Hundreds of years of Male behavior VINDICATED!

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
easy salution. ban them alltogether. when my toilet is not in use, the seat is down (closed) when it is in use, the seat is up. easy if you know how..

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
easy salution. ban them alltogether. when my toilet is not in use, the seat is down (closed) when it is in use, the seat is up. easy if you know how..

...but these are little boys though. they're just learning how to use the big boy's toilet. :wink:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Why should we put the seats down in the first place? We need them up, women need them down. Isn't that the essence of compromise? I mean, we ARE equal right? If so, then women should be just as capable of putting the seat down when they need to use the toilet as us men are capable of lifting it up. :)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
read it and weep ladies...read it AND WEEP!:wink: (especially the "advice" to avoid injury section - ie - LEAVE THE SEAT UP!:biggrin1:

Heavy toilet seats can be a danger to little boys - Kids and parenting- msnbc.com

Out of respect for your gender, I will resist the temptation to play SPRINKLER whenever I find you evil toddler-peer hating people leaving the seat DOWN! - there can be PEEace in our time!:smile::eek: (oh god - that was awful:redface:)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Maybe they were just playin' around in the TOYlet! (groan)

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Maybe they were just playin' around in the TOYlet! (groan)

AHH! don't make me come over there Punny! You're not funny! (It's thursdays morning but my eggs are RUNNY!*)

(* - I'm f*cking PUNNED out...can we call some kind of truce here or just be friends?)

Peace,
G33