Humiliation Ideas

Topman655

Expert Member
Media
So I have this sub that is really into getting humiliated, and I want to find something that he would actually hate. Everything I have thought of and done has only turned him on, so does anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: marknyc

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everything I have thought of and done has only turned him on...

Isn't that the point? Someone who is into erotic humiliation will be turned on by the relevant sorts of humiliation. I don't understand why you're trying to find something that is actually aversive.

tito21

Superior Member
Media
So I have this sub that is really into getting humiliated, and I want to find something that he would actually hate. Everything I have thought of and done has only turned him on, so does anyone have any ideas?

Humiliate him by asking him to transfer $50k from his bank account to yours. I bet the fucker’s cock will go limp real quick, with all the blood rushing up to his head (the one on top of his shoulders) and all,

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you tried a chastity cage yet? My husband and I are usually Doms but we sub for each other. We each wore a cage for a day last weekend. Loosing the ability to use your cock is pretty damn demeaning.

Gotta agree with @malakos. A big part of the sub experience is being sexually around by your humiliation.
Which makes the cage an even more effective tool. I’ve tried gates of hell before. Same idea, but a chastity enclosure takes the degradation up a level. Plus you will get to enjoy watching him squirm as his cock strains against his restraints.

Topman655

Expert Member
Media
Public degrading comments, spanking, I’ve had him wear feminine clothes stuff like than. His favorite thing that I’ve done is take him out back and piss on him than have him roll around in the mud. Neither of us are into the whole money idea. Sure I make him pay for crap but that’s as far as that goes.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Public degrading comments, spanking, I’ve had him wear feminine clothes stuff like than. His favorite thing that I’ve done is take him out back and piss on him than have him roll around in the mud. Neither of us are into the whole money idea. Sure I make him pay for crap but that’s as far as that goes.

I think where you've thrown people off is nominating things that he'll hate. It sounds like what you're after is humiliating things that he will love.

Reactions: Hockeytiger

zetac

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Remote controlled anal stimulator. Get him to do something that involves queuing and interacting with people; like paying a cheque into the bank, buying an ice cream, asking directions.

Give him a slight buzz as he's waiting, to get his adrenaline going. You both know that, when he reaches the front of the queue, the real challenge will begin.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Remote controlled anal stimulator. Get him to do something that involves queuing and interacting with people; like paying a cheque into the bank, buying an ice cream, asking directions.

Give him a slight buzz as he's waiting, to get his adrenaline going. You both know that, when he reaches the front of the queue, the real challenge will begin.
This has been a fantasy of mine.

zetac

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This has been a fantasy of mine.

Wish I could find guys like you nearby. I love to torment and tease a guy. I'd turn up the controls one notch, and stare you straight in the eyes. Make some oblique references to his predicament that everyone else hears, but no-one can decipher.

Reminds me of the time I was in a packed lift once. Some with frinds of both sexes, others with strangers. One guy knew that I was quite reactive to touch, so he started fiddling with me without anyone noticing. I suddenly jumped forward, letting out a little squeal. "Sports injury," I declared, by way of excuse. The people I knew had sussed out what was going on, and had a good laugh at it afterwards.

Fucking loved it.

Amaethon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's kind of wild that mental and physical abuse in relationships are perfectly acceptable today.