked on his knees, perhaps fingered (no more, still virgin on this side), squeezed... never happened, but who knows, one day ?

Reactions: kev2001

Alkaz

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love being humiliated. Theres something about a hot guy sat in front of you who knows exactly how much you want him and that you would do and put up with just about anything to be able to touch their skin, suck their masteful cock, have them in you and use you for their pleasure, knowing that gives me my own kind of pleasure.