Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know if I am into humiliation sex, but perhaps a little bit... definitely submissive!

I Like it when I am there to pleasure their big cock, no reciprocation is required. I like it when they want to hear how much i want that big cock of theirs... how much i need it... begging for their cum. I like to have my ass smacked and to have my smaller cock compared to their bigger one and acknowledging that their cock is superior, better, hotter, more manly than mine.

I offer my body and ass up for their pleasure. I like being told i am a good little cock sucker, how much I like their big dick, being a cum slut, on my knees, them grabbing my head and pulling it onto their cock, obeying their commands to do whatever they ask, and repeating what they say as to how much I love that big cock.

I know I like to feel submissive and a bit humiliated when in the presence of a bigger, thicker, hard cock!
I concur. But add a chastity device

size_worshiper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been fucked by a few pushy guys that talked down to me and I loved it. More often I've chatted with guys on hookup sites who said they were into it but then they turned out to be nice guys and that weren't pushy at all and it was disappointing. I love being dominated and humiliated while being fucked, especially by a hung top, but it's hard to find tops that want to do that. I fantasize about it all the time and I'd love to find more tops that are into it.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I've been fucked by a few pushy guys that talked down to me and I loved it. More often I've chatted with guys on hookup sites who said they were into it but then they turned out to be nice guys and that weren't pushy at all and it was disappointing. I love being dominated and humiliated while being fucked, especially by a hung top, but it's hard to find tops that want to do that. I fantasize about it all the time and I'd love to find more tops that are into it.

I love this kind of stuff. But it’s hard to find a guy who is really into dirty talk, name calling, and being dominant and a little degrading.

I think its important to clearly communicate if you have a top partner thats what you like and enjoy and makes you cum hard. In my experience having been with only older mature guys, you have to give them signals that you like and enjoy that. As my partners know that humiliation is a massive turn on for me, they use it to get me super horny which leads to also better sex.

I actually enjoy the role play of being dominated and humiliated more than orgasming.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm probably pretty masculine, but my fantasy is to be treated like a sissy in bed. it's never happened, and i'm not sure how to make it happen.
I am also viewed as a masculine/alpha type but I have a tiny penis and a rampant SPH fetish. I have been fucked by better hung guys in front of various girlfriends and/or their gfs. One of the most "humiliating" was being dominated in this manner by a somewhat effeminate/beta type while his gf and my gf watched. The women both praised his masculinity whilst suggesting I had a clit instead of a cock.

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am also viewed as a masculine/alpha type but I have a tiny penis and a rampant SPH fetish. I have been fucked by better hung guys in front of various girlfriends and/or their gfs. One of the most "humiliating" was being dominated in this manner by a somewhat effeminate/beta type while his gf and my gf watched. The women both praised his masculinity whilst suggesting I had a clit instead of a cock.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i want that to happen to me.

Reactions: kev2001
D

deleted15417611

For me this is humiliation sex
16774782-gif.38554301

Please @frenshy52 look at this ...:heart_eyes::heart:

Reactions: kev2001

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm probably pretty masculine, but my fantasy is to be treated like a sissy in bed. it's never happened, and i'm not sure how to make it happen.
The fact that I am generally masculine and def more alpha than beta in persona gives me an extra SPH kick when out manned by a relatively less masculine and decidedly more beta guy in front of a female. Watching one of my girlfriends being fucked by a shy virgin who was massively better hung was doubly arousing for me as he was obviously emboldened when he saw how small my cock is and gave her an orgasm which I had never done with my tiny thing.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Is when tho top consider that you belong to him and thus he allows himself to do all what he wants to do with you body
I find it degrading, humiliating and most enjoyable feeling and thinking this way. I like my partner knowing that my body belongs to him and its his property to do as he pleases. Surrendering your body in a submissive way is very intoxicating feeling. My partner taking advantage of this and humiliating me develops a very powerful sexual bond with us.

My partner enjoys the power and control he has over me during sex and I enjoy allowing him to feel that way. There is zero power struggle with us, as he has all of it. I think it goes a long way for him getting over the line and for me too. I think it helps him with his alpha masculinity and wanting to think he is "straight".

For us its consenting, mutually enjoyable role playing. Outside of sex, he is very kind, respectful and understanding towards me. If I had to really think about, I really have all the power and control and could be manipulative and play mind games with him. But why go down that path? He satisfies me 100% sexually and outside of sex neither of us want any intimacy or relationship, he is happy and I am definitely happy with our arrnagment and the roles we play.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
although I'm not bisexual, here is an experience I had with humiliation sex:

Over the years I have patronized many masseurs, but this guy was special. I started going to him and his massages were very good, but there was not a lot of sexual touching going on, until we started talking and I admitted that I liked to be ordered around and he admitted that he liked it. So, gradually things began to get more and more daring. It culminated in sessions where I would go over to his house, walk up to the massage room on the second floor, which was dark, except for several large candles burning. As we entered the room, he took off his robe and was just wearing a jock. He always pulled me over to the chair next to the massage table and told me to strip while he watched. After I was naked, he blindfolded me, pulled me to him and we began deep kissing. Invariably his hands would wander to my ass and he would begin playing with my hole. One time he stopped and said, " You've been giving this away to other guys. I though I was the only one who got your hole." I told him I was not bad, but he bent me over the massage table and began eating my ass, saying that he could tell that other men had fucked me. As he was eating me, he would slap my ass, causing a real sting. I eventually crawled onto the table on all fours, allowing him a greater access to my hole. After he had lubed it up, he proceed to thrust his cock inside me, saying," This is my hole. Are you going to give it to anybody else?" He proceeded to fuck my brains out and pepper dirty talk throughout, all the time slapping my ass until it was really red and stinging. I loved it. At his orgasm, he thrust the hardest and I screamed. He pulled out and said that that would teach me not to give my ass to anyone else. Then, we would proceed with the massage. The fucking was guaranteed to relax me on the table. This continued each time, with a little variation to keep it fresh. Once I admitted that I had given my ass to three other men. This led him to a prolonged spanking session and a real intense fuck, which included verbal humiliation. I wish he were still in town. What I'd give to once again be spanked, fucked, and made to feel like a total slut. I found out my fuck buddy had also been to him a couple of times, but no sexual activity had ensued, which made me feel vey special.

Puffdaddy316

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think its important to clearly communicate if you have a top partner thats what you like and enjoy and makes you cum hard. In my experience having been with only older mature guys, you have to give them signals that you like and enjoy that. As my partners know that humiliation is a massive turn on for me, they use it to get me super horny which leads to also better sex.

I actually enjoy the role play of being dominated and humiliated more than orgasming.
Great response. I’m not really into anything humiliating one way or the other but no judgements. Key is communication to me

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Great response. I’m not really into anything humiliating one way or the other but no judgements. Key is communication to me
Its a powerful intoxicating feeling for both of us, he enjoys dominating and controlling me, I enjoy letting go of any inhibitions and complying. Its private, its consentual and we are both happy with the role playing. It definitely makes the sex hotter for us when we have time to engage it being dominant/submissive with each other. Without context someone viewing discretely would think I am being forced against my will and badly mistreated. Boundaries are pushed always, but never crossed.

Once he has cummed, he is very sweet and kind to me and always asks if I am ok. For me the most important aspect, is that there is absolute total respect outside of sex at all times. If anything I have all the power and control, but why play games, when we are both completely sexually satisfied with each other?

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Great response and sounds like a great relationship!
It is very much so. He is married but in a sexless relationship with his older wife. He is a top and myself Im a bottom. So we meet up when we can. We provide an outlet for each other to have our needs meet and satisfied safely. I think what makes it so enjoyable, is that its just so uncomplicated. There is no issues, hangups, agendas or games. We enjoy MM sex, we enjoy sex with each other but outside of that, we go about our lives till we need to hook up again.

When we hook up, we get to take up roles that we enjoy thats not possible with a female partner. He enjoys exercising his alpha male dominance and I enjoy being a submissie feminine bottom. Once the sex is over, we go back to our lives that we lead. Its obvious on some level, we crave our role plays, so having a person who you are totally comfortable with and enjoy to hook up without complications is best of both worlds.

When we had covid lockdown, him getting out was an issue for a few months. So naturally hooking up was difficult. He was actually kind and sweet enough to farm me out to a trusted friend of his, who I got to play with. Always grateful for that during lockdown. His friend I found to be just as rewarding. I always suspected he probably told his friend everything about me and my likes, because our sex was very much similar. He really enjoyed humiliating me and was very rough, which I enjoyed being manhandled so much stronger and bigger than me. Sometimes boundaries were crossed and I had to gently remind him its hurting lol.