Humiliation Guys

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Quite Irate, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    Since I set my gender to female I've been getting tons of "hey babe wanna humiliate me my msn is" type messages, and I still can't understand it. This humiliation thing has been talked about at least several times on here, but nobody ever seems to figure it out. I'll tell you, talking about it is a lot different than actually getting requests. So, what do you think drives these people? An inherent lack of self worth? A true, honest to goodness fetish for it?

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I think it's as simple as any attention is better than no attention. All guys love their dicks regardless of whether in an ideal world they'd like it bigger, if a guy is small he knows he's not going to get women drooling over it because it's huge so them paying attention to it in a negative way is better than nothing.

3. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    You'd think a small guy would want to avoid negative attention. If I lacked confidence in myself in some way (yeah right :biggrin1: ) I'd rather avoid drawing attention to that something all together than draw negative attention to it.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I really don't know QI, I'm looking at it from my perspective and wondering why they get off on it, being an attention seeker I'd rather any attention than no attention.

5. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    :tongue: I guess that makes sense.

Hey...I've got a .5 inch penis...wanna humiliate me? msn is smallpenisboy40392

6. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

Really? I find that my humiliation requests are pretty subtle. They always start with light talk about size and how awesome it is that I like it. Then it's almost always, "What do you think of this?" and I'm getting sent this pic of something tiny that they want my "Honest Opinion" on and they "have no idea if they're big or small".

The wierdest one I ever had along these lines was a guy who kept sending me clearly soft pics and insisting that they were hard; he wanted to seem even smaller than he was.

I'll never understand men if I live to be 150.

7. sortofbigthen

sortofbigthen New Member

I'd imagine it's link into submissivness and wanting a dominatrix.

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I've found some of them subtle, they start of chatting about ordinary things, then sneak in a question about what's the biggest I've had and off they go. However some just straight out ask for it.

Nutters :)

9. griplock22

griplock22 Member

thought id add to the thread as im bored...but from my point of view i find it slightly odd too. i mean if i had a small cock, i dont see how id feel better about myself if i kept getting told how small and pathetic it is...its rather have someone tell me its big enough and it can do that job etc than be humiliated.
    suppose its just people being different i guess....although cant say imnot pleased i dont have to consider it myself lol

10. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Humiliation is a powerful thing. Although I have no interest in being humiliated (sexually or otherwise), I can find the humiliation of others highly erotic.

I've explored this fetish rather tentatively compared to some others because it seems counter-intuitive to mutual respect. But it is amazing to experience.

11. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I think part of the turn on with humiliation is that people are being forced into doing things their dark side wants to do but their normal side finds unpalatable, if someone else is making them do it it takes the responsibility away from them.

12. Freddie53

Gold Member

I don't know either except that fetishes are what they are fetishes and can't always be explained. Perhaps men with small dicks like to think of themselves as having the dicks they were born with and really want a "nanny not in age but in caretaker to take care of their needs. Who knows?

I do know that people who have been denied permission to use the toilet to the point of wetting their pants develop sexual fetishes over it. And receive pleasure at their master withholding the restroom visit as part of the sexual activities for the day. And that is just one of the water sports activities.

My point is that some water sports sexual activites are about humiliation. So who should be surprised that some guys would get off by penis humiliation. Think how many guys here with 7 inch dicks talk about how small they are. They like being humiliated even if the humiliation is only in their minds.

Face it humiliation is a great turn on for some people.

13. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's a lot of wisdom in this.

I hooked up with someone off the internet about eight weeks ago who knew pretty much exactly what to expect (I was really explicit) but feigned shock when I began handling him roughly (throatfucking, moderately light spanking, etc). As I increased the level of intensity his reactions went from a slightly surly indifference to submissive wimpering to goading me on, telling me to treat him "like a whore". When I spit in his face while fucking him, he burst into genuine tears. but more from a liberating catharsis than any discomfort.

Draft saved Draft deleted