Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some members of this site have posted photos that not only show off their big cocks but do so with humor. One who has done this is Garth33, with his photo entitled "THANKS to a few good men!" This shows his cock seemingly supported by a line of toy soldiers, one of which has fallen under his balls. Another is Quercusone, who has posted two humorous photos. One is "Naughty or Nice?", which shows him dressed in a Santa costume and false beard, unrecognizable apart from the Christmas-tree-like cock that rises between his legs in the foreground. The other is "Oh Baby, It's Cold Out...," in which he seems to be swaddling a baby in his sweatshirt, though the baby is the familiar one-eyed, pink-headed monster. (I have attached these photos to this post.) There is another member of this site who has posted a picture that tickled me, showing his dick in a hot dog bun. Unfortunately, I can't remember who it was who did this.

Anyway, if you have or if you know of photos of big dicks that have humor in them, on this site or elsewhere, please post links to them here.

Attachments

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

deleted369093

Quercusone's pics make him look a lot bigger than the videos show him to be... no doubt he is long... but he really knows how to work angles and a camera.