Hundreds of years of Male behavior VINDICATED!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It does not matter, really, whether the lid is left up or down.... the issue is that men fall in ONE TIME and Women OFTEN DO.

Sorry... I only had to fall in the thing one time, as a kid, to learn the life long lesson that YOU CAN'T KNOW THE LAST PERSON LEFT IT DOWN.

Why it seems impossible for women to learn that simple lesson, despite repeated dunkings is beyond me.

If EVERYONE looked first... simply glanced at it before sitting on it, then there would be no such issue

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It does not matter, really, whether the lid is left up or down.... the issue is that men fall in ONE TIME and Women OFTEN DO.

With all due respect Phil.... what the fuck are you talking about?

Are you suggesting that women 'fall in' to the toilet?

:lmao: :Flush: :lmao:

I don't think so.

The thing is one doesn't back up to the toilet to use it - one walks towards it and cannot help but observe if the seat is up or down, I believe many women just object to having to flick it down. Perhaps they think it is unsanitary. Personally I prefer to leave the lid down, so I have to flick it up before I sit - so it makes no odds to me really if I am flicking up or down. :dunno:

Sorry... I only had to fall in the thing one time, as a kid, to learn the life long lesson that YOU CAN'T KNOW THE LAST PERSON LEFT IT DOWN.

Why it seems impossible for women to learn that simple lesson, despite repeated dunkings is beyond me.

If EVERYONE looked first... simply glanced at it before sitting on it, then there would be no such issue

See above - unless you back up to the toilet you have to be pretty fucking unobservant not to notice what position the seat is in!! :duh:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
With all due respect Phil.... what the fuck are you talking about?

Are you suggesting that women 'fall in' to the toilet?

:lmao: :Flush: :lmao:

I don't think so.

The thing is one doesn't back up to the toilet to use it - one walks towards it and cannot help but observe if the seat is up or down, I believe many women just object to having to flick it down. Perhaps they think it is unsanitary. Personally I prefer to leave the lid down, so I have to flick it up before I sit - so it makes no odds to me really if I am flicking up or down. :dunno:

See above - unless you back up to the toilet you have to be pretty fucking unobservant not to notice what position the seat is in!! :duh:

And then there are those damn toilets that don't even have seats. They do end the argument of "seat up or down" though.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My brother had this happen when he was a little kid. No ill effects it still works.

I think what the argument here is one of chivalry. If you man doesn't put the toilet seat down and you fall in, once. I'd look the next time before I sat. Or how about this... when you get up why don't you lift the seat? Take the initiative. That way, he doesn't pee on the seat and it's him that will fall in when he sits.

Problem solved.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Getting quite adept at Squatting over a Public Toilet for Bigs
Seat or no seat my cheeks aint touching the sides'
5 weeks of this and i MAY even develop Thighs ... like Pieter..ha
enz
--they could teach the child to place a wedge type item between seat and porcelain--
---or seeing that the Chinese are supposedly taking over the World perhaps start adopting the slit in the pants/front and back .. for the kids.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Getting quite adept at Squatting over a Public Toilet for Bigs
Seat or no seat my cheeks aint touching the sides'
5 weeks of this and i MAY even develop Thighs ... like Pieter..ha

I see a workout video from all of this. The new buns of steel video. It'll have instructions on how to take the seat off of your toilet. Guaranteed results in a week.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I see a workout video from all of this. The new buns of steel video. It'll have instructions on how to take the seat off of your toilet. Guaranteed results in a week.

DISCLAIMER: This thread was NOT INTENDED to destroy American Civilization as we know it:wink: - Oh and I think I should get 10% of the new workout vid's proceeds:biggrin1:

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
read it and weep ladies...read it AND WEEP!:wink: (especially the "advice" to avoid injury section - ie - LEAVE THE SEAT UP!:biggrin1:

Heavy toilet seats can be a danger to little boys - Kids and parenting- msnbc.com

Out of respect for your gender, I will resist the temptation to play SPRINKLER whenever I find you evil toddler-peer hating people leaving the seat DOWN! - there can be PEEace in our time!:smile::eek: (oh god - that was awful:redface:)

I've never given a damn about the toilet seat thing!!!

