Humiliation

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hjensen82, Dec 11, 2008.

1. hjensen82

hjensen82 New Member

Have any of the girls in here tried humiliating a guy that was small or smaller than others you've had? And have you ever come across a guy that likes this type of humiliation?

2. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Die.

On a side note:

What's with all the guys who keep bringing this stupid ass subject up. I say ban em all. For one they aren't searching before they post because then they'd see that no one wants to hear about this on this forum. Second they have been spamming this forum forever with this stuff.

3. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's not my kink to humiliate guys, but I've met some guys that were into it.

4. alphaattorney

alphaattorney New Member

1.) I am NOT a fan of humiliation play, etc...it strikes me lame and as not my thing.

2.) I also am not a fan of people who hate on other peoples kinks. This is a sex site dude, its obvious from the title what this thread was about. Comments like "Die" are juvenile and far lamer. Given the inane things people post about on here on a daily basis, an obvious dick-size related kink is going to be very common.

5. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    I never knew what SPH was until I came to this board. So no, I've not tried it on a guy and the only men I've met into it I met -- "met" -- through here (lpsg).

It's totally not my thing and I definitely don't find it arousing. I do find it fascinating that some are into it, because it just demonstrates how varied sexuality can be...couldn't knock someone for being into it. Whatever bakes your cookies.

6. OhButYes

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    .........or frosts them

7. hjensen82

hjensen82 New Member

I find it an interesting thing too.
    I guess it's not more scary than being into domination or other stuff.

8. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    I'm not especially turned on but I'm pretty GGG so if I were already dating someone and he wanted to give it a go, why not? On the other hand, I'm totally uninterested in hearing from members of LPSG who specifically want to talk about the subject with me.

9. Cuban

Cuban New Member

Albums:
    I think women here are more into looking at the bif whoppers instead of the kids meal.

10. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

SPH is especially common on this site. I belong to several BDSM sites and yet, this site has more men who enjoy this fetish than anywhere else.

11. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Seriously?

You don't think that's just a wee bit Nanny State?

You don't find it just the tiniest bit incongruous to ask someone to tolerate discussions that sicken and revolt them, yet not allow the smallest bit of tolerance for their visceral response?

12. 5incher

5incher Member

I love It, and my g/f loves it to, and she likes hung guys on the side its a fun thing if both are into it if your a guy and wanta have it done hit me up my g/f loves to do it

13. Principessa

Gold Member

About a year ago I hooked up with a guy from here whom I thought was nice. I knew he was small but not how small before we met. What I didn't know was that he was heavy into SPH and that he couldn't get or stay hard without harsh verbal criticism of his penis. I did not enjoy this in any way shape or form. :mad:

Frankly, I find the fetish abhorrent and I am very much perturbed by the lies and duplicity these men often use on this site to lure in women. FYI: Most women come here because they like large or at least average penises.

14. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I have to admit, I miss the days when excessively stupid/repetitive "fishing" posts like the OP could be mercilessly flamed.

15. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not a woman but I really find this issue intriguing. I can't believe a guy would find being humilated about his cock size a sexual turn-on. But then again, I'm not into extreme pain either and some of my good friends are...hmmm.

I'll lurk here more trying to wrap my head around this but I wanted to let you know I'm here.

Ok, discuss.....:smile:

16. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Die...

Artikel wie das sind auf LPSG allgemein. Sie sollten eine Suche tun, bevor Sie irgendetwas besonders ├╝ber SPH anschlagen. :smile:

17. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

He's a troll. I treat trolls like trolls till they learn to not be trolls. Discuss whatever you like.

18. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    But the way you "treat trolls like trolls" just encourages them. Don't you see how this is counterproductive to getting rid of trolls? But I don't think the original poster was a troll, but rather a newbie that didn't know how old/boring this topic was.

19. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This fetish is no different from other fetishes that folks who aren't into them may not understand.But understanding is not required for acceptance. This topic comes up because there are many people into it, and it's often met with disdain and disrespect from those not into it. For those who tire of it coming up constantly,how many topics here repeat themselves? How many 'am I big enough' or 'what is big' or 'who's the biggest on lpsg' topics have I seen recycled over and over and over again? SPH does deal with cock size, just on the other end of the spectrum,but it's not a completely unrelated topic. Why the hateful comments like 'DIE'?

Perhaps there should be a fetish board on here,with SPH as one of the stickies.With a subheading that only fans of said fetish need apply. That way those who like it aren't 'bothering' those that don't. Incidently, I always question why those that hate the topic insist on clicking on it,and responding.Why not simply ignore it?

#19 averagepeck, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  20. sxy_vince

sxy_vince Member

The comment from StraightCock about treating trolls "like trolls" (?!) doesn't make any sense. I suspect it is because he cannot justify his non-constructive comments with a rational explanation.

In contrast, Jovial's comments were more thoughtful and intelligent, as is often the case in this forum.

I don't get the SPH thing, but each to their own.

Draft saved Draft deleted