There are bigger things in life!!

The funny thing is when my son was little in my first apartment we had a heavy wooden seat which he would lift....but DIDN'T like

putting down because it made such a bang!!

When I went to see one of my friends who only had girls she used to moan cos he left the seat up!! I had to explain he was scared of the one at home???

I actually felt like saying "fuck off he's only 5!!"

I've never cared about the toilet seat thing but I think I MUST be RARE!! LOL

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never given a damn about the toilet seat thing!!!

There are bigger things in life!!

The funny thing is when my son was little in my first apartment we had a heavy wooden seat which he would lift....but DIDN'T like

putting down because it made such a bang!!

When I went to see one of my friends who only had girls she used to moan cos he left the seat up!! I had to explain he was scared of the one at home???

I actually felt like saying "fuck off he's only 5!!"

I've never cared about the toilet seat thing but I think I MUST be RARE!! LOL

MAN! This is why those guys should have NEVER chucked the tea off the ships back in the 1770's...British girls have so much common sense and they speak their minds!:smile: AND they're not afraid of a wet arse once in a while - I'm in love I think!

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tell ya what; if you start in it, I'll let you have 10%.

NO - I'm the IDEA GUY!! Why do I have to do EVVERRRYYYTHINNGG?:wink::biggrin1:

Please post a pic of this turkish toilet because I'm too damn lazy to google it right now...and can I call you Crayola for short?:wink:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
With all due respect Phil.... what the fuck are you talking about? Are you suggesting that women 'fall in' to the toilet?

Y'know most women say they "fell in" when they are surprised to find the seat up..

The thing is one doesn't back up to the toilet to use it - one walks towards it and cannot help but observe if the seat is up or down, I believe many women just object to having to flick it down.

Bull. Women object because they often back up without looking and sit on the thing and "discover' the seat's not up the icky way.

And, honestly- I back up to the thing, too, if that's my business... but I learned long ago to LOOK first... and on those occasions, late at nite, when I am stumbling around in the dark... I ALWAYS feel ahead as I lower myself to make sure I don't find out the icky way.

The whole crux of this being infamous as a Man/Woman issue is the simple fact that women don't check first to make sure they don't sit on a piss splattered rim.

Instead of taking repsonsibility for their OWN ass... they instead pitch a fit about how EVERY OTHER PERSON has to accommodate their needs and "Pre-set" the toilet for their use.

They "claim" its an issue of consideration for others... but, really, since 3/4s of the time men need to LIFT the seat and then put it back down, it sure as hell isn't considerate of our needs or use.

The final analysis is the difference in perspective.
Women want everyone to do for other ( laudable) and especially to watch out for THEM.
And they reserve the right to castigate men for NOT doing as they dictate.

Men think that would be nice if everyone did for others, but that to RELY on them doing so to keep your own ass out of the ick is irresponsible and bound to fail.
No man has ever yelled at a woman for leaving it up or down, because men take responsibility for their own ass.

Perhaps they think it is unsanitary. Personally I prefer to leave the lid down, so I have to flick it up before I sit - so it makes no odds to me really if I am flicking up or down. :dunno:
you are a rare woman.

That's the whole point. But again, its an issue so common that its been the fodder of comedians for generations... and is the subject of t-shirts and marriage counseling book chapters.

to wit:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa155/dexter78/IPeeonToiletSeatsRoyal.jpg

Plumbing Cartoons by T. McCracken

Plumbing Cartoons by T. McCracken

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/ashumann12/ToiletSeat.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jko/lowres/jkon505l.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/cga/lowres/cgan823l.jpg

Last edited:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
NO - I'm the IDEA GUY!! Why do I have to do EVVERRRYYYTHINNGG?:wink::biggrin1:

Please post a pic of this turkish toilet because I'm too damn lazy to google it right now...and can I call you Crayola for short?:wink:

Idea Guy? Lies! I'm this close to busting you down to "Inspiration Guy" so fast it'll make your head spin.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one of my guy friends had that happen when he was little, and he lost some feeling in his penis. he said it takes so long for him to cum